Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy189  (Read 2449 times)

16 review(s) for Jessy189 (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My Centurion Review

Firstly, thanks to Smiths for recommending Jessy to me. I saw her recently. She works between Barnet & Heathrow.
Comms were very good, and I had a good feeling about her as soon as we spoke.

Jessy is a slightly curvy girl but I found her very attractive. Facially she was very attractive IMO and has nice eyes too. She was dressed well with high heels on.
I found her quite similar to Smiley Miley except she doesn't have the attitude that Miley had and is more attractive. She shares the same sexy Hungarian mixed with English twang.

Service wise Jessy offered a very good service. My only complaint would be her FK wasn't to the standard I like but it was still enjoyable. Apart from that, her OWO was excellent, she really excels in this department and paid lots of attention, licking, sucking, devouring with varying techniques, going DT, gentle facefucking, and ball sucking. At times it was sloppy, she definitely knows how to suck cock, and uses her eyes to good effect with plenty of eye contact.

Sex in various positions, CG, doggy, bone prone, deep stick, mish. Lots of passion, a raunchiness about her too and the view in doggy was excellent. She enjoyed watching the action in the mirror.

A friendly girl, sexy & customer orientated. She ticked my boxes and would recommend.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Congratulations on the century Sam, glad is was a good 'un.

Offline PLeisure

100 notches on the bedpost - congrats  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

Nice one, Sam.
She is moving up my HL.
After all those helpful reviews and a piss poor previous punt, I'm glad the century was a good one.  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Thanks guys  :drinks:

I've had many more punts which have never made it to a review, but good to know there are good SP's out there after some of the disasters that have taken place.

mrhappypants

Congratulations Sam,  I have not seen her for two years and it sounds like she has lost weight because I remember a Marilyn Monroe figure; big shapely boobs and a big bottom with a sliming waist? 

Great mirror work as I recall?

Dave
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:50:42 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline SamLP

Congratulations Sam,  I have not seen her for two years and it sounds like she has lost weight because I remember a Marilyn Monroe figure; big shapely boobs and a big bottom with a sliming waist? 

Great mirror work as I recall?

Dave

You've described her Dave, I found her curvy but in no way big. I enjoyed grabbing her boobs & arse, and she made sure I pulled on her shoulders and hair during doggy.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for all the reviews and info sharing  :music:

Congratulations on a 100 Sam  :drinks:

sexy Hungarian mixed with English twang.

100% agree  :thumbsup:

Offline Thepacifist

Happy to hear your 100th was a good one! She sounds very enthusiastic about oral. I wouldn't mind seeing her depending on location.

LL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Congratulations Sam. 100 quality reviews. I've seen many different girls based on your recommendations which are always spot on, so thank you very much.

FlyingBreadMan

Online lewishamguy

Nice work Sam, a well done century.  :cool:

Offline Steve2

Nice work Sam. A good one for the 100th

:drinks: :drinks:

mrhappypants

You've described her Dave, I found her curvy but in no way big. I enjoyed grabbing her boobs & arse, and she made sure I pulled on her shoulders and hair during doggy.

When she was in Farringdon she had a full length mirro running sideways at floor level.  It meant you could watch her big shapely bottom if you sat on the edge of the bed while she gave a bj.  Reminded me of something out of 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being.'

Dave

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My Centurion Review

Firstly, thanks to Smiths for recommending Jessy to me. I saw her recently. She works between Barnet & Heathrow.
Comms were very good, and I had a good feeling about her as soon as we spoke.

Jessy is a slightly curvy girl but I found her very attractive. Facially she was very attractive IMO and has nice eyes too. She was dressed well with high heels on.
I found her quite similar to Smiley Miley except she doesn't have the attitude that Miley had and is more attractive. She shares the same sexy Hungarian mixed with English twang.

Service wise Jessy offered a very good service. My only complaint would be her FK wasn't to the standard I like but it was still enjoyable. Apart from that, her OWO was excellent, she really excels in this department and paid lots of attention, licking, sucking, devouring with varying techniques, going DT, gentle facefucking, and ball sucking. At times it was sloppy, she definitely knows how to suck cock, and uses her eyes to good effect with plenty of eye contact.

Sex in various positions, CG, doggy, bone prone, deep stick, mish. Lots of passion, a raunchiness about her too and the view in doggy was excellent. She enjoyed watching the action in the mirror.

A friendly girl, sexy & customer orientated. She ticked my boxes and would recommend.

Glad to hear it was a good punt Sam. :thumbsup: Pity about the kissing as I found it excellent when I punted with her. Welcome to the 100 review club, in London its great to have you and The Don among others reviewing good and bad WGs. :drinks:

Offline Tony_Red

Agree with the review and thanks for your reviews/suggestions Sam.

Offline claretandblue

Congrats on your ton op, I had meant to see this one when she was in Farringdon but never got round to it

Offline Bilbao

Nice review - looking forward to my booking with her even more now :)

Offline SamLP

Cheers guys  :thumbsup:

Just remembering how she sucked on my fingers after I fingered her

Offline undercoverpunter

Congrats on the 100 fella, top work

Offline collector

Glad your 100th review turned to be a good punt :hi: congrats

Offline herbie007

Congratulations on your 100th review Sam, sounds like you picked a good one to pull it off with and someone I've wanted to see for ages.  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Nice one Sam. :hi:
I saw her again recently at the Heathrow location. Good as ever.
Still one of my favourite current regular providers along with Khloe and Marmite ( Jennifer pussy)