Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Moneyshow

At last, someone worth seeing.

Its been a couple of years since i last saw her, fairly sure she was Aliciasexy then.

Report to follow soon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

Excellent, look forward to that - can you make sure you describe relative danger score of location for me, Badvicar and a few others of us that are "Luton nervous".....

She looks tidy  :thumbsup:

Offline berksboy

I pity her working in Luton what with her local clientele .

Offline Badvicar

Looks good. Odd that penetration isn't listed. Probably just a mistake. Look forward to your report. Fingers crossed that OWO is on the menu.

Offline Badvicar

I pity her working in Luton what with her local clientele .

Hertsgent isn't all that bad!

Offline Hertsgent

Hertsgent isn't all that bad!

Let's just clarify that I don't reside in Luton, just visit occasionally from across the border for a voyage into Beds  :P

Not that there is a problem living in Luton I'm sure. I think Berksboy is throwing stones from his glass house of Slough  :sarcastic:

MrXYZ987

Let's just clarify that I don't reside in Luton, just visit occasionally from across the border for a voyage into Beds  :P

Not that there is a problem living in Luton I'm sure. I think Berksboy is throwing stones from his glass house of Slough  :sarcastic:

Hey, nothing wrong with sludge  :sarcastic:

Offline berksboy

North Windsor you mean ?  :D

Offline Badvicar

Sluff is Berkshire's homage to luton.

Offline berksboy

I was in Luton earlier this year and i thought my satnav had took me to Raqqah by mistake !   :scare: :scare:

Offline Moneyshow

Still havent had contact with her.

As i said its 2 years since i last saw her, she was always in the Chiltern Hotel then, never saw her in a private residence.

Will keep trying.

She did OWO back then and i distinctly remember doing nothing for 30 minutes (barely even touched her) and i just watched as she sucked me continuously, only pausing for a short break after my first cum and then getting straight back on it, she was the stuff that dreams were made of.

I just hope that someone is not trading off her pictures.

Offline Moneyshow

tried non stop to get a booking with her and now back in the Czech republic, highly suspicious of her last feedback now

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At last, someone worth seeing.

Its been a couple of years since i last saw her, fairly sure she was Aliciasexy then.

Report to follow soon.

External Link/Members Only

she is NOT in Luton

Offline Moneyshow

She was listed in luton for almost 2 weeks and i used to visit her in the Chiltern hotel, but has been away for about 2 years.

profile just changed to Heathrow a few days ago, no back in Czech