Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chav fascination  (Read 21749 times)

Offline NIK

I certainly am  ;)

Methinks this isn't the cool response J was hoping for.  :lol:

Offline NIK

It's a two way street though, this forum won't leave TK alone either. Since she was banned, there must have been more posts about her than any other WG, even if you discount those provoked by her various reappearances.

If we want to stop hearing about her, (and from her), first we have to stop talking about her.

Well from a moderation point of view we have done our best to leave her alone. Posts about her have been discouraged. UKP has a policy of not banning any phrases or legal subjects, but TK is the nearest we have come to it.
I think Smiths sums her up effectively and hopefully there is no more to be said about this wretched woman.  :angry:

Offline NIK

Whilst on the subject of 'Chavs' I can't understand why anyone would want to see such creatures. In my punting careers I have inadvertently booked loads of them, but in my book I refer to them as skankers.  :scare:

Wingey

Whilst on the subject of 'Chavs' I can't understand why anyone would want to see such creatures. In my punting careers I have inadvertently booked loads of them, but in my book I refer to them as skankers.  :scare:

Then share the knowledge chap... Why do we pay for sex and why should we, I am choosing to do so from a fantasy perspective. I'm bored of shagging posh, rich good looking women.  :vomit:

Wingey

Oh and thanks for the earlier suggestions peeps, but no contact from either of them... :thumbsdown:

Offline NIK

Then share the knowledge chap... Why do we pay for sex and why should we, I am choosing to do so from a fantasy perspective. I'm bored of shagging posh, rich good looking women.  :vomit:

Buy my book!  :rolleyes: About the same cost as a pint and it will last you longer.

Offline NIK

Hmm, just had a gander at your posts. All this lol business together with the fact that you're in Surrey remind me of a recently departed member.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr Sinister

Offline skittish

Back on topic External Link/Members Only confused to whether she is a boy :wackogirl:

'NEWER EXPLICIT pics coming this xmas' (Santa bringing her a new smart phone?) according to her profile so maybe they will resolve the confusion. :D

Offline AnthG

Back on topic External Link/Members Only confused to whether she is a boy :wackogirl:
I absolutely love that profile. Its one of the best I have seen in a while.

£50 per hour, but she does Bareback. It has to be fake. No way can that all be real. Its more likely a disgruntled exboyfrined.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ludwig

...more likely a disgruntled ex-girlfriend... :hi:

yumyum3

If she's just an innocent in all this it is a fucking shitty thing to do  :angry: :mad:

johnm

Whats the point in paying  a chav for sex! You can pick one up in the local pub if you buy her a few pints and if you are feeling really flush a kebab on the way home.

yumyum3

and if you are feeling really flush a kebab on the way home.

:lol: Now you really are pushing the boat out me old china. A large shish is gonna set you back a fiver at least. Fuck that  :sarcastic:

ncarter

:lol: Now you really are pushing the boat out me old china. A large shish is gonna set you back a fiver at least. Fuck that  :sarcastic:

Make sure you don't have chilli sauce on when you do, that can burn like hell   :diablo:

Offline smiths

Make sure you don't have chilli sauce on when you do, that can burn like hell   :diablo:

Or in my case Durex Play Tingle which burnt my cock like hell. :scare:

Wingey

Right well thanks to those that contributed nicely... I had nay response from those suggested...  :( guess they come and go. So my second question, as think old rachey suggested... Anyone know a good role player in the SOuth east  :D

Offline hunnieme

Sorry for bumping an old thread but are there any photos of teenkylie on this forum ?

whiterussian

yes, some withe her big fat ass stuffed with 20's.  Cant remember the name of the thread but I'm sure someone else will  :D