Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dessita -raynes park- positive  (Read 5336 times)

holland

I met Dessita

External Link/Members Only

I know there are mixed reviews and opinions about her..but it was a definitely positive for me.
There is not much point on describing her look as images are very clear and that is what you get. I would just say that if you are around south west and you like big firm bums then Dessita is a must.
Service.. i wasnt much into fucking and i went for a long passionate owo with touching, playing and all of that jazz for about 30 minutes. I was satisfy and she delivered with pleasure.
I found her a bubbly girl and i enjoyed her company.
On the negative side her english is minimal and she doesn allow fingering inside, cim and ro.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:10:56 pm by holland »

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review and glad it went well for you.  :drinks:

I’ve had her in my sights for a while but was put off by her last review, might give her a go after this one though.

She says in her profile she’s 23, would you say that’s about right ?

holland

I thinks it s about right. 23-25 something like that.
It was the second time with her. Both times were good. I think is vfm. A fair punt within limits. She stays in a large flat and there is a new bulgarian girl somewhere in raynes park. Her body looks great. I wonder if she works with her? Unfortunately i forgot to ask.

Offline herbie007

I thinks it s about right. 23-25 something like that.
It was the second time with her. Both times were good. I think is vfm. A fair punt within limits. She stays in a large flat and there is a new bulgarian girl somewhere in raynes park. Her body looks great. I wonder if she works with her? Unfortunately i forgot to ask.

Thanks for the info, gonna try and get round to seeing her soon.

She sounds like VFM  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the info, gonna try and get round to seeing her soon.

She sounds like VFM  :drinks:

This must be profile 4  or 5 for her now

She also dropped her P/H from £100 down to £80.

The picture are touched up as well.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:25:44 pm by The_Don »

ruddie

I went to see her last week also but i walked i found she does not look as a attractive as in her photos. The photo are at least 3 years old and she is bigger..i though i would add this..incase its needed

Offline The_Don

This must be profile 4  or 5 for her now

Here 2 there older ones, perhaps others member can add?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < old profile

Pictures: Yes it the girl in the pictures, if not a bit flattering.

I nearly reviewed her as a neutral but over all it was mostly positive.   

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

For anyone thinking of seeing, er, her, I would respectfully draw members' attention to the top two reviews on the link for the previous profile, 'Sweet gorgeous Dessy".  :hi:

Offline herbie007

Hi The Don, ruddie and cunning punt.

Thanks, It's this sort of info that makes UKP so valuable and I'm gonna give her a miss.  :drinks:

holland

I believe different people had different experience with the same girl. So thats why ukp  is valuable because you can find a variety of opinions on different girls which helps to draw up your own conclusion.

holland

I went to see her last week also but i walked i found she does not look as a attractive as in her photos. The photo are at least 3 years old and she is bigger..i though i would add this..incase its needed

just to add..for those one who still may have some interest on her..
the pictures are definitely not three years old.  The room in the background is definitely  one I ve been and everything is exactly like that.
She is not bigger as well. I saw her first time last here and she didn't put 1 kg on since.
Pictures can be misleading some time. Fair enough if you didn t like her but she is the one in the picture.

JustBrowsing2016

I'm gonna see her this week or next, does she do anal?

Offline kefcseries

I saw this girl last year when she was in Kilburn. Didn't write a review as I'd forgotten about it, underwhelmed to say the least. Struck me as a bit of a tomboy, nothing like as feminine as her current profile pics suggest.

She didn't want to do doggy, came out with the usual "dick is too big" crap so I decided to carefully "half stroke" her in mish until she agreed to go face down ass up.  :lol:

Just before leaving I wanted to fuck with her (payback for making me make "sweet love" just for a bit of doggy) so I told her my mate with the 10" dick was dying to meet her.

"No No No! Too Big!"

I ignored her plea and made a fake call to my imaginary mate, watching the look of horror slowly spread across her face when I told her he would be there in 15 mins and was gagging for it..  :D

holland

I'm gonna see her this week or next, does she do anal?

