Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya babey Manchester  (Read 693 times)

1 review(s) for Megan elite  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freeze44

Link to AW profile- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well what a bloody idiot! I am also rating myself negative for being such a dick.

So I’m working and my mind starts drifting onto to seeing a WG…. all cool up to now.

I start to look at AW and come across the above profile.

Positives= Looks my type, like the idea of tattoos and piercings, seems want to make a name for self, say’s doesn’t clock watch and the couple of reviews sound good.

Not so positive= The likes list isn’t too long and looks like only OW on offer but can live with that and no reviews on UKP.

Hmmmm. No harm in getting in touch and take things from there me thinks….

Comms- First message answered quite quickly and later after some texts a time is arranged. I’ve checked the costs, got the postcode, agreed a time…what could go wrong?? The experienced punters will have likely guessed by now that there is no mention of one vital element in my comms…. Mistake number 1

Location- Easy enough place to find just outside the city centre and a number of places to park around the area so this was fine. Got the full address after letting her know by text that was here and made my way up. Although the comms were ok they were short and not much info and was beginning to slightly question my decision to visit. I don’t need hearts and flowers but a bit of interaction is appreciated!...Mistake number 2…while still have cash in pocket, if it doesn’t feel right…cancel!

Did I feel safe and ok? Yes I suppose but had a bit of a gut feeling that all wasn’t right. I don’t know if that’s down to a little bit of experience in punting or I’m blocking out the major signs that are there. Anyway I made my way up and knock on the door. In-call place is ok and clean enough but just didn’t feel right.…..Mistake number 3, if it don’t feel right…walk!

Appearance- Profile is not clear and pics are limited and the WG who answered seemed to fit some of the description but not all as hair was blond but apart from this she was very pretty and a size 8 with tattoos and piercings so went in and followed her down the hall and was shown into a bedroom and the WG left me alone for a few mins.

Heard another woman’s voice from another room so assumed she was informing her that all was ok and then she came back in and asked how long I wanted…. which I thought we already agreed on the phone but confirmed 30 mins and handed over the cash (£80) …. mistake number 4 and the vital thing I had failed to check would fuck me up again later.

After a chat she asked what services I wanted…. yep there it is!!!! What a dickhead I had been…after all the text’s, small talk, payment etc. this was the first time we discussed services! I had stupidly assumed the AW profile was accurate…. OW, kissing, RO, podging and some role play to start. Out of that list only OW and podging happened. The WG told me she didn’t like anyone kissing her, touching or licking her and not into other stuff. Mistake number 5…. should have questioned and asked for money back and all I did was ask a few feeble questions about her profile and took her story about ‘previous experiences’ and left it at that…as my cock was hard!

Despite the above, she was very pretty, clean with that just washed smell about her and was hard so agreed to OW and covered penetration. Both were ok and she is fit so good to watch her do OW and sex in missionary was ok too and was pumping away quite happily….. Then, this WG who claims on her profile that ‘if we run over the time a little who cares’, has an alarm going off in the background and she says I’ve got 5 mins left and a little bit after that there’s a knock on the door and it’s clear I need to finish and expected to go asap.

So I do finish up, quick clean up, get dressed and say bye and soon back on the street and look at my watch. WTF…still 5 mins of time left!!! So now I’m really pissed off with myself for getting turned over, rushed out and wasting cash. I briefly contemplate calling the WG back to complain and decide against it and on the drive home calm down and realise what a dick I have been.

Yes, she is likely to be the WG in the profile but who knows really. The physical description is close and adds up with the tattoos and piercings so likely it is her but a grown man shouldn’t allow himself to be in this position and waste time and money!

The profile is massively inaccurate and the AW feedback (surprise surprise) is bollox so I basically had a quicke with no kissing, RO or anything apart from OW and covered penetration. As mentioned she is pretty and has a good body and tattoos and piercing are good but it’s the most basic service I can imagine and a million miles away from the waffle on the AW profile.

Tried to give myself a kick in the bollocks later at home and turning to hard liquor to try and forget it all.

Summary- A few positives such as face and body and at least some points on the profile are accurate. What I think is unacceptable is the misleading information and lack of advertised services. This would have been worse had I bothered to ask and confirm services so I take my share of the blame and really need to learn to do this. I couldn’t recommend this WG and advise you to avoid if you want anything more that OW and penetration and be on a clock that’s wrong any way.

Bollox! Gutted that after thinking I might have learned a bit and was doing ok to then fuck up like this and let myself be turned over. From checking her profile, it seems she moves between Manchester and Birmingham but presume those in Birmingham will see this if search or should I post in both areas?

If I ever have to write another report like this, I ask you to arrange to have me put down and have my head stuck on a pole somewhere public to serve as an example!  :thumbsdown:

Offline cueball

Bollox! Gutted that after thinking I might have learned a bit and was doing ok to then fuck up like this and let myself be turned over.

Don't beat yourself up freeze, we all get turned over at some point, that's punting.

Anybody that says they've got a 100% success rate at punting either doesn't see any bugger or is full of shit.

We've all been there and we'll be there again.

Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline freeze44

We've all been there and we'll be there again.

Cheers CB. It the checking services bit that the worst! Hey ho...onwards and upwards and got a few cracking regs due to the advice from here so all aint lost!  :hi:

Offline frankc

Hey Freeze, cueballs right, we've all been there mate.....I've got a review coming shortly up to prove it...Appreciate the review Pal  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

...I've got a review coming shortly up to prove it..

Thanks Frankc. Yep suppose it's the nature of the game and sorry to hear you got a bad one too. Suppose it's having a knob that leads us and makes us fuck up but also can lead to brill times!  :rolleyes: