Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT-SCARLET  (Read 2573 times)

Burnside

I saw someone ended up writing what's available late tonight yesterday evening.
This led me with a pure dose of the horn, and i ended up taking one for the team with the lovely looking Scarlet.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£50.00 half hour.

This was arranged late last night by a few texts, and i left quite content that a late short notice booking could leave me drained out at the way i had emptied my load. :yahoo:
I had exchanged a few texts with Scarlet, and the booking went down really well. :dance:

On arrival in the east end i contacted Scarlet, and was given the door number, and buzzer number, and quickly made my way to her flat, the close was a bit manky, but the flat itself was done up quite well including a modern bathroom. :rolleyes:
Scarlet looks better in flesh than she does in the photos. :wackogirl:
I had a quick visit to the bathroom for a quick freshen up which i had been offered, and used a nice clean fluffy towel.
Then entered the bedroom got the paperwork out of the way, and got undressed whilst Scarlet left the room for a couple of minutes.

When she entered the room she took what little clothing she had on off, and started caressing my naked body which led to me caressing her's, this led to some nice kissing, but not d.f,k, despite there being not to much communication Scarlet seemed to know very quick how to get me aroused, as i was enjoying her kissing, and licking the weak parts of my body. :yahoo:

She then slipped a condom on me, and gave me protected oral (this has been the 2nd time this week) but the girls that give protected oral seem to give a better head than those that do o.w.o. :cool: I  had played with her pussy, and gave her oral in between.

Then on to the main part of the booking, as the sex seemed to be enjoyed by both of us, and was done in a few positions, except doggy, as i wanted to keep my eyes on the lovely Scarlet, she carried on working on my weak spots, and kissing each other which had the juices flowing, and when your looking at a lovely looking woman as Scarlet it didn't take long for us to both cum, as i could feel her pussy was very wet just before i shot my load up her. :yahoo:

I felt this booking had gone down really well especially as there was not much notice given to her, and she is going back to her native Country in a few days time. :( or i would have quite happily returned again. :dance:

Positives
The best looking girl i have paid to see.
Great at pleasuring me.
A Czech lass that can speak English.

Negatives
Oral with.
Was a bit rough whilst playing with my cock.
Another smoker.

Conclusion
This booking had worked out better than expected, as my expectations wasn't to high after my last visit to a Czech lass.
I would see her again, but not before she leaves Scotland to return home.
She said she might come back, and if she does i would see her again, as i will be keeping a eye on her profile in the future.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 09:59:34 am by Burnside »

Offline bigmike32

Good review guv she is a stunning looking girl and looks value for money aswell.

Burnside

Good review guv she is a stunning looking girl and looks value for money aswell.
The pictures are stunning, but believe me she is even more stunning in the flesh, my advice would be get in there before she departs back to her native country.

Hidden Image/Members Only

mavgoose

I had seen her profile , originally accessing from Czech republic. Then live in Glasgow. I thought she was too good to be true. Well done inspector.

1) was OWO asked for at any time ?
2) was she in a flat with the other girls mentioned on her profile ?
3) is 30 accurate ?

Burnside

I had seen her profile , originally accessing from Czech republic. Then live in Glasgow. I thought she was too good to be true. Well done inspector.

1) was OWO asked for at any time ?
2) was she in a flat with the other girls mentioned on her profile ?
3) is 30 accurate ?
O.w.o was never asked at any point.
Got a feeling there are other girls in that flat, but never heard any noises.
Yes 30 is 100% accurate.

Offline bigmike32

Glasgow is not my punting ground but if i saw her over here again i would not hesitate in making a booking. She is stunning and im sure she could be a superstar.

Burnside

Glasgow is not my punting ground but if i saw her over here again i would not hesitate in making a booking. She is stunning and im sure she could be a superstar.
Yep you should mate, as she is by far the best looking prossie i have seen, and at 50 notes for half an hour it was money well spent. :yahoo:
Just a shame that she is leaving the country in a few days time, just hope she does return in the future. :wackogirl:

mavgoose

I agree, she is absolutely stunning, but no OWO or DFK means not for me , thanks. 
Can't be a superstar without these services, in my opinion.

It's all relevant though, @£50 she'll not have a dusty phone.  :hi:

Offline Game of scones

Nice work inspector had a wee flash of her left tit when I saw the big carmen hoor defo should run along for a £30 bargain shot on the swings before she departs

Glasgowman69

Good review think i am sold what part of Glasgow is she in?

without going into too much detail without a car at the moment is why i ask cheers  :hi:

Offline Cityfan1880

Where abouts mate? Tollcross?

