Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How low do your standards go?  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Side dna

I'm only new here but I've been punting a fair old while and I've seen about 30 of the girls currently active on adult work in the north west. My problem is my standards go pretty fucking low when I have the freedom and money at the same time (doesn't happen as often as I wish). I'll call the girls I want to see and if I get no answer I'll then try the girls I maybe want to see. If I get no joy then I'll call absolutely anyone, even if I've seen them before and they were shite. Staying home and having a wank is not an option. Please tell me this isn't just me

Offline mexicola

You fancy posting some links to some of the girls then ?

ziggy1969

I think you are on diminishing returns there, mate!

What I would say is there are some old slappers out there who are a much better fuck for my money than some of the hot looking babes!

Offline Terryray

I thought I had reached my lowest point til I met some woman in a pub on sun day , she was skinny  a fuxking big nose and I finished up in a park in broad daylight fuxking the arse off her, it was 1 of the best session id had for years, cant wait till the next meet ive got her number, I might share after next time a standing prick has no limits

Offline sir wanksalot

I'll call the girls I want to see and if I get no answer I'll then try the girls I maybe want to see. If I get no joy then I'll call absolutely anyone, even if I've seen them before and they were shite. Staying home and having a wank is not an option. Please tell me this isn't just me

haha glad it isn't just me

I have a list of shame that I'm too embarrassed to share.

In the golden era of AOL chat rooms I met quite a few women and although some were pretty fit I met one or two mingers too