Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor - Amour- Outcall  (Read 920 times)

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only

Out call to Northallerton

Price £140 for an hour

Looks: Taylor is a slim size 8 she has very pale skin, with long straight hair. Good legs and small lil bum, tits small with big nipples.

She came in and we chatted a little, then asked what she dose, so no anal and no cim.
We stayed on the sofa as i like ot play there, Taylor is a fantastic kisser, just how i like none stop, lots of tongue a good mix there.
Soon she was naked and going down on me, wanking sucking taking as much down as she could, for me i like to tease so soon had my fingers back inside her and then on her back licking and sucking her clit, getting her close then stopping.
I struggle to fuck once the condom is on but we did our best.
In the end i wanted to make her cum which was pretty easy and she was soaking so was happy for me.
So my turn which i ended up wanking as i fingered her and she kissed my neck and ears asking me to cum for her, once i was cumming she was holding my cock and playing with the cum as i pumped out.
So a clean up and a bit of a rush as a little over time.
For me she is sexy as fuck, not one of the pretty pretty girls a lot of guys rave about but they are not my type Taylor is.
Would i see again defo.