Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: walsall redlights district  (Read 11174 times)

Offline khan249

hey folks
don't suppose any1 knows where the red light district is in Walsall. I'm on a budget
Many thanks

vw

This prossie was banned from gower street in the RLD, so that could be a good clue for you ! 

External Link/Members Only

Roadster

hey folks
don't suppose any1 knows where the red light district is in Walsall. I'm on a budget
Many thanks

Can't help with that, but if you really do need a cheap one

External Link/Members Only

Online garfield

seen some proper horrors along the  road between walsall and darleston 

Not sure if theres anywhere else but youd have to be pretty hard up to be tackling anything off the street round here

Offline Punterperson1971

There's better girls on aw in Walsall area value for money as well £60 upwards plus Patricia is offering £40 for half hour as well seen her few times not bad punt and she's very attractive

seward

Best bit of advice stay away from Coldmore and Wednesbury Rd area not only is it rough but the boys in blue use unmarked cars for kerbcrawlers :hi:

Offline Walsalllad15

Stay away from the streets.  Visit Heidi's by Tesco's you'll get a good deal there

Rayz

Stay away from the streets.  Visit Heidi's by Tesco's you'll get a good deal there

Was let down last week by donnax cancelled on me at last minute and couldn't get a punt anywhere. Would like to know more about Heidi's do you have more info- costs? Services etc?

Offline Punterperson1971

Been to Heidi's before when it was in Lord street Walsall saw 4 wg's there roxy(Romanian) Lauren,Demi and Paris

Offline khan249

Offline khan249

Thanks guys appreciate ur help

Offline jack0

Any more info or links or clues on how to get to or contact Heidi's or Patricia

Offline Punterperson1971

There is a number for Heidi's if anyone wants to pm me as I'm not sure I can post number on here

Offline bang!

Not sure if Patricia is still working last time I looked couldn't find her
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Also she has taken the £40 offer off for 30 min booking it's back to £60 but she provides a good service

Offline bang!

Thanks mate for some reason last week I couldn't find her on aw.
Banned reason: Never off the site but no meaningful contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Roadster

Can you tell me more about Heidi's.  Is it a parlour?  What are the rates and services like and could I get the number via PM please.

Thanks

Offline Min_g79

Avoid all red light at all costs I would say ..
I see Birmingham is busy again with hookers, Hagley Road has a few and once I took a shortcut through Handsworth and saw a few romanians hanging around, with awesome asses i must say! But wouldnt touch them with a barge pole..

Offline d2331

Midland Rd where R3tro is based, you'll often spot one or two lurking around, over the road up Vicarage Pl, Glebe St, Mount St etc..

There's always a couple dotted around late at night, but as mentioned - it's really not worth it. The few I've looked at were rough and/or shitface drunk. There's a chance you'll either get caught by unmarked or robbed too.

Offline mo_11

Avoid all red light at all costs I would say ..
I see Birmingham is busy again with hookers, Hagley Road has a few and once I took a shortcut through Handsworth and saw a few romanians hanging around, with awesome asses i must say! But wouldnt touch them with a barge pole..

Where in Handsworth?

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Roadster

There is atm a pretty active anti kerb crawing thing going on in the Hagley Road area.  There are a lot of mumsnetters out there with digital cameras taking notes and photographs and passing them on to the authorities.  As ever, it's your choice but be advised.

Offline antony8821

i used to have to drive down the RDL every morning about 2 am going home. some looked ace until they got close and you realise they have no teeth, there was one brilliant one a young girl only 22 she was my regular girl, ended up going to her house and everything all the time, she now has a boyf and doesnt do it anymore, still got her on fb though, best oral ive ever had.

The problem is if the girl is known by police, police see her in your car theyll know her real name you wont, then it gets awkward, i remember reading a story in the paper of a guy who picked a girl up she took him to the cash ooint, the police drove past saw her in his car and his excuse was, shes taking me to buy tomatoes because i wasnt sure where to get them from lol

Offline temptation

i used to have to drive down the RDL every morning about 2 am going home. some looked ace until they got close and you realise they have no teeth, there was one brilliant one a young girl only 22 she was my regular girl, ended up going to her house and everything all the time, she now has a boyf and doesnt do it anymore, still got her on fb though, best oral ive ever had.

The problem is if the girl is known by police, police see her in your car theyll know her real name you wont, then it gets awkward, i remember reading a story in the paper of a guy who picked a girl up she took him to the cash ooint, the police drove past saw her in his car and his excuse was, shes taking me to buy tomatoes because i wasnt sure where to get them from lol

Yes I remember that story being in the papers!  How to turn a bad situation into an even worse one by coming up with such a stupid excuse that was bound to make headlines.