Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My contribution  (Read 859 times)

Offline OM22

Hi guys

I've been a long time lurker with all the other lurkers out there on this website. Although I've travelled around a bit, I have now settled in South Wales in the last year or so.
Have been recently thinking about giving up for various reasons but am in two minds.
Whilst thinking this through, I thought I would contribute with reviews on a number of girls seen recently, some of which may or may not interest you depending on whether they are from the area or from other parts of the Uk

So hello and watch this space.

vw

Hi guys

I've been a long time lurker with all the other lurkers out there on this website. Although I've travelled around a bit, I have now settled in South Wales in the last year or so.
Have been recently thinking about giving up for various reasons but am in two minds.
Whilst thinking this through, I thought I would contribute with reviews on a number of girls seen recently, some of which may or may not interest you depending on whether they are from the area or from other parts of the Uk

So hello and watch this space.

One of the first ever lurkers October 2011, welcome aboard with your first post !

Look forward to your reviews !

Offline OM22

Cheers

That is some record.
2 reviews so far and more will be on their way... possibly in other regions.

vw

Cheers

That is some record.
2 reviews so far and more will be on their way... possibly in other regions.

Must be some sort of record !

Your latest review is the same as my latest !