Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria_Hot_ - Slough  (Read 3062 times)

2 review(s) for Agnes_Hot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mckie

Comms
Straightforward - I called her about 11am, we made an appointment for 12.30 and she sent me the address straight away.

Incall
Block of flats just outside Slough town centre. Plenty of parking. I parked at nearby McDonalds.

Appearance / attitude
Pictures on her profile page are accurate. If anything they don't quite convey how slim and toned she is.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
There are no face pics - but she is pretty, with striking blue eyes and black hair. She is Polish and was bright and friendly both on the phone and on first meeting her. She was probably into her 30s, rather than 28, but I've forgiven that!
What I loved most was her absolutely amazing body, which was immediately obvious in a tight fitting dark dress. She was quick to remove her dress (I slowed her down so I could take over with the underwear) - she has a very flat stomach, lovely legs, amazing bum and nice small to medium tits with small light nipples. She had a very tidy pussy, the smoothest I have ever felt, with a little landing strip above and I think a small tattoo near there.

Service
We started with some light kissing and fondling, then moved to the bed where we removed clothes and the kissing suddenly moved from light to tongues to DFK. She moved down and did some nice ball-licking then progressed to OWO. After a few minutes, I asked if she liked 69 - she said yes - and moved into position. Boy, her pussy got even more perfect - it was so neat and tiny I wondered if penetration would be a problem. We interspersed the action with more passsionate kissing, then she sensed I was ready and slipped on a condom and some lube, then slipped herself on top and we fucked. She didn't really sit back and let me watch her tits jiggle, but her blue eyes were right up against mine. After a few minutes, we switched to missionary, where I got an even better view of her body and pussy, with her legs up high - then moving to scissors and on to spoon. For the final release, she applied some more lube, and let me fuck her doggystyle - I sight I will never forget - she was looking back at me, while I looked down at her perfectly shaped ass, tight asshole (not on her Enjoys list and I didn't probe!) and her tight pussy gripping my cock.

Overall
I searched for her here on UKP but nothing came up and she has only 2 feedbacks on AW, albeit both good, so I got lucky, trusting her photos and relatively new profile.  :dance: She has restored my faith in Polish girls and I would definitely go back, on my way to our from London.

Offline MeesterNeek

Nice review ...... Sounds like a good find.

Nothing on her profile about being a smoker or not.......an insight would be appreciated if you noticed anything.   :cool:

Offline Mckie

Nice review ...... Sounds like a good find.

Nothing on her profile about being a smoker or not.......an insight would be appreciated if you noticed anything.   :cool:

No, don't think so. Nothing detected on her breath, in her hair or in the flat.

Offline rubric

I presume that CIM wasn't on the menu?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT.  :hi:
CIM not on her likes list but if DFK and pretty, she seems worth a punt at those rates.

Offline Mckie

I presume that CIM wasn't on the menu?

Not on her enjoys list but I didn't request it so don't know.

Offline ForrestGump

Agree with op. She's a good sp. Very trim, clean, attractive and has a great attitude.  :)

Offline Harry Monk

And free farking ....whats's there not to like   :D

Offline rg41

And free farking ....whats's there not to like   :D

I had to laugh at free farking ,

Added to my hot list

Offline rubric

Saw her a couple of weeks back, and would concur with the above, she provides a good service (no CIM), though she's definitely more likely in her mid 30s.  Would have put in a review, but she was off on holiday - and now appears to have moved to Swindon.

Just one question - when I visited, it was in a split level 'flat' and there was another girl upstairs, anyone know who she may be on AW?

Offline Spacecowb0y

I tried to see this girl today (Slough) .Went to the flat at the pre arranged time, and let in by a young blonde haired girl. Got into the room to be told Victoria is busy with another guy, and not sure when she will be finished. She said I am available, and wasn't bad looking, but I wasn't in the mood for a bait & switch, so politely explained I was really looking forward to seeing Victoria and left. No issues with leaving and she said have a great day as I went out into the evening rain.
As per the OP I parked in the nearby McDonalds and all it cost me was a Big Mac  :D

Offline Cunning Punt

I tried to see this girl today (Slough) .Went to the flat at the pre arranged time, and let in by a young blonde haired girl. Got into the room to be told Victoria is busy with another guy, and not sure when she will be finished. She said I am available, and wasn't bad looking, but I wasn't in the mood for a bait & switch, so politely explained I was really looking forward to seeing Victoria and left. No issues with leaving and she said have a great day as I went out into the evening rain.
As per the OP I parked in the nearby McDonalds and all it cost me was a Big Mac  :D

I take it you didn't have much of a journey. I would have been fucking pissed off if I had travelled an hour to Slough to see this girl only to be told she wasn't available with a B&S and facing an hour back - ie 2hours wasted.  :mad:

If you'd made a definite booking to see Victoria, this deserves a standalone negative review please, to warn other punters.

Thanks.

Offline Silver Birch

If you'd made a definite booking to see Victoria, this deserves a standalone negative review please, to warn other punters.

I agree 100%. Please leave her a negative bait & switch review.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Thanks guys. Just posted a negative review