Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanelle  (Read 979 times)

Offline Dominos

Looks like the legend that is Shanelle is returning very soon!

External Link/Members Only

Falstaff

A cracker and anal and rimming with her are guaranteed - in fact she's put out if you don't want to bugger her

Offline Badvicar

Offline unclepokey

It's not the best picture I've had of Shanelle. I've been telling her for years about her makeup and how much the huge slap she doesn't really need. But that is her and I'll snog and fuck her forever because of her Jovian personality.
Uncle Pokey

raylondoner

Verification photo looks a bit rough.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Fuck, that is awful compared to the real thing - why not just hide it?

Offline socks

Verification photo looks a bit rough.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I guess you got in quick before she took her veri pic off public view!!? Not her best shot but glad to have it, nice to be able to now properly remember the first girl I fucked up the arse!!!

Offline Badvicar

My interest was piqued when the year old review was given the lazarus treatment and the discussion here popped up. The review puts her anywhere between 40-50 ish, so I took the verification pic, so yes I was lucky,as the profile pics are either heavily photoshopped or a different lady. The review and responses obviously show she was a good punt back in the day. Proper class act by the sound of it. But if new punter books her, they probably should know what she looks like. Looking forward to the reviews.