Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Dirty Dolly (18) – Brighton teen on tour in London  (Read 6627 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only

This is a strange one. Could have written it up as a negative review but our meeting was never finally confirmed and I never saw her, so I decided to post it here instead. The basic problem is that Brighton-based Dolly, who has been on tour in London for the last week, changed her mind at the last moment about seeing a guy as old as me.

I was pretty turned on when a horny-sounding profile from a possibly genuine 18-year-old turned up in a London AW search. I liked the face pics in her PG and thought her feedback didn't look too suspect, so I got in touch. In our initial emails she had asked me my age, and I told her truthfully that I was 59. She said that I was above her usual limit so, sorry, she wouldn't see me (though no such thing is mentioned on her profile as far as can tell). Just to show her I'm not some decrepit fat old git I sent her a picture of my distinguished professorial countenance with a few lines about how tall, fit, happy and charming I am (all true!) I was rather pleased when she came back at once with: "I will be happy to see you!"

So we started to set up a two-hour incall at her Clerkenwell premises for 7pm last night, and when I sent an AW message seeking confirmation in the afternoon she replied with some info about services and confirming the price. Then, only half an hour after that, she sent the following message: "Hi, age is bothering me sadly so for the time-being will leave it. If I change my mind I will let you know. Sorry. Dolly. X

I haven't written this up as a negative because I think she was genuinely conflicted about seeing someone she probably thinks is due to be measured up for a coffin. When I was 18 anyone over 40 seemed incredibly ancient. In the end I found an alternative outlet for my lust, saw two girls in their early 20s in a duo booking and used my tongue to make one of them come so hard she collapsed into a happy, giggling, quivering wreck. We oldies know what to do! (review of that encounter to follow, of course).

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The first possibility that strikes me is that she or someone she knows gets off on having people beg to see her, or even collects photos of them. If the age restriction were a serious condition of a serious offer it would be mentioned on the profile.

"I have experience with men old and young.." - under 'Dirty Dolly' tab
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:59:30 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline a_test_person

Thanks for the notes on Dolly and glad you found something. Did she mention how long she would be around for?

Offline Tonyleung

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hydrant, sorry to hear that she messed you about, you do know we are the evergreen generation, she's missed out on a genuine punter.

Offline Anallover6969

Thanks for the review. I've had her on my Hot List for a couple weeks now. One thing that bothers me about her profile is her charges.
170 before dark and 150 after dark WTF?

Think I'll wait until the clocks go back.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review. I've had her on my Hot List for a couple weeks now. One thing that bothers me about her profile is her charges.
170 before dark and 150 after dark WTF?

Think I'll wait until the clocks go back.

The price differential looks like its for car meets - full service in some random punter's motor in the dark is less dangerous I guess, dirty slag....

Offline nervyfooker

59 is not old, George Clooney is 55.She's got a right to change her mind
but there are a lot of punters in their 60's whose business she'll miss out on.

What's her face like btw,anyone she looks like to give me an idea,thanks.

Hydrant

What's her face like btw,anyone she looks like to give me an idea,thanks.

Fresh and pretty in a geeky four-eyed kind of way. Could be taken for even younger on the basis of those shots.

full service in some random punter's motor in the dark is less dangerous I guess, dirty slag....

I appreciate the joke, but why the last two words? At the risk of being fluffy, I really do loathe some of the casual misogyny on here.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the post. At least she told you before you set off I suppose.

It's a new profile but it's a rewrite of a previous one. Not sure why that disappeared.
The whole profile looks rather odd to me.

Offline a_test_person

Had anyone got to see her?  I'm starting to think it's done kind of con. I met her exacting criteria and now she's gone silent.

Hydrant

Interesting theory, but when you click through on the guys who left her AW feedback, they seem like genuine punters.

Offline a_test_person

True. I'm pretty sure none of those were there the other day.

She flaked out on me today.  Hungover apparently. Also won't take bookings a day in advance

Offline Tonyleung

The SP even states on her AW profile, she ll bump shorter booking in favour of longer booking.. pile of poop IMO.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:50:02 pm by Tonyleung »

Offline Delfrommem

This is a reply I received from her:

Hi, I will consider a booking with you but this will be ONLY a min of 1hr incall to me and will be ONLY a GFE type booking (kissing at discretion, owo at discretion and normal sex and finish either in condom or face / at discretion mouth & swallow) and this will be your one chance and I suggest you don't mess around. If this suits then mail me back to discuss and arrange. Dolly. White? Or...? Will be tomorrow now.

So I resoonded:

Well, if someone suggests I get one chance and suggests I don't mess around then God knows I'm going to regret the decision to decline for the rest of my life.

Good luck with developing your business model, kid.

Which got this response:

Fcuk off. Goodluck with trying to get a booking. As you can see I have 100's of mails. Byeeeeee. Don't be a tw*t next time perhaps.

Which I expect is  fairly typical of how she goes about her game.

CelticWarrior2

What a flake - everything on the menu seems to be at her discretion. She sounds very much like another out of town teen who tours London occasionally - Indigo Rose from Plymouth - who vets her clients like a job interview without delivering much.  Seems typical of that entitled generation who have had most things handed to them on a plate.

Offline Cunning Punt

Someone did get to see her - and it was a depressing experience, by all accounts. Link to review on this page.

Seems typical of that entitled generation who have had most things handed to them on a plate.

Absolutely spot on. Many youngsters nowadays have been spoilt rotten, mollycoddled by parents and teachers, and think they're entitled to everything without having to work for it.
They have no work ethic and can't take it when they get told what they are doing is wrong.

It's why we have to use so many immigrants who just get on with the work and don't demand a massive wage.