Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen-Playboy  (Read 3565 times)

2 review(s) for Helen-Playboy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I've been busy this week  :D another late trip out.

Location - close-ish to old st peters asian shop location (lots of parking around)

Another late trip out following shifts and again very positive. Amazed again but gfe and this time french kissing with a romanian. Not dfk but nice affectionate kissing.

So I entered the place and instantly was shocked as she came down in just thong and bra and immediately to my left were 3 other romanian women all in underwear and everyone of them was stunning. (its safe to assume which ones they are on AW as the wording and the price offers are the same).

Helen wore sexy glasses, nice slim body, small cute tits, good ass and very friendly. Something tells me she is new to this as she sucked passionately, lots of balls sucking and licking and when in cowgirl she moved her hips like a dancer. Which reminds me, before the action began she gave me a lap dance, rubbing her ass up and down, side to side :)

i had a few drinks so lasted the full 30 mins down to a tee, but there as no rushing. She wore lipstick and by the end if was all over her face from the kissing during sex.

she is early 20's and very nice looking. I probably will return. She has poor english and is unsure how long she will be here for. Im not sure owo was on the cards here but i as happy with covered.

Offline ledley

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 08:03:38 pm by ledley »

Offline HughJardon

OK I will go and have a crack at this one, I made contact a few days back. Appreciate & applaud the Toffting skills Ledley

Offline ledley

shows all of them from the site  :hi:   External Link/Members Only

sorry unsure why link wasn't there but added now

Offline ledley

OK I will go and have a crack at this one, I made contact a few days back. Appreciate & applaud the Toffting skills Ledley

no problem, I've been quiet the last few weeks... glad to be back in the wild  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

shows all of them from the site  :hi:   External Link/Members Only

Are all these based at the same location please L ?

Offline ledley

Are all these based at the same location please L ?

yes, all of them were on sofa when i arrived and all just in skimpy underwear.  :angelgirl: they were friendly and said hello.

Offline ledley

the one on the far right on the first photo on vivastreet is the best looking i'd say. and next in line was helen looks wise. To be honest i'd be happy to see any of them but not sure if their friendly service would match Helen... romanian after all

Offline HughJardon

Agreed the Romanian factor will always through a spanner In the proverbial works. Quite like number 1 (left picture) but as an avid snooker player "That's 4 holes I would love to pot  :bomb:

Offline cooperS

Nice review.
May try an see the one on the left on Friday if I have chance. She looks amazing.
Hopefully they are not joking when they say everything is included in the price

vw

Nice review I like the look of this one !

Offline ledley

Nice review.
May try an see the one on the left on Friday if I have chance. She looks amazing.
Hopefully they are not joking when they say everything is included in the price

make sure u confirm before visit as i specified french kissing before and she said yes and to begin she was a bit reserved and i said 'you still happy with kissing' and then she sort of thought for a second and then she starting kissing my face off

Offline ledley

just read my review again and apologies all, my grammar is all over the place. Typing in a hurry.

Offline HughJardon

My spellings been awful since I've had a new punting phone, it's not really UKP friendly and thinks Fuck is Duck , Minge is Mince , Tits is Tots and 5 star sherrifs badge is John Wayne  :D
I'L just quack off  :music:

Offline iverthickone

Nice one Ledley, defo sounds worth a go!  :)

Don't quite understand why her A/W profile is written in the third person though, or why on Vivastreet 1 hr costs £90, 2 hours £200 - errr??

Anyway, this may have come in nick of time as Cardiff was starting to lack choices.

Offline foreverhung

How tight and wet and hot was that pussy Led?  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

How tight and wet and hot was that pussy Led?  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Pretty tight in fairness. I think she may still be quite new to this... Hopefully gd service carries on

Offline ledley

Went back and saw nataly this time (huge tits) review tomorrow

SirFukedDaLot

Scouted but never made it there. . Think I better pop in for one on my way home one evening.  Thanks for the info.. guys. :dance:

MutuBonzo

I am very surprised at the review here!  Called in last week expecting a lot, but it was almost the worst ever.  Disinterested and just wanted to get it over with. I don't know who wrote her AW profile but it wasn't her.  Don't expect any extras. Waste of money and pics are very flattering - sorry guys you gotta know the truth.

jackyng

I am very surprised at the review here!  Called in last week expecting a lot, but it was almost the worst ever.  Disinterested and just wanted to get it over with. I don't know who wrote her AW profile but it wasn't her.  Don't expect any extras. Waste of money and pics are very flattering - sorry guys you gotta know the truth.

Did you see the other girls at that time?

Online Corus Boy

Bonzo, you arrive here and with your first post you appear to be suggesting that Ledley, a long time and well established reviewer is not telling the truth?

WHy not just say your truths;

You met a girl and my experience was X, Y, Z and let the reader judge.

MutuBonzo

It is my first time, but reading as a guest I felt I had to comment.  And I'm not saying that Ledley isn't telling the truth, I'm saying that it can't be the same person anymore.

You can go and see for yourselves.  The reason it wasn't very good:
No interest, no conversation, digs very poor, hardly any of the services stated on AW (only conventional), not well dressed, not made up.

There is another review of her on this site somewhere which is far more accurate to the person I met.  So, it has to be a different person - she had very little resemblance to her pics.

Jack - there was another girl downstairs who looked pretty miserable.  Same sort of clothes and again not the looks of any that I saw online beforehand.

I'm here to see who the best ones out there are, so I don't waste my cash.  I felt I did waste it this time.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 06:16:30 pm by MutuBonzo »

jackyng

Seems the truth need to be find out by ourselves lol
What time do u guys usually have 'fun' :lol:

vw

It is my first time, but reading as a guest I felt I had to comment.  And I'm not saying that Ledley isn't telling the truth, I'm saying that it can't be the same person anymore.

No interest, no conversation, digs very poor, hardly any of the services stated on AW (only conventional), not well dressed, not made up.

There is another review of her on this site somewhere which is far more accurate to the person I met.  So, it has to be a different person - she had very little resemblance to her pics.

Jack - there was another girl downstairs who looked pretty miserable.  Same sort of clothes and again not the looks of any that I saw online beforehand.

I'm here to see who the best ones out there are, so I don't waste my cash.  I felt I did waste it this time.

If you have time, maybe do a review sounds interesting enough rather than burried in the comments

the guide to writing reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ledley

Sorry to hear your review didn't reflect mine. A shame really as she was a rare romanian treat in my experience, but sounds like you had a bit of bad luck. MY comments were a genuine reflection of my punt