Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY MASSEUSE JESS in Nottingham  (Read 2188 times)

15 review(s) for SEXY MASSEUSE JESS (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimbob69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

I have visited Jess regularly for last couple of years so thought it time to write her a review
The lady
Jess is late 20's pretty face eyes you can't stop looking into a curvy body big natural boobs with big hard nappies
The location
Jess is now working off Mansfield Road in Sherwood area same location as sweet surrender which is now hush massage, discreet location a door you walk straight in to no signage so no hanging around. It's very relaxing atmosphere inside candle lit and atmospheric
The story
As I say I regularly visit Jess she is always dressed in a little black dress and stockings when I arrive she takes me up to her room after the usual offer of a shower, the room is always warm and lit with candles and music playing. She is always chatty and friendly as we undress I lay on the couch and let her hands work their magic then her body once turned over she continues to massage and then oils her breasts before they are sliding all over my rock hard cock she never rushes her massage and I feel totally relaxed and refreshed after so much so I could sleep! She really knows how to get a guy going
She has ads on aw and viva Street her pics are accurate and she charges £40 for half an hour which goes far too quick so I always opt for the hour for £70

GolfNut

Thanks for your first review.

You need to add the AW link so we can see who you are reviewing.

Assume this is her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can you clarify that she offers Massage with HE and not FS?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:45:21 am by GolfNut »

Offline jimbob69

Thanks for your first review.

You need to add the AW link so we can see who you are reviewing.
This is Jess....
Assume this is her: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Can you clarify that she offers Massage with HE and not FS?
Jess offers just a happy ending a very happy one she doesn't offer a full service.