Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spanking 89-Attleborough Norfolk  (Read 2176 times)

1 review(s) for spanking89 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herman100

A house just of the main road, nice modern and discreet. Spanking 89 is mid 20s possibly size 12 very pretty, £100 30 mins.
Started off with massage very nice and once turned over she commented she had an urge to suck it!! don't let me stop you so some nice owo, ridden in doggy very tight as she rides horses so she tells me, finished with cim and swallow, all in all well worth a visit, I shall return

Offline happyharry

Thanks Herman. The review is appreciated

Offline oohermrs

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review Herman.

In future reviews, can you add the link please?

Thanks

vt

Is that cushion she's holding on her lap in her pics hiding a belly??  :unknown:

Offline sxman

Happyharry on this negative review thread seems to think spanking 89 is British SallyAnne https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95904.0

There are even pictures of British SallyAnne on the thread, could you confirm if they are the same person.

If so, she has 3 profiles, all seems a little dodgy to me.

Offline socks

He's right on the first 2 you've named but the third is a different woman

Offline herman100

Is that cushion she's holding on her lap in her pics hiding a belly??  :unknown:

She has a little belly but not much, like I said well worth a visit

Offline herman100

This is not for me, spanking is a good girl but i have quit

Offline socks

That's quite a meltdown Herman! Giving it up over one shag you are less than happy with? Your neg review of her has disappeared too. What's happening buddy?

Offline Students Notebook

That's quite a meltdown Herman! Giving it up over one shag you are less than happy with? Your neg review of her has disappeared too. What's happening buddy?

This is all very complicated.

What Negative Review ?

His Review is Positive.

Can someone explain to me. Please.

Offline happyharry

This is all very complicated.

What Negative Review ?

His Review is Positive.

Can someone explain to me. Please.

Hermans brief review (at the top of this thread) is positive

I gave a negative review about 2 weeks ago
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95904.0

I suspect there some confusion between the two (or a typo) - whatever.

As for Herman - well, from his brief time on this form, I did have my doubts. No great loss I suspect

Offline socks

That's the mystery, for a brief time there was a three line negative review of spanking 89 in which he said that she looked bad when he arrived and the rest i can't remember. His review count had gone up to 2 (I see it's back to 1 now) and he'd responded himself a couple of times to his own review, sayng pretty much what he says above on this thread. All very strange :unknown:

Offline masseyferguson

Is British Brunette 69 , who I think is Spanking89's friend / colleague in Attleborough any good, I've always rated her higher on my hotlist, but are they both tarred with the same questionable brush ?
Her pictures don't seem to be hiding any "bellies" at least ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline happyharry

Is British Brunette 69 , who I think is Spanking89's friend / colleague in Attleborough any good, I've always rated her higher on my hotlist, but are they both tarred with the same questionable brush ?
Her pictures don't seem to be hiding any "bellies" at least ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yes, the two of them are "friends". They have ads on Vivastreet which includes a pic of the two of them together. Interestingly,  BB69s Vivastreet ad quotes £130/hr whereas she's quoting £150/hr on AW.
Furthermore, her Feedback on AW is not accessible - wonder why ?
My gut feeling is to give both of them a wide berth