Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: independent amy - Sheffield  (Read 2482 times)

8 review(s) for independent amy (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Moneyshow

Was off my local patch visiting a friend and needed some relief yesterday.

This one looked cheap as chips and i thought id give her a go.

Didnt answer text but answered call within 2 rings. Agreed 30 minute booking and £40, she text me the postode.

A bit of dithering on my part, hard to park near Handsworth in a private house, but quickly inside.

House tidy enough blah blah blah and quickly led away up a couple of steep sets of stairs to the attic, and a tidy virtually empty room.

Wanted an extra £10 for OWO and paid up taking it to £50.

Petite girl, distinctly average looking but im must say massive nipples on very small pert tits.

OWO was good, id had a shit day and i couldnt be arsed to put any effort in on my part.

A bit of kissing and fingering and she suggested reverse cowgirl. That lasted all of 2 minutes (but was quite enjoyable)

What followed was a lame attempt at a massage, before a comment that she didnt think she would get me up for a second time.

I swiftly left and noticed on checking phone times id been gone 21 minutes from leaving car to back in car.

Hence, why im only giving her a neutral, she could see id had a shite day and too my mind wanted me in and out, on another day and on my own turf i wouldnt have put with it and would have at least tried for a second pop or got a few sucks on my todger.

I wouldnt put anyone off or recommend either !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Delfrommem

Cheers money. succinct and very fair minded comments

But other than being polite, hygienic and prompt do we really need to take as much responsibility for effort as the service provider?

Our mindset has an impact and I'd always want to keep it positive and enthusiastic as could be but by the same time it can mean bugger all going in there as if it was xmas if it feels like a funeral on the other side. It'd be us providing the service in that scenario

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The last few reviews I have read on other sites and this one have been far from flattering, suggesting she has gone downhill.

Offline stevedave

Good review, thanks. Neutral seems about right too.

She looks very tidy, but the service sounds a little half hearted.

Offline BP96

Great body. A face only a mother could love. My experience with her was a year or two ago and she couldn't be bothered then either.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers money. succinct and very fair minded comments

But other than being polite, hygienic and prompt do we really need to take as much responsibility for effort as the service provider?

Our mindset has an impact and I'd always want to keep it positive and enthusiastic as could be but by the same time it can mean bugger all going in there as if it was xmas if it feels like a funeral on the other side. It'd be us providing the service in that scenario

Umm !!!

Like us punters WG's are also, and I know it's remarkable and somewhat amazing for some punters to fathom, human beings as well  :lol:.

I have always been of the opinion that even though its a job for them the WG also needs to have a good time. If a punter works into a punt with a bad head on his shoulders  :scare: he cannot really expect the WG to not respond to that. Conversely if a punter walks in with a spring in his step  :yahoo: and the WG reacts like she has a lemon up her arse  :bomb: then that's going to get a reaction as well  :dash: :dash:.

Both parties need to make an effort and the WG must always be aware of the fact that she is being PAID to make that effort !!!

Offline Delfrommem

Agreed fishy.

Pretty much the same view?  :unknown:

And I was asking the question to see how far it goes in terms of responsibility from each side.

The same view of being respectful and hoping to have a positive interactiona I take, by and large into any service but if then the service is looking ropey there's only so much one can do. (which I aim in any case to do).

for instance, if the house looked like it could do with a tidy -  it's an interesting thought to take equal responsibility for it....

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:47:45 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Agreed fishy.

Pretty much the same view?  :unknown:

And I was asking the question to see how far it goes in terms of responsibility from each side.

The same view of being respectful and hoping to have a positive interactiona I take, by and large into any service but if then the service is looking ropey there's only so much one can do. (which I aim in any case to do).

for instance, if the house looked like it could do with a tidy -  it's an interesting thought to take equal responsibility for it....

Personally I cannot do with walking into an untidy enviroment. Its 100%  the WG's responsibilty to have a "clean shopfront". If she cannot do something as simple as keep a clean and tidy room what else is she not doing ??

Same applies to a WG's attitude. I pay her to be into what she is doing. If I then walk in there with a crap attitude on my head be it. If the WG has a crap attitude she gets a nuetral or a neg dependant on service recieved !!

Offline Delfrommem

Sorry for getting us to drift off topic here, fishy.

But I've seen the good general thread blossomed from the discussion here   :drinks:

Iblisuk

I met Amy a good couple of years ago...tidy body ....not so tidy face...but decent service. ..second occasion she wasn't at address not Handsworth different area....and rang me half hour later...I was nearly home by then...so down hill it is

Offline RedKettle

I don't get the £10 extra for OWO?  OWO is listed as a like on her profile and from a quick look cannot see anything about it being an extra?

It is a sad reflection on the state of punting scene in Sheffield that despite these poor comments above I would still consider her when there.  :dash:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I don't get the £10 extra for OWO?  OWO is listed as a like on her profile and from a quick look cannot see anything about it being an extra?

It is a sad reflection on the state of punting scene in Sheffield that despite these poor comments above I would still consider her when there.  :dash:
Perhaps because she is an ex-parlour girl, maybe a bit of an old habit. Charging extras amongst indies is nothing new, especially for OWO.

Offline RedKettle

Perhaps because she is an ex-parlour girl, maybe a bit of an old habit. Charging extras amongst indies is nothing new, especially for OWO.

I have never been asked for extra for OWO where it is listed in their likes - I would have objected to that.

Offline Moneyshow

my guess was that her "incall special" at £10 lower for half an hour didnt include OWO and therefore the charge of £50, these ex parlour girls rarely miss a trick...

Offline west end

hi guys
not posted before but have seen Amy a couple of times, maybe 6 months ago was the last time. Have to say both appointments were dissapointing. Went back for the second as hoped tge first was a one off. Again nice body but she just seemed disinterested and put in little effort, which just makes it a bit naff. Do not think I will be going for the hat trick

Offline RedKettle

hi guys
not posted before but have seen Amy a couple of times, maybe 6 months ago was the last time. Have to say both appointments were dissapointing. Went back for the second as hoped tge first was a one off. Again nice body but she just seemed disinterested and put in little effort, which just makes it a bit naff. Do not think I will be going for the hat trick

you have been a member since October so perhaps a review might have been helpful to inform your fellow punters??