Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Got My Latina Fix Tayla Brazil  (Read 4227 times)

14 review(s) for Tayla Brazil (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7742170) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Top Dog

Finally got my Latina fix for 2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm : This was straight forward called up on the day got a booking straight away confirmed 1hr £150

The Venue : Ok after reading previous reviews I was a little concerned about the location as mentioned not very discreet but upon my arrival I walked down the high st and found the place was just off the main high st so for me it was not to bad also I went at busy time early afternoon.

The Girl : I have to say Tayla was better looking then what I thought she was going to be only due to the photo shopped profile. She is def at least 7/10 done up nice with makeup, she has got fit body nice big boobs and the best bum I have seen loved her walking up the stairs made me think Im going to cum in 2mins

Main Event :  This was the funniest bit to me when I handed her the cash she asked me to wash my hands due to the bacteria on the money I gave her, I know they say there more bacteria on money then then a toilet seat but found it strange not to ask me to have a shower or at least wash my cock or bring out the wipes which Latinas are known for.
I have to be honest this girl was hot and everyone who has reviewed her are right to say she is up for anything and she does with a passion cannot fault her done everything from OWO, DFK, CG, Doggy even gave good massage between rounds. The way she is her enthusiasm and friendliness she reminds me of Horny Slut Girl both in the same league to me.

Conclusion : She is expensive £150 but if you want a hot Latina who guarantee delivery she is the one. would I return fuck yeah !!

hardcorebanger

she is very good! best latina for me in terms of service, number 1  :drinks: she is charging £80 for 30 minutes now great value imo for pse

Offline Brazilian Martian

Finally got my Latina fix for 2016

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comm : This was straight forward called up on the day got a booking straight away confirmed 1hr £150

The Venue : Ok after reading previous reviews I was a little concerned about the location as mentioned not very discreet but upon my arrival I walked down the high st and found the place was just off the main high st so for me it was not to bad also I went at busy time early afternoon.

The Girl : I have to say Tayla was better looking then what I thought she was going to be only due to the photo shopped profile. She is def at least 7/10 done up nice with makeup, she has got fit body nice big boobs and the best bum I have seen loved her walking up the stairs made me think Im going to cum in 2mins

Main Event :  This was the funniest bit to me when I handed her the cash she asked me to wash my hands due to the bacteria on the money I gave her, I know they say there more bacteria on money then then a toilet seat but found it strange not to ask me to have a shower or at least wash my cock or bring out the wipes which Latinas are known for.
I have to be honest this girl was hot and everyone who has reviewed her are right to say she is up for anything and she does with a passion cannot fault her done everything from OWO, DFK, CG, Doggy even gave good massage between rounds. The way she is her enthusiasm and friendliness she reminds me of Horny Slut Girl both in the same league to me.

Conclusion : She is expensive £150 but if you want a hot Latina who guarantee delivery she is the one. would I return fuck yeah !!

Glad you got round to seeing her top dog

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Top Dog

Thanks to both of your reviews I had to go  :hi:

hardcorebanger

Thanks to both of your reviews I had to go  :hi:

it is all about finding the best latina providing full service :hi:
she dropped her price to £80 for 30 minutes  :sarcastic: someone must have complained too expensive but at least she still delivers at the same standard which is great. might pop in again later

Offline Top Dog

it is all about finding the best latina providing full service :hi:
she dropped her price to £80 for 30 minutes  :sarcastic: someone must have complained too expensive but at least she still delivers at the same standard which is great. might pop in again later

Wow that price is tempting  :cool:

Offline Tricks

Am I missing something here, Or is she on tour, I do hope so :hi:

Where am I? What day is it? I must be having a brain fuck :D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 02:57:03 pm by Tricks »