Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla gfe bury  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

gfemassagemanchester
Went in to see Adele.
Into the waiting room and the girls walked out one by one, Adele wasn't there so picked Layla.
Blonde with big tits but a bit chunky.
Into the room and showered and got onto the bed, Layla entered wearing a bra panties and a loose top, she soon took the top off then the bra showing her big breasts one which has a lips tattoo, she kissed me and started stroking me asking what I wanted gfe and owo, she then started sucking me off, she's good at owo and before I blew I stopped her, she laughed when I said why she said ok then started licking my balls, she put a condom on me and got on top, she isn't tight but has good technique. After a slow cowgirl we swapped into mish, where we shagged until the mattress slid backwards off the bed we laughed and after sorting the mattress out she got back on top until I came . Good time was had bay all I think, I would return.

Offline ProtocolDroid

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review :thumbsup: Her photos looked interesting but the chunkiness you describe puts me off.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:22:12 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline Nooilpainting

Don't let it, she's really good fun.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Don't let it, she's really good fun.

Am sure you're right, but given the length of my HL I'm not really willing to compromise wrt looks.