Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's room is a messy or worse a shit hole. What do you do ??  (Read 2982 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cleanliness is everything for me.

If I walk into a punt and the "shop front" is untidy or worse a shit hole I walk. I do not care how fit the WG is I walk. The only thing that goes through my head is..... she can't keep her working enviroment clean and tidy what else is she not doing.

Thoughts and opinions appreciated guys.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oops meant to post this in general chat. Admin can you move it for me please.

vw

Have punted in loads of shit holes in the last 20 years, first punt was in a back alleyway and visited a few derelict buildings, doubt the modern shit holes touch on any of these !

As long as the bed is clean and shower useable i don't mind a bit of mess !

Online RedKettle

I have walked once for this reason - well a combination of the room being a complete mess (where is the bed? oh under all that crap) and the woman being worse!  Either one I probably would have pushed on but both was too much.

Offline Delfrommem

Wipe your cock on the curtains on the way out?  :crazy:

Tallboy2

I don't mind a mess it does not mean the girl is dirty.
I think sometimes they can be too clean then you get that feeling of being in a clinical environment.

Offline smiths

If I walk into a punt and the "shop front" is untidy or worse a shit hole I walk. I do not care how fit the WG is I walk. The only thing that goes through my head is..... she can't keep her working enviroment clean and tidy what else is she not doing.

I don't care about it being untidy, I do care about it being clean and if it isn't I walk. And by clean I mean the sheets or whatever on the bed should be clean, the bathroom and toilet should be clean, basically things that I am going to use.

I punted at a brothel called Charlies in Herts years ago and from outside it literally looked like a derelict building and the inside foyer wasn't much better but when I got inside the brothel it was clean and tidy, good punts their as well.

There was maybe still is a WG nicked LadyOfTheMansion who was a member here once, she used to punt and pimp other WGs who punted based at a Portakabin whose only water supply was a hosepipe cold tap outside obviously.

Offline mrdiamond77

As long as the girl herself looks clean, no problem.  I have punted in a few shit holes myself, the cleanliness of the building is not one of my needs.  There would have to be a smell of piss or shit for me to walk out.

Tallboy2

So long as it don't smell Fishy I'm ok with it! Lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

Have punted in loads of shit holes in the last 20 years, first punt was in a back alleyway and visited a few derelict buildings, doubt the modern shit holes touch on any of these !

As long as the bed is clean and shower useable i don't mind a bit of mess !

Now that brings back memories. Punted in the RLD in Bradford 20 years back or so now that was a proper full on shite hole !!!

Beef Flaps

Bang her in her....shit hole. :drinks:

Offline OakTree

As I've got older I'm getting less tolerant. If I walked into a shithole I'm going to walk straight back out.

If someone can't keep the room they're making their livelihood from in a clean and inviting manner that tells me all I need to know about that person.

My money would be staying in my pocket and I'd be off.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't care about it being untidy, I do care about it being clean and if it isn't I walk. And by clean I mean the sheets or whatever on the bed should be clean, the bathroom and toilet should be clean, basically things that I am going to use.

Absolutely, but how many pro$$ies go to the trouble of changing the sheet or even putting a fresh bath towel on the bed - not many I'll bet.

STD's can easily be passed around via 'dirty' sheets. So the next time we're lying face down receiving a timewasting back rub just think of all the punters who've been in the same spot.  :vomit:

Offline hullad

If its dirty I walk every time its not hard work is it keeping your work area clean and fit for purpose.

What faith can we have in them keeping "the old growler" clean and tidy if the lazy bitch can't keep her bed / room house even half tidy.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have punted in total shitholes, a standing prick has no conscience.      :dance:

slow and low

As I've got older I'm getting less tolerant. If I walked into a shithole I'm going to walk straight back out.

If someone can't keep the room they're making their livelihood from in a clean and inviting manner that tells me all I need to know about that person.

My money would be staying in my pocket and I'd be off.
+ 1 Definitely walk.

poseidon

If the place looks like a squat or smells bad, or the area looks rough/dangerous, I would walk. Don't really care if it's a little untidy if I'm only there for an hour and the WG gives a good service.

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have a look at the room in the background to these pictures  :scare: :scare:

Apologies to readers of the EM thread who have already seen this, I just thought it was relevant for this one.

vw

I have punted in total shitholes, a standing prick has no conscience.      :dance:

To right !

Offline rathbone

I think that may be a deliberately "arty" portfolio shot.  Glamour photographers often use dereliction as a backdrop, there's a nice visual contrast between pearly white skin and grungy old stonework. 

The lady looks very hot, btw.  :)

Offline claretandblue

I would probably walk, the shittiest places I have punted are probably one or two of the walk ups in soho which are pretty grim,I wouldn't enjoy it if I was in an absolute hellhole

Bootleg

A couple of years ago I punted with an English girl in the South West called Bella Nightshade. Her room was in a shared house and was a complete tip - used plates on every surface and clothes strewn everywhere. There was even stuff stored in the en-suite shower cubicle.

