Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool - too good to be true  (Read 1165 times)

brianp12345

External Link/Members Only

Seems to be too good to be true.

Has anyone had any experience or can offer any advice?

Offline rowdee1

Never been there myself, but I think one of these girls is FF Miley on adultwork. There's some reviews and chat about them on here - mixed opinions from memory.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rowdee

Offline bigbilly22

Looks like your typical EE girl profile which experience says avoid

CANED123

No These two are genuine.
They work from an ap on Pal Mal
Anal £20 extra if not massive.

Offline Flamechange

I have seen one of these girls a few months ago. The girl on the left in their first picture on viva street i believe i saw. When i saw her profile she stated that she was Spanish but i have my doubts. She was located at pall mall apartments Liverpool city center. Plenty of parking around that area. Called when outside and got the flat number, buzzed in and was easy to find. I had my doubts when entering that she was simply another EE girl that provided terrible service....But i was wrong. She was tall, slim and had great tits and a beautiful little arse. Stood infront of me in gorgeous lingerie. I have no doubt she's telling the truth about her age (must be between 19-22). I handed over 60 for half an hour she left the room and i stripped naked. She came back in and we started with DFK as we both felt eachother up. Onto the bed (Just a mattress on the floor but was absolutely fine)sex in different positions and she was eager to please, i was very satisfied customer. All in all a good punt! Well worth a visit and i plan to return this weekend!

Elmo

Both genuine. I found it pretty mechanical put she was stunning.

sherlock4433

both genuine

both attractive

some Eastern Europeans are terrible, these are two good ones.