I wish so..i dont know..but it would be just great fuck that ass..let us know

ruddie

I saw this girl last year when she was in Kilburn. Didn't write a review as I'd forgotten about it, underwhelmed to say the least. Struck me as a bit of a tomboy, nothing like as feminine as her current profile pics suggest.

She didn't want to do doggy, came out with the usual "dick is too big" crap so I decided to carefully "half stroke" her in mish until she agreed to go face down ass up.  :lol:

Just before leaving I wanted to fuck with her (payback for making me make "sweet love" just for a bit of doggy) so I told her my mate with the 10" dick was dying to meet her.

"No No No! Too Big!"

I ignored her plea and made a fake call to my imaginary mate, watching the look of horror slowly spread across her face when I told her he would be there in 15 mins and was gagging for it..  :D

Yes i agree this is exactly what i thought she looked very tomboy-ish. I asked what services and she say's she atitude just "suck and fuck" she just does not look sexy like in her profile picture, but each to there own, someone else might find her perfect :dance:

ruddie

Yes i agree this is exactly what i thought she looked very tomboy-ish. I asked what services and she say's she atitude just "suck and fuck" she just does not look sexy like in her profile picture, but each to there own, someone else might find her perfect :dance:

her thighs were huge and not in proportion with her upper half and quite short around 5 foot approx

holland

She is 50 pounds for half an hour..in south west london. Its one of the few cheap options within many miles. Off course there is better ou there but comes at a higher price..
When i said 'fair punt within limits' thats what i mean.

johnburn

This girl is a drug addict , just look at her skin/face/eyes.....
She has a pimp so be careful .

holland

This girl is a drug addict , just look at her skin/face/eyes.....
She has a pimp so be careful .
:lol:

JustBrowsing2016

I don't know why but this girl is just so sexy to me from the pics lol she doesn't look like a ts to me tbh

Offline claretandblue

She's more than tom boyish, she has massive chunky legs,a hairy belly and drinks premium strength lager by the can!

JustBrowsing2016

She's more than tom boyish, she has massive chunky legs,a hairy belly and drinks premium strength lager by the can!
Hairy belly?

Offline claretandblue

Hairy belly?
Perhaps I am being a little unfair,not as hairy as a blokes but I do recall her having more hair in that area than pretty much any women I have been with

Offline herbie007

Perhaps I am being a little unfair,not as hairy as a blokes but I do recall her having more hair in that area than pretty much any women I have been with

Back in the hot list she goes  :D

JustBrowsing2016

Sounds interesting, defo gonna see her now lol

Offline claretandblue

If she likes you you might get a couple of free cans of lager to compliment the punt!

Offline Cunning Punt

If she likes you you might get a couple of free cans of lager to compliment the punt!

I do remember someone saying in a review that she got a bottle of lager out of the fridge for them.
At the time I was impressed but, with hindsight, that detail is possibly just as telling as Pumps' physical description of his punt!

Offline claretandblue

I do remember someone saying in a review that she got a bottle of lager out of the fridge for them.
At the time I was impressed but, with hindsight, that detail is possibly just as telling as Pumps' physical description of his punt!
I think it was pumps, I saw her around the time and was also offered a beer but it was a lunchtime and I needed to get back to base!

onevote1

Saw her in raynes park last week, best video i've made for ages, had phone in front of mirror by bed while recording so she could see reflection clearly of us fucking in mirror from phone screen. Incredible video so much noise and responsiveness from her, a total horny nympho, she seemed to enjoy fucking on film. I went at her hard front, back and side you name it. Main Video is 54 minutes plus other little bits of footage she posed for.

When aroused a total nympho.

JustBrowsing2016

Saw her in raynes park last week, best video i've made for ages, had phone in front of mirror by bed while recording so she could see reflection clearly of us fucking in mirror from phone screen. Incredible video so much noise and responsiveness from her, a total horny nympho, she seemed to enjoy fucking on film. I went at her hard front, back and side you name it. Main Video is 54 minutes plus other little bits of footage she posed for.

When aroused a total nympho.
Upload the vid to xhamster

holland

She is back

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Hot%5FMary19

Offline bhudda

holland

would I be right in thinking the photos are now of someone else?
Correct