Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Colombian - Brunette Sexy  (Read 5006 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Girl : very friendly, naughty, enthusiastic, nice ASS

Location : Apartment in Gants Hill close to station, took a bit of time answering the buzz, took the stairs  :lol:

1 hour £100 she slipped OWO for me but I personally awarded her after the punt

Service : French kissing, OWO, 69, a bit of facefucking with deepthroat, tit fucking, spoon, missionary, doggy, flat doggy, cum on body

Laura remembered me, she was smiling and seemed happy that I would fuck her this time. onto the bedroom she kissed me and touching my cock, I told her what I wanted and she unzipped my trousers and straight to OWO on her knees, licking and sucking my balls, the blowjob was wet. i told her to spit and suck and she did, got her on the bed I turn her to the edge of the bed facing up for more OWO done a bit of deepthroat she had few tears  :sarcastic: she tells me to go slow. Then onto 69 i fingered her pussy she then turns around sucking my cock facing me she winks and smiles the blowjob was very good she told me no CIM so i fuck her tits and shoot my load on her tits.
talked for few minutes but i don't care about prossie stories so i told her to dance for me and she did and she can dance good. played with her tits and we french kiss then onto round 2 condom on a bit spoon, the feeling of that ass was good, move into missionary and tongue kissing she knows how use her tongue  :D and she licks my ear too. then put both her legs up towards her and started moving the pace hammering her and she came. then onto doggy banged away quick moved flat doggy squeezed in deep and hammered her and came on her ass. i wanted a shower but there was no time left  :thumbsdown: but i left the punt very happy  :yahoo:  :dance:

Her PUSSY was CALIENTE/HOT and because her blowjob was great I chose to award her the £20 to keep to herself and she deep french kissed me. Unlike the other Latinas something tells me after I bang her regularly she will allow me to film her  :cool:

Return : YES

next punt and review ANNY aka ZORRO GIRL  :sarcastic: sometime next week!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrx007

Are all those pictures her? Did you ask her if she'll take a facial as it's in her profile.

Cheers. She looks hot as fuck!

hardcorebanger

Are all those pictures her? Did you ask her if she'll take a facial as it's in her profile.

Cheers. She looks hot as fuck!

the adultwork profile does not belong to her it belongs to the brothel they change girls every week.

Yes it is her, another member wrote he gave her a facial but I think she does it because my first pop on her tits went up to her chin and she didn't complain. she smiled  :hi:

Offline pumps

oh so you speak Spanish , it must help in getting the services you require from these latinos then....

hardcorebanger

oh so you speak Spanish , it must help in getting the services you require from these latinos then....

yes and it is an advantage being spanish but only disadvantage is during recovery time and sometimes before the start of the punt they tend to chat but I remind them I didn't pay to talk  :cool:

Offline mrx007

Tempting but the security guard sounds a bit off-putting. Reviews are looking good of that place/Girl though.

hardcorebanger

Tempting but the security guard sounds a bit off-putting. Reviews are looking good of that place/Girl though.

don't think about the security guard they are HARMLESS and the ones who acting up is because they are getting the pussy for free! and they do!

hardcorebanger

I think the security guards are the winners in this game as they probably get the pussy for free

Offline pumps

don't think about the security guard they are HARMLESS and the ones who acting up is because they are getting the pussy for free! and they do!

I'm sure nobody here is being worried about being harmed are they? I'd not of had any problems ripping his head off and having a shit down his neck if he intruded into the room & interfered with me in a negative way, but just having him against the wall/door of the room your punting in is abit of a bona killa and has to be mentioned as a negative in a thorough review.

Offline mrx007

I'm only slightly worried as I've delivered an eye-watering spurt of muck in 2 girl's eyes and that made one yelp and one run to the mirror so I wouldn';t want to alarm one of these nice Latinas with a face full and have the guard run into the room.  :D

Offline pumps

I'm only slightly worried as I've delivered an eye-watering spurt of muck in 2 girl's eyes and that made one yelp and one run to the mirror so I wouldn';t want to alarm one of these nice Latinas with a face full and have the guard run into the room.  :D

WTF ROTFLMAO - theres a lock on the door, I told her to use it...the security in parlours are usually pretty friendly, just there to stop the little muppets from kicking off..

your thinking of one of those Thug club bouncers with a SIA licence that think they can beat your ass legally for any little thing. I fucking hate those pricks lol

hardcorebanger

I'm sure nobody here is being worried about being harmed are they? I'd not of had any problems ripping his head off and having a shit down his neck if he intruded into the room & interfered with me in a negative way, but just having him against the wall/door of the room your punting in is abit of a bona killa and has to be mentioned as a negative in a thorough review.

:sarcastic: pumps there are different type of punters. the old, the weak, the tiny. you have to take that into consideration  :sarcastic: no disrespect to fellow punters who fall into that category  :hi:

Offline mrx007

I can see me going to see one of these lovely Latinas then. Not too far from me and easy to get to. Nice to know when the nuts are busting. As they are today. Maybe this weekend I'll go and see for myself.

