Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelsizzle Basildon  (Read 1282 times)

Offline fastnet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything about this lady

She's been with AW since 2008 and has 80+ positive reviews

Offline uutarn

JupitersBurning

She can be a bit too chatty when you arrive which can be nice as she makes you feel relaxed but if your chubby is hungry can be frustrating. However, once in the bedroom she's great. Looks hot, tastes great and is in great shape too (for her age). I certainly plan to see her again in future.

Neal69

Thanks for that JB.

Been on my "to do " list when I am in that part of the world for a while now but I have been uumming and ahhing

Review would be good though  :drinks:

N

Offline sxman

She can be a bit too chatty when you arrive which can be nice as she makes you feel relaxed but if your chubby is hungry can be frustrating. However, once in the bedroom she's great. Looks hot, tastes great and is in great shape too (for her age). I certainly plan to see her again in future.

I agree with uutarn, she looks like a bloke, does she look better in the flesh or does she have a hidden surprise.

JupitersBurning

There's nothing swinging around downstairs so I certainly didn't get any terrifying surprises during my visits.

Her body is great, her face...it's suffice. Not as attractive as other WG I've seen but it's by no means a deal breaker. It's not some elaborate bait and switch  :D

James999

Offline Badvicar

Neal69

That from an off topic leech.

Careful Rev

You will get reported to Sir.

N