Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Tanya, Chelmsford  (Read 2567 times)

Online DMC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks promising...has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks in advance :hi:
DMC

carefree

No but she works from the same house as Busty Thai Mata who I had the pleasure of fucking last year (and reviewed btw).

They seem to alternate girls between Chelmsford and Colchester so I'm expecting from tomorrow a different Thai at this address ( maybe Mata again maybe someone different).

Mata was in Chelmsford all last week but I never got the chance to see her.  She is stunning with a very small very tight body and huge tits.

I too was considering a visit to Tanya this week but never got round to it.  Let's see who tomorrow brings :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:07:03 am by carefree »

vw

Has a shit review here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=8301

And shit AW feedback amongst the fluffy nonsense !

Offline thaislave

Ive fucked both tanya and mata,theyre both great punts
Ive even had the pleasure of both at the same time :)
Both are hot hot hot!
Regular punts of mine
would anybody be up for having some fun with them? Theyre both naughty girls!
These girls would love some mfm spitroast fun
or i dont mind being cuckolded and made to watch you fuck em :)

Offline oohermrs

In which case, I'll book them immediately - c'mon fellas line up...

These pimps must really think we're stupid on here.  Can't they at least make an attempt to hide who/what they are ffs?

Offline socks

In which case, I'll book them immediately - c'mon fellas line up...

These pimps must really think we're stupid on here.  Can't they at least make an attempt to hide who/what they are ffs?
Well rumbled mate. Clear pimp/tout

Okcomputer

Very well spotted comrades !!

Pimps/ WGs must read this forum more than punters.

Offline thaislave

Lol,im a pimp coz I've fucked both?
Up to you but I'll just carry on enjoying their services with or without you.
You asked for feedback,I gave
out of the girls that whoevers running these joints offer,Mata and Tanya are the hottest.
others provide better ws or anal but these girls look hotter and are better fucks

Offline TheBSG

As someone who has also seen both I'll happily call you on your bullshit!

Mata is pretty hot and I actually gave her a positive review if all you want is a quick pump and dump with all services covered and no FK but her profile is no longer active

External Link/Members Only

Tanya on the other hand is probably old enough to be Mata's mother!

I also suspect the AW profiles are actually recycled and just used for whichever girl is working there that werk as both profiles have had a series of name changes
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:37:07 pm by TheBSG »

carefree

I have fucked Mata and I too have reviewed her.  She is fit as fuck.

Mata, Tanya and one or two others alternate between Chelmsford and Colchester on a week to week basis.  I haven't seen Tanya but I'd definitely go back and see Mata next time she is in Chelmsford.......hopefully next week.

Offline oohermrs

This profile started off as Mata, morphed into New Thai Tanya has now magically become Sweet Thai Nirin...so who knows what services you'll get when you turn up  :unknown:

pingpow123

Hey guys

do you think that this is TANYA or will i get someone else if i turn up?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

Offline thaislave

Yea thats Tanya
Tanya is not old enough to be Mata's mother,you mustve seen someone else.
They move around every week so that profile will change week to week to reflect who's working at any of the places.
Tanya is a similar age to Mata,I would put em both early 30s
Mata makes more of an effort with you than Tanya but both are great.Mata cannot do ws but Tanya trys a little.
Tanya is found at some places under the name Jenny,Mata is spelled elsewhere as Martha.
Both are pretty,great figures,Mata is naughtier
When me and my mates go 1 prefers Mata,1 prefers Tanya,I prefer Mata of the 2 because shes bags of fun and enjoys her work which comes accross as more enjoyable for you.If youre lucky enough to catch em both at the same time sparks fly!
I keep an eye out every week and hope theyre at colchester or chelmsford because thats nearer to me.
But if im horny enough I dont mind travelling to the other places for some fun :) :cool:

Offline thaislave

I have fucked Mata and I too have reviewed her.  She is fit as fuck.

Mata, Tanya and one or two others alternate between Chelmsford and Colchester on a week to week basis.  I haven't seen Tanya but I'd definitely go back and see Mata next time she is in Chelmsford.......hopefully next week.
Its sunday so theyll be switching tomorrow
Fancy some mmf or cuckold fun with Mata if she's in Colchester or Chelmsford?

Offline thaislave

Mata's back in Chelmsford this week!  :wackogirl:
So who fancys some mfm or cuckold fun with this crazy chick?
Pm if you dont want to post in public  :P