I did not walk and got a fairly decent blowjob (the only way to shut her up) but when I turned her over to do doggy here aresehole stank  :scare:

Her rates were sub-EE and that must have been partly due to mess and hygiene. I have not seen anything as bad since but if I did I would walk without hesitation.

vw

A couple of years ago I punted with an English girl in the South West called Bella Nightshade. Her room was in a shared house and was a complete tip - used plates on every surface and clothes strewn everywhere. There was even stuff stored in the en-suite shower cubicle.

I did not walk and got a fairly decent blowjob (the only way to shut her up) but when I turned her over to do doggy here aresehole stank  :scare:

Her rates were sub-EE and that must have been partly due to mess and hygiene. I have not seen anything as bad since but if I did I would walk without hesitation.

The ice queen !  Glad she let me down after the shit i heard about her !

Offline mrfishyfoo

Wipe your cock on the curtains on the way out?  :crazy:

FFS fella I am still choking with laughter  :drinks:

Offline Malvolio

My home is untidy so that part wouldn't bother me.  To be honest, even if the place is a shithole if I find the WG attracive I'll go through with the punt as I'm there, but it would put me off a return visit.

Offline fairfield

Home sweet home, lemme at her! Who's gonna make me shower, or swill yucky mouthwash in such a des res?
But aren't we hardened punters, not Kim and Aggie in an episode of Hoe clean is your house?
Have punted in a 'cats bed' - amid cat shit and sleeping felines. Too late to walk, cash had already been stashed.
Isn't a mucky house, a sign of a filthy mind? (tho not applicable in catwoman's case)   

FootieMadJonny

As others have said there is a difference between clean and tidy. I need things to be clean but if she's abit un tidy I don't see why that's a big deal?

Tallboy2

Home sweet home, lemme at her! Who's gonna make me shower, or swill yucky mouthwash in such a des res?
But aren't we hardened punters, not Kim and Aggie in an episode of Hoe clean is your house?
Have punted in a 'cats bed' - amid cat shit and sleeping felines. Too late to walk, cash had already been stashed.
Isn't a mucky house, a sign of a filthy mind? (tho not applicable in catwoman's case)
Ha ha
Gives a slut character, doesn't it? A messy house that is! I draw the line at cat shit though😉

vw

Apologies to readers of the EM thread who have already seen this, I just thought it was relevant for this one.

Stayed at worse !  Fancy fucking someone over an old TV now !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

I think that may be a deliberately "arty" portfolio shot.  Glamour photographers often use dereliction as a backdrop, there's a nice visual contrast between pearly white skin and grungy old stonework. 

The lady looks very hot, btw.  :)

Agreed! these are obviously set up shots.

Tallboy2

Love the dark shaddow between her legs, wonder if it's nice in there? :D

Estoril

I had a punt recently in a messy room - Clean but very cluttered, which I didn't mind so much.

If the room appears unhygienic I would walk

Online lostandfound

I like a well organised provider - they're more likely to pay attention to boring things like std checks IMO.

So that's my preference. Don't know if I've ever walked because a place was a dive. I hope it's more likely I would avoid it in the first place - usually suss out location before booking or confirming, even though I often punt spontaneously.

Tallboy2

I like a well organised provider - they're more likely to pay attention to boring things like std checks IMO.

So that's my preference. Don't know if I've ever walked because a place was a dive. I hope it's more likely I would avoid it in the first place - usually suss out location before booking or confirming, even though I often punt spontaneously.
Could we have a few more reviews from you so it will help everyone suss out the messy places, so we too may avoid them. Please

Offline mrfishyfoo

Exactly my point  :drinks:

If a girl can't be arsed keeping her place clean what else isn't clean. Nobody wants a dose of the clap  :scare:

Tallboy2

Exactly my point  :drinks:

If a girl can't be arsed keeping her place clean what else isn't clean. Nobody wants a dose of the clap  :scare:
You can catch clap from a clean or dirty girl it makes no difference

Offline PussyLover789

This why i book hotels and get WGs to come to me, ive visited too many shit-holes in the past, at least when booking a hotel you're guaranteed cleanliness  :hi:

ickydicky

but you can get the raging shits from dfk with a hoor who has had her tongue up the previous punters arse and who hasnt cleaned her mouth. or who has had a shit in the previous punters mouth then had dfk with him and not used mouthwash. thats the french hoor in glasgow celine findlay/magalie/sexyfrenchgirl and the clue is her flat is manky and stinks of shite and pish.if i go to a hoors flay and it smells or is dirty - not untidy - i walk.

E.L. Wisty

I've punted in a couple of shitholes. I just got on with it.

E.L. Wisty

Having a well laid out, tidy room can make a difference to a punt. My most recent punt was in a very large room with a long corridor, and I made good use of it. The action happened all over the place.

Offline jaszyj87

its its dirty she probably hasnt cleaned up since last punt so you're probably lying in someone elses dried fluid.