Offline pumps

:sarcastic: pumps there are different type of punters. the old, the weak, the tiny. you have to take that into consideration  :sarcastic: no disrespect to fellow punters who fall into that category  :hi:

Tbh I wish they really were what you think "the old, the weak and the tiny" are perceiving because you'd feel a lot safer when you're at your most vulnerable in your birthday suit on a bed laying in a star shape, that a prick(s) aren't going to barge in on the place and put you at risk.

Offline Bassman

She looks good but not keen on someone standing right outside.

How is her English? Is she like the other Latinas? Is speaks her language whilst going for it? No doubt they are cussing us out but it's sexy to hear lol!!

Offline pumps

She looks good but not keen on someone standing right outside.

How is her English? Is she like the other Latinas? Is speaks her language whilst going for it? No doubt they are cussing us out but it's sexy to hear lol!!

She speaks not a word of English

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sounds like this was fun, I'm struggling with the journey time as its over an hours drive for me. I either jackhammer Rouse or Laura tonight someone's ass is genting spanked and it looks like Laura may have more energy.

Offline pumps

Sounds like this was fun, I'm struggling with the journey time as its over an hours drive for me. I either jackhammer Rouse or Laura tonight someone's ass is genting spanked and it looks like Laura may have more energy.

It's worth the travel, rouse is on point in terms of looks/body. But her service can't is crap these days and that's being polite.

hardcorebanger

I would go for Laura if you want a great and better service. I drilled Rouse again in the beginning of the week because my dick was telling me to but now that i am thinking about it I could have saved my money. Laura beats Rouse service wise! So far in terms of service my number one latina is brazilian Tayla/Luma she is expensive but worth it in every sense of the word. yesterday when i fucked Laura she reminded me of tayla/luma service wise very good ans she is energetic :hi:

Offline Bassman

She speaks not a word of English

How would you communicate during the "act" then? Imagine some guy wants OWO or anal. How's he gonna tell her lol

hardcorebanger

It's worth the travel, rouse is on point in terms of looks/body. But her service can't is crap these days and that's being polite.

agree I have to say Laura is much better, my only regret was not fucking her last year

hardcorebanger

How would you communicate during the "act" then? Imagine some guy wants OWO or anal. How's he gonna tell her lol

she does understand the basics. most of them pretend not to understand because they don't want to put a lot of work in. just tell her or show her she understands and you will probably get a smile with a wink  :D

hardcorebanger

UPDATE  CHANGE OF LOCATION

LAURA COLOMBIAN SOUTH CROYDON in usual place

Paid 1 hour 120 OWO included service the same as last punt all positions Laura delivered good making sure i was satisfied knowing how i like to fuck. did reverse oral, DFK, before finishing she allowed me to give her BIG FACIAL in the shower :cool: still have the image of her face covered in cum  :crazy: told her to taste it she did  :sarcastic: Good whore

will return before she leaves to record Laura to be my 10 latina on video whore list  :dance:

punther

UPDATE  CHANGE OF LOCATION

LAURA COLOMBIAN SOUTH CROYDON in usual place

Paid 1 hour 120 OWO included service the same as last punt all positions Laura delivered good making sure i was satisfied knowing how i like to fuck. did reverse oral, DFK, before finishing she allowed me to give her BIG FACIAL in the shower :cool: still have the image of her face covered in cum  :crazy: told her to taste it she did  :sarcastic: Good whore

will return before she leaves to record Laura to be my 10 latina on video whore list  :dance:

How much longer is she in London for? Im keen to see her. Would like to see how she compares to Rouse

Offline pumps

How much longer is she in London for? Im keen to see her. Would like to see how she compares to Rouse

She's much much better than rouse...night and day experience, but she gets trumped by rouses' body, Rouse be like "External Link/Members Only"

:sarcastic:

punther

She's much much better than rouse...night and day experience, but she gets trumped by rouses' body, Rouse be like "External Link/Members Only"

LOOOOOL

Offline Germany

Good review and good choice of Latina. You're the winner of this game as you're making sure you receive "special" services on every visit!

Not suprising me you were willing to pay  £100. Hope you didn't jackhammer her troath to much as I might want her heavy weight her on my future visit.

Anyway,  it's worth to do anal with her,  it's on offer?

Offline soundofsilence

+1 despite the superior body, Laura any day for me!

hardcorebanger

Good review and good choice of Latina. You're the winner of this game as you're making sure you receive "special" services on every visit!

Not suprising me you were willing to pay  £100. Hope you didn't jackhammer her troath to much as I might want her heavy weight her on my future visit.

Anyway,  it's worth to do anal with her,  it's on offer?

;)

hardcorebanger

+1 despite the superior body, Laura any day for me!

it is all about the better service  :drinks: