Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey Thai in Aberdeen  (Read 1721 times)

godwulf7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen Honey a couple of times now, and thoroughly enjoyed myself each time. Honey, like so many Thai ladies, loves to please, and she is a refreshing change from so many of the jaded, bitchy EE girls. 

Honey is about 5'5" and very curvy.  She is sporting a good few more pounds since her AW profile photos were taken, but she is still gorgeous - just more of her to enjoy, I say, and she is certainly a size 10/12 now.  She has perfect white teeth, and her whole face lights up when she smiles or laughs.  Honey has big, firm breasts, a lovely round ass and a clean, tight and sweet pussy.

Her flat is very central in Aberdeen, near HM Theatre, and is clean and tidy.  A nice clean bathroom too.  A big, clean towel was put out on the bed when I arrived. The room was just right temperature-wise, and she had some background music playing low.

Honey's comms are first-rate and her English is very good.  Her frequent lapses into Thai-accented English with a weegie accent are really cute too.  She has a great sense of humour, and is lots of fun to be with.

For our last meeting, Honey greeted me wearing some easy-access black lingerie, and we proceeded from some sexy kissing and cuddling straight into RO, which I love doing for women who are as scrupulously clean, tidy and sexually responsive as this lady.  Sure enough, before long, Honey was shuddering and moaning gently through a powerful orgasm, which was such a sexy sight to see.  Honey returned the favour, and once I got her into a stroke and pace I like, her OWO was terrific.  After a while, I rolled her over, put her legs up high and began to fuck her gently and steadily in mish.  I must say, entering her tight wet pussy was an absolute delight, and proved as happy a place as any red-blooded man would want to be.  A few different positions later, and I asked to go back to oral.  Honey had by this time got the measure of me and took me steadily to the finish line.  Stunningly good....

By this point, we were maybe 45 minutes into my hour and Honey started a nice slow massage of my back, dry at first, then onto the hot oil version.  She has clearly had some training at this, and built up slowly and steadily to find out what I liked, where the knots and aches and pains were, before setting about them with her strong, skilled hands.  Though Honey said nothing, I noticed my hour was nearly up and told her I would like to extend for another half hour if I could, as I was enjoying the massage so much.  The last part of the booking was sheer bliss, as Honey put her whole body into the massage until I was seventeen stone of smiling, happy mush!  In fact, I felt so good, I didn't even care about a second round, and after a shower and some chat, I went unsteadily, yet happily on my way.

It's safe to say I will be a regular, as Honey more than fills the void left by the departure of the lovely Amily, my previous favourite Thai lady in Aberdeen.  Amily was a little kookier and sluttier (in a good way....), but Honey measures up in all the ways I like, so I don't care.  At £100 an hour, Honey is better VFM by far than most of the £120 - £150 girls I've seen in Aberdeen in the last few years. 

Without being too fluffy, we don't get girls this good in Aberdeen often enough, so I hope she will stick around for the foreseeable and make a good go of her stay here. 

Offline David1970

Good review, looks hot..
Question: DFK on offer?

godwulf7

Yes.  Tentative at first, but very nice and deep once she is aroused.  Very feminine kisser. Good oral hygiene too. 👍