Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena. LSS Edinburgh  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Fifer79

This is my 1st review although i've been punting for a while. I'm going to review my last few punts to get started. This one was around 3 weeks ago.

Usually book through aw but wasn't much available in Edinburgh the day i was over for work so decided to give lss a shot, this was my 1st visit to a sauna in the uk.

Price - £30 door and £80 girl for 1hr i think. Def £110 in total. Was extra  £10 for 2nd pop.

I visited on a monday around lunchtime. 6 girls available. 5 eastern european and 1 scottish. I picked the scottish girl whose name was Selena, around mid-late 30s maybe, slim body, not really any tits but quite attractive. She's not normally what i'd go for as i usually like girl's in 20s with big but not huge chest but the ee girls seemed pretty dis-interested and Selena was very friendly. Lss itself was better than i expected, nice enough inside and woman on reception explained everything and got a wee tour off one of the girls. Got a cup of tea, chatted a bit with Selena while the rest of the girls near enough ignored me and watched tv.

So down to room with Selena, quick shower and she asked what i was after..started with ow which was good, very talented there followed by cowgirl then reverse cowgirl where i finished. Selena had a bath slowly running during this time so i had a wee soak then Selena joined me and gave some more ow then back to the bed where i gave reverse oral then we had a 69 with fingers followed by doggie then missionery to finish. All in all not a bad punt. She is obviously very experienced and good at what she does and very easy to talk to. Only negatives were no facials/cim which i would normally request but suppose thats the problem with saunas as you won't know available services beforehand.

Would probably return to lss but going to try nts and bss 1st to see which i find best.

As for Selena, i'd say she was a decent punt, nice local lassie but bit older than i'd usually book and i do like some tits but she does have a hot body and i'm a bit reluctant to try these eastern european lassies when they look like the can't be bothered.

Selena-

Face - 6/10
Body - 8/10
Tits - 3/10
Service - 5/10 (would have been more if cim or facial available)

Offline bigmike32

Good review i have visited lss once and got showed around by selena she is a nice looking and friendly girl. I try to avoid ee girls aswell and when i was in there was another scottish girl i picked called samantha who was in her 30s clearly loved sex and was very curvy. But knowing that oral is with a condom with selena that puts me off a little bit.

Offline Fifer79

She did give me oral without but not cim or facial.

I agree she seemed a really nice girl and really easy to talk to. Very enthusiastic which always helps.

Offline bigmike32

I thought it was oral with because your review says ow and not owo. Then in that case i may pay a visit to lss soon and see selena.

Offline Fifer79

I thought it was oral with because your review says ow and not owo. Then in that case i may pay a visit to lss soon and see selena.

Sorry mate. Thats my mistake, should have said owo. Still new to this

Offline bigmike32

Thats ok man and i was in the same boat when i joined. A lot of people wont go near a wg who does ow. I think its very important and its good to see a good review from a fellow fifer.

mavgoose

Welcome fifer. Good review , and the other one.
Look forward to more.

Offline Fifer79

Thanks Goose. I'm going to post some more soon. Got a few negatives too but not sure they are active just now

Offline foreverchanges

Great review mate.
Selena knows the score on how to provide a great service as she served her apprenticeship during the 'Golden Age'of LSS 15 years ago!

She is also the half sister of the greatest sauna girl of all time ( well in my opinion ) ie Kerry of LSS...oh to have her back there!

Offline bigmike32

The negative ones will be good to hear about so we can avoid them if they ever reapper. Especially if they occured in fife so a punter like myself wont make that mistake.