Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny- South Croydon  (Read 2344 times)

4 review(s) for Anny ALevel (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline soundofsilence

External Link/Members Only

I saw that Fernanda/Rouse was back in town, however I wanted to see someone which half the message board hasnt punted with! I also felt her services has gone downhill in my last couple of visits to her. Anyways the comms for Zorro aka Anny was handled by the maid, location near Pizza Express.

Anny greeted me with a smile and said "como estas". Facially she is attractive, in the pics she looks like a size 8/10, but in the flesh she more of a size 12, but thats due to her curves rather than any fat! Her ass is quite big and peachy  :) Tits (and probably ass) were fake but only if you get close and feel them otherwise you couldnt really tell.

The girl is from Colombia (lives in Spain), and speaks no word of English but I have basic proficiency in Spanish, so communication wasnt that much of an issue with me. Throughout the punt she was enthusiastic and seemed to get into it, with lots of french kissing and touching. Ow was good, but before starting she asked if i wanted owo but then said I had to pay £20... err no, too late  :unknown: Despite that we carried on going though different positions, with doggy a highlight due to the size of her rear end! Finished up, and had enough time for massage, which could have been better.

Positives: Enthusiasm, attractive girl

Neutrals: Massage, owo being 20 extra

£60 for 30mins

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

I saw that Fernanda/Rouse was back in town, however I wanted to see someone which half the message board hasnt punted with! I also felt her services has gone downhill in my last couple of visits to her. Anyways the comms for Zorro aka Anny was handled by the maid, location near Pizza Express.

Anny greeted me with a smile and said "como estas". Facially she is attractive, in the pics she looks like a size 8/10, but in the flesh she more of a size 12, but thats due to her curves rather than any fat! Her ass is quite big and peachy  :) Tits (and probably ass) were fake but only if you get close and feel them otherwise you couldnt really tell.

The girl is from Colombia (lives in Spain), and speaks no word of English but I have basic proficiency in Spanish, so communication wasnt that much of an issue with me. Throughout the punt she was enthusiastic and seemed to get into it, with lots of french kissing and touching. Ow was good, but before starting she asked if i wanted owo but then said I had to pay £20... err no, too late  :unknown: Despite that we carried on going though different positions, with doggy a highlight due to the size of her rear end! Finished up, and had enough time for massage, which could have been better.

Positives: Enthusiasm, attractive girl

Neutrals: Massage, owo being 20 extra

£60 for 30mins

I like the sound of this, I'll ask her to put the Zorro mask on when I smash her in doggy.

Offline pumps

Arrgh  fakery  nevermind, have to expect it these days with the Caucasian  ladies.

Part of me thinks when a girls working in the same house as rouse....they perform even better as they know a much more attractive easier on the eye woman is  just waiting to yoink  all their clients especially the ones who will return....well that's my theory and experience

hardcorebanger

good review OP
have you try Anny aka zorro girl pumps?
it's been said Anny is facially more attractive. if someone has a face photo of Anny upload please  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I would do a review but it would be like 6 months old so of no real service to anyone but like I said she was a good bang  :music:

hardcorebanger

I would do a review but it would be like 6 months old so of no real service to anyone but like I said she was a good bang  :music:

why don't you go and bang her pussy today and leave us a review  :hi:

I do not think we are different in terms of fucking. more of pse than gfe so a review could help buddy 

why don't you go and bang her pussy today and leave us a review  :hi:

I do not think we are different in terms of fucking. more of pse than gfe so a review could help buddy

Maybe if I catch a win on the football acca I may visit but I'm not wasting anymore of my hard earned money on these women untill next week at the very least.

hardcorebanger

Maybe if I catch a win on the football acca I may visit but I'm not wasting anymore of my hard earned money on these women untill next week at the very least.

zorro last day working in that brothel today. she will either change location monday hopefully or return home rest  :dash:
needed a detailed review on Anny service
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:04:41 am by hardcorebanger »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Just seen Zorro, review to come.

Initial thoughts - Huge Ass. Vanilla service but what a huge ASS

Just seen Zorro, review to come.

Initial thoughts - Huge Ass. Vanilla service but what a huge ASS

You seem to on a roll recently  :cool: glad your enjoying yourself

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You seem to on a roll recently  :cool: glad your enjoying yourself

I saw Who I think was Rouse while I was walking up to the venue, from the back Rouse looked good serious ass and hips movement.

I only saw Zorro for 15mins, shorter punts are more affordable and I'm not here to make love to these women so an hour is reserved for only the best

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

I saw Who I think was Rouse while I was walking up to the venue, from the back Rouse looked good serious ass and hips movement.

I only saw Zorro for 15mins, shorter punts are more affordable and I'm not here to make love to these women so an hour is reserved for only the best

Nice spot there! Deffo looks like rouse and the maid. She looks yummy..but the same tired pussy gets boring after a while

Yep I agree I only do hour punts if the woman is sexy as hell that's why I stand by the 15 min pump and dump for anything else. Also great snap you trying to get a job with TmZ :lol:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Yep I agree I only do hour punts if the woman is sexy as hell that's why I stand by the 15 min pump and dump for anything else. Also great snap you trying to get a job with TmZ :lol:

I've never Seen Rouse but from the back I was excited. Its a shame you say her service levels have dropped as I really want to pound her hard..so so hard Perhaps later today
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:12:22 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

I've. Ever Seen Rouse but from the back I was excited it's a shame you say her service levels have dropped as I really want to sell her hard. Perhaps later today

I've said her looks are fading hardcore pumper said her services are dropping like I said it's a steady service out of everyone on this site that has punted her shes not got a neutral or negative so that says alot about her.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I've said her looks are fading hardcore pumper said her services are dropping like I said it's a steady service out of everyone on this site that has punted her shes not got a neutral or negative so that says alot about her.

She looks so good from behind, she was clearly on her lunch break when I arrived and Zorro is built solidly so I couldn't say no although her service leaves much to be desired.

She looks so good from behind, she was clearly on her lunch break when I arrived and Zorro is built solidly so I couldn't say no although her service leaves much to be desired.

You did not enjoy your punt you need to do a review asap when I fucked her she was good but that's the good thing of this site reading others difference of opinions.

Also you know you can wait if the girl is on a break or getting fucked. I do this sometimes I dnt like the feeling of being fobbed off with another prossie so I say to the maid how long is she busy for if it's 15 or 30 I will wait any longer I walk or come back another day.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

You did not enjoy your punt you need to do a review asap when I fucked her she was good but that's the good thing of this site reading others difference of opinions.

You're right, review being written now. I just feel that I need to bang Rouse to clear my mind and she's local. Her ass has been on my mind since I left their place