Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the current top Edinburgh Punt?  (Read 4133 times)

Offline manfox

Hi folks

Will be in Edinburgh for the first time next week and looking for your advice on who to see based on the following:

Age 18 - 45
Looks minimum 7/10 with genuine AW pics (subjective I know)
Size - no bigger than a 10
Services CIM essential, multiple cums and alevels a bonus
Location - either walking distance of city centre or outcall to my hotel

Had a good look through AW and have these on my HL but to be honest I am hoping for some further inspiration from you guys!

External Link/Members Only Scottish Abigail but picture isnt her after an image search

External Link/Members Only Bonnie Scotland

External Link/Members Only Sexy Megan

I'm also up for maybe trying a swingers club (not a gay one!) or party if theres any good ones around? Not tried this before so might be a good opportunity to indulge far from home!

Cheers

Offline bigmike32

Good thread and finding a great punt in edinburgh is quite a struggle if you like scottish/british girls like i do. I enquired about seeing scottish abigail but something else came up i believe she is located outside the centre. Bonnie scotland i wouldnt mind trying and after trying for ages i have finally got a punt line up sexy megan so i will let you know how it goes but she isnt located in the city centre. I think bonnie scotland is and i suggest you view scottishxbarbies profile she does pse and im sure she will do everything on your likes list. Shes located not too far from the centre. If you are unable to book a girl there is always the saunas the top three are new town london street and blair street with the last one being the most central. As for swingers clubs and parties i know of a swingers club called after 8 but you need to pay a membership fee. I have attended one in glasgow that does gangbang parties and is fairly cheap to attend.

Offline DickDiver

Edinburgh is dire at the moment if you are looking for anyone that isn't Romanian, the size of a tenement flat or has a face that would stop a clock.

Bonnie looks a good bet and reviews are consistently good.

Megan is apparently attractive but has dabbled in bareback "specials" in the past. The theory goes that every hoor is barebacking someone but I don't fancy stirring some rank barebacking punters porridge.

The term most often associated with Abigail on here is flakey. My own experience too but have never managed to see her.

Good luck and keep us posted with reviews!

Offline bigmike32

I also texted sara edinburgh but after reading a review where she apparently took somebodys money and ran out if the house i would not be seeing her.

Offline morph

Seduced by katie is good and well reviewed, although CIM is extra, not seen the others so can't compare.
External Link/Members Only

Sophia often tours if the dates match up, no listing for next week yet, but a bit over priced and I found a little lack lustre, well reviewed otherwise though.
External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

Seduced by katie is top of my list. But she hasnt replied to my mail in a while so i think she has been unavailable. Next is scottish lexi havent had a chance to arrange a punt yet and sexy megan i have an appt with. If you like a blonde girl with big tits then scottishxbarboe is reccomended. I seen a very hot polish girl on aw size 6 with huge boobs she looks stunning but is going away on holiday and cant remember her aw name at present lol. If all else fails then pop into a sauna.

Offline Dukey

Bonnie Scotland for me. Every day of the week and twice on Sunday :D.
Can't go wrong with her.

Offline manfox

Thanks for all the responses so far chaps much appreciated!

Scottishbarbie doesnt partake in all my requirements and I dont find her that attractive from her photos

I initially liked the look of Sarah Edinburgh but ruled her out due to the feedback on here - thanks guys!

Its looking like Bonnie may be the safest bet. What does she look like facially? Does she resemble anyone famous at all?

I may even try the After 8 Club as my wildcard plan Z!

Keep your recommendations coming folks..

Offline bigmike32

Cool scottishbarbie doesnt appeal to everybody but she is a very good wg. Busty bonnie i havent seen either. Im seeing sexy megan later today. Hope to cross scottish lexi off my list at somepoint and seduced by katie aswell. The after 8 club maybe a shout but its 60 sheets to buy a membership and theres payments everytime you attend aswell. Thats why i went over to glasgow and attended the fairly cheap gangbang parties. Not the best choice of women but all horny as hell.

Offline manfox

Nice one BM good luck with Sexy Megan, I look forward to reading all about it mate!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Strongly recommend Alinne whom I've used twice. Good looking Hispanic type (Brazilian) with all services catered for.
Only downside, lack of English; speak Spanglish to her!

Offline manfox

Strongly recommend Alinne whom I've used twice. Good looking Hispanic type (Brazilian) with all services catered for.
Only downside, lack of English; speak Spanglish to her!

Looks good thanks for that. Is she based in the City Centre close within walking distance from EH3?

Cheers

Offline S.X. MacHine

She is in Newington near the Commonwealth Pool.  Her partner for threesomes, Stella Nuru Massage, is just as hot. I've had them singly and together. Amazing!

Offline Motherfooker

Edinburgh is soooooo poor these days.

Where are the raw young Scottish girls of yesteryear?

In fact where are the Scottish girls period?

And where are the fuck are the whores who are actually attractive?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:52:27 pm by Motherfooker »

Puntintime

Without a doubt, Kallike is best, takes it up the bum like a trooper and in doggie you have good access to those amazing breasts.

Shagger69

Without a doubt, Kallike is best, takes it up the bum like a trooper and in doggie you have good access to those amazing breasts.

I fancy giving her a go too. What is her face like? Is she pretty enough

Puntintime

Sort of wifey next door look I suppose? But you do not look at the mantelpiece when you are stoking the fire, not unattractive at all

Offline bigmike32

Got a reply back from seduced by katie she took some time off and is back working again. I am booked in to see her. Shes been top of my edinburgh punt list for ages so im looking forward to it.

Offline solway

Shagger69

Sort of wifey next door look I suppose? But you do not look at the mantelpiece when you are stoking the fire, not unattractive at all

True but personally I enjoy a pretty face to look at when I have a woman's legs behind my ears and prettier face becomes prettier when it's covered in nut cream