Glasgowman69

Where abouts mate? Tollcross?

Shettleston booked in tomorrow  :dance:

DG

Nice review inspector and well done for TOFTT. I'm with Mav however, no OWO or DFK means "I'm out".

Burnside

Shettleston booked in tomorrow  :dance:
Enjoy yourself, as i enjoyed my booking with her. :dance:

Offline tazman1002001

she is by far the best looking prossie i have seen

You can't mean that for real can you?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Now now Taz beauty is subjective  :P
You've given some right howlers the thumbs up  :D  :D
In the past
I personally  think she looks a wee bit like the
 green goblins wee sister in one of  the pictures  :lol:
But in the flesh she may be Gorgeous  :dancegirl:
If Burnsie thinks what he does
Then that's his opinion
And as valid as yours  :drinks:

Burnside

If you look at my other reviews than i expect you'll agree although some might say Scottish Sophie, but i prefer a blonde to a brunette. :rolleyes:

Offline seeker

If you look at my other reviews than i expect you'll agree although some might say Scottish Sophie, but i prefer a blonde to a brunette. :rolleyes:
So you think scottish Sophie is one of the best lookers  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Burnsie you should maybe go to speck savers  :cool:
She's no even in the running
And if you think scarlet is in the same league ...
Think I'll give her a miss .

mavgoose

Ok seeker. Looks wise, who is your no. 1 ?
Or top 3 ? Only based on attractiveness.

DG

This should be good  :D

Offline tazman1002001

New thread?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Good point. Thread in general chat.

Offline seeker

Well you should set a good example mav
And start the ball rolling
Who are your top 3 best looking girls  :unknown:
I know DG will say he's too much of a gentleman  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
But that's the eady way out  :D

mavgoose

Thread live

Sorry to derail the review temporarily Frank.

ickydicky

I saw someone ended up writing what's available late tonight yesterday evening.
This led me with a pure dose of the horn, and i ended up taking one for the team with the lovely looking Scarlet.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£50.00 half hour.

This was arranged late last night by a few texts, and i left quite content that a late short notice booking could leave me drained out at the way i had emptied my load. :yahoo:
I had exchanged a few texts with Scarlet, and the booking went down really well. :dance:

On arrival in the east end i contacted Scarlet, and was given the door number, and buzzer number, and quickly made my way to her flat, the close was a bit manky, but the flat itself was done up quite well including a modern bathroom. :rolleyes:
Scarlet looks better in flesh than she does in the photos. :wackogirl:
I had a quick visit to the bathroom for a quick freshen up which i had been offered, and used a nice clean fluffy towel.
Then entered the bedroom got the paperwork out of the way, and got undressed whilst Scarlet left the room for a couple of minutes.

When she entered the room she took what little clothing she had on off, and started caressing my naked body which led to me caressing her's, this led to some nice kissing, but not d.f,k, despite there being not to much communication Scarlet seemed to know very quick how to get me aroused, as i was enjoying her kissing, and licking the weak parts of my body. :yahoo:

She then slipped a condom on me, and gave me protected oral (this has been the 2nd time this week) but the girls that give protected oral seem to give a better head than those that do o.w.o. :cool: I  had played with her pussy, and gave her oral in between.

Then on to the main part of the booking, as the sex seemed to be enjoyed by both of us, and was done in a few positions, except doggy, as i wanted to keep my eyes on the lovely Scarlet, she carried on working on my weak spots, and kissing each other which had the juices flowing, and when your looking at a lovely looking woman as Scarlet it didn't take long for us to both cum, as i could feel her pussy was very wet just before i shot my load up her. :yahoo:

I felt this booking had gone down really well especially as there was not much notice given to her, and she is going back to her native Country in a few days time. :( or i would have quite happily returned again. :dance:

Positives
The best looking girl i have paid to see.
Great at pleasuring me.
A Czech lass that can speak English.

Negatives
Oral with.
Was a bit rough whilst playing with my cock.
Another smoker.

Conclusion
This booking had worked out better than expected, as my expectations wasn't to high after my last visit to a Czech lass.
I would see her again, but not before she leaves Scotland to return home.
She said she might come back, and if she does i would see her again, as i will be keeping a eye on her profile in the future.

she defo looks a stunner and if she did owo i would be up for her but covered oral is a no no for me i just love having my boaby sooked and if they take the load in the mouth and swallow that is the best, next best if they spit it out and next best is when i spunk all over the hoors face.