Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: secretsky69 - Stratford  (Read 3593 times)

16 review(s) for secretsky69 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

Saw sky after I read a positive duo review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83748.msg1032845#msg1032845

Ironically few ebony WG's that have taken my fancy have been race specific so I've usually not bothered, quick google fu and woah me likey! who wouldn't want those lips all over your business.
some non AW listing confirmed my horn External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Called her sharpish and she was busy so someone else took the booking (one of the girls in what looks like a large group) checked she was fine with the brotha's: check :thumbsup:

I'm rubbish with directions so called at the postcode and she guided me there, location about 5 minures walk from the stratford station, nice residential high rise flats but buzzer was broken so she had to come down the elevator to get me, some other residents in the lobby but I recognized her as soon as the elevator opened and with a wink and a smile we went up to her flat.

nice and tidy inside she peeled off the wrap around poncho thing she had on and she looked gorgeous, long black hair in twin braids, naughty nickers, East African with a nice london accent ...looked and sounded purrfect, AW pics are recent so WYSIWYG, pretty young as well

first thing i said was I was here for some serious kissing so she straddled me and snogged my face off, DFK and well into it - real good, moved to OWO which was pretty good - could be sloppier? but I didn't direct her further, cowgirl, mish, doggy finish, she was making the right moves and noises

good chat  on the recharge, confident and chatty not in a 'story of my life' kinda way, I think she read my responses just about right - hate it when you get endless natter :rolleyes:

somehow I got caught up on her wristwatch which either way slow or broken but it looked like I had more time ...anyway when I was ready to resume I asked for the time, it was tight but told her I needed some more of the good stuff and much stroking, DFK and cowgirl ensued, had to finish holding that fine booty though :thumbsup:

small negative was the small bin by the head of the bed was almost overflowing with punting detritus, wipes, condom wrappers and all and it had no lid on, bit off putting at first but once we started I didn't think of it, there were a few girls in the flat and all but tidying up little things like that help the fantasy along.

It's been tricky getting a hold of her as she moves around a few locations but need to repeat proceedings asap

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:04:30 pm by dami3n »

Offline 3HK

Good review.

I think she will be my next punt, all her reviews on here have been positive and I feel her look..I've had a couple somali & eritrean girls in my private life, this one looks sexy. I don't punt with London black / mixed girls because it's too close to home, I've seen rear roxy aka rear brooke from this group a couple of times but she's spanish, very sexy. Her bin was over flowing as well lol, do they share rooms or something?

Did she wear heels?

Offline dami3n

If i recall ...she may have been wearing these heeled pixie boots ...ankle types with the zipper I think

rarely notice shoes to be fair ;)