Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prettykittyWY - Wakefield City Centre  (Read 1425 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This young lass has been on my HL for a while - Wakefield is not on my beaten track, so the opportunity to arrange a meet with her have been limited. Twice before when I contacted her communication starts, but then ceases from her end.
I liked this one as she stands out as different on her profile and on the other 2 reviews on here - I got the impression she is relaxed about most things and could be up for most suggestions.

Communications were initially instant by text and then slowed a little, but nothing to complain about.

I'd looked through her pictures and asked her to dress in the costume below (yes, i know i'm a pervert), I explained I liked kissing and RO.
I wanted 45 mins to start with but then thought that I had wanted to meet this girl for so long lets risk the hour.
she was unable to do the time i wanted but 30 mins earlier would be ok.

Get there 15 mins early - parking is plentiful and free
Text her - shes in the shower
5 mins before I'm due  I ring and get final directions - Bang on time I'm banging on the door

Prettykitty opens the door and lets me into a house that smells of animals, she apologises for the smell and informs me she has 5 cats.
I'm led upstairs to a very messy bedroom - bits and pieces are everywhere - she apologises for the mess.
I ask for a shower and am led into the shower room after she requests payment - 120 pounds leaves my possession for an hour of Kitty's time.
I shower in a room that is quite dirty and messy - the water is warm and the towel fresh
I don't mind that the house is dirty and messy 
I do mind that she still is not in the outfit that I requested - I sit naked on the bed whilst she does her hair and puts on the dress in the photo, she is smoking a roll up all the time whilst doing this - I tell her I don't mind the smoking as it turns me on.
She sits on the bed and chats to me talking about this and that whilst finishing her fag, at around 20 mins into my hour I'm a little frustrated so i think sod it and whilst shes still rabbiting on I kiss her lips. In her profile she states she kisses with tongues and without tongues, well i can tell you she only kisses without. (my oral health is A*)
Her face is pretty about a 7/10 her body is lovely about a size 10 and leggy with it, tits are natural but not firm. Breath smells ok for a smoker but her teeth are not liking the smoking.

ACTION
She likes my enormous cock and requests i be careful with her. We start with Oral on each other , her first and its a commendable BJ, i am getting highly aroused and decide its my turn, she has a great puss and after 5 mins of licking and fingering she is full of thick love honey that tastes divine! (I'm such a dirty bastard sucking it off my fingers)
All of a sudden a condom is produced and handed to me - it is as always (except for one of my favorites - XKendallX, who got bigger ones for me, (that's what the girl said anyway)) TOO SMALL. Anyway I work it on and look at her; shes looking incredibly innocent as she sucks on her pulled up dress and plays with her purple and pink hair staring at me with her great big eyes. shes waiting for the next move  - i get the signal alright - I lay down and pull her on top and in goes Bigboy2, It feels good and we move into misc and then Doggy which feels the best but I've failed to cum yet with a condom on! she asks for it harder and i give it all I've got for a good couple of minutes and she either cums or pretends to. I ask what time is left and am told 15 mins
I explain i like to cum 69 and she tells me no CIM - Im cool with that. so in my usual fashion i tongue her puss to death as i wank myself off and let her finish it for me.

Up we get and i visit the bathroom to wash my face, I hear her order a taxi I return and shes getting dressed so i do the same, Her taxi arrives in no time at all and im shown to the door I get a cuddle and a kiss and im out. a couple of minutes walk and im back in my car and my hour is just up!!

Conclusion: Overall an OK punt, i felt like it was nothing special - I wanted to fuck this 20 YO lass for a while, see what she was all about - done it now and i will not be returning

Pros:
1. Easy to find and easy free parking,
2. Friendly chatty lass
3. Reasonably pretty, very nice body, lovely pussy, Body was clean and fresh.
4. Sex good, Does role play

Cons:
1. Talks too much about irrelevant things
2. Not dressed ready on arrival
3. Messy house, house needs cleaning, house smells.
4. Decided we were finished after i had cum although my time was not up.
5. Not proper DFK

Scored a Neutral due to points 2 and 4 above

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:33:18 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well what to say to that TB2 ?? Other than your brutal honesty is just so damned refreshing   :thumbsup:.

1. Great review as ever  :drinks:
2. How f****** long to get her shit together  :dash: :dash: ?
3. No thanks.

Its the mess and all that which would ruin it for me. You sure it wasn't some sort of cr**k house  :scare: you stambled into  :wackogirl:??
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 11:00:03 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Tallboy2

Well what to say to that TB2 ??

1. Great review as ever  :drinks:
2. How f****** long to get her shit together  :dash: :dash: ?
3. No thanks.

Its the mess and all that which would ruin it for me. You sure it wasn't some sort of cr**k house  :scare: you stambled into  :wackogirl:??
Absolutely not
She's 100% genuine and only thing she's hooked on is SciFi
It's not a NEGATIVE, the sex was good.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Absolutely not
She's 100% genuine and only thing she's hooked on is SciFi
It's not a NEGATIVE, the sex was good.

Ok fair enough .

So was it a shit hole or just in need of a good tidy up ?? Can't deal with lasses that don't look after where they live and work.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, she definitely seems a bit scatty.

Glad you went for the neutral after your thinking, reading the review it seems the most logical rating.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've always been more curious about her friend Lexi. I had prettykitty down as being pure filth, I guess not.

macready

Gents I met PrettyKittyWY and have a Review of her on here somewhere...

I agree with the OP about the messy house, although I don't remember a 'pet smell' and was able to ignore the bedroom clutter because of what was lying in front of me.

I only booked a half hour so I was proactive with Kitty from the start. She actually had dressed ready for me, in the skin-tight black leggings which I'd asked for beforehand. As soon as we were in the room and the biz was out of the way, I started to let my hands wander and the punt began.

I was pretty much totally satisfied - you are genuinely playing with, fucking, kissing, licking a bona-fide young student type girl, with her quirks for sure, but what a fucking body she has gentlemen.

I ticked off all of my major fuck-a-pretty-girl-wearing-tight-leggings fantasies in one fell swoop.

So I'm planning another visit, and gave her a resounding POSITIVE ... just to lift the mood of this slightly downbeat post (although the OP wrote an excellent, honest review ... kudos mate).

macready

Oh, and I didn't have all the time-wasting chatter ... we got into it more or less instantly.

Tallboy2

Ok fair enough .

So was it a shit hole or just in need of a good tidy up ?? Can't deal with lasses that don't look after where they live and work.
A table in the room had no space left on it, other units cluttered up with stuff. At the edges of the room were clothes on the floor. The toilet looked grubby as did the sink and around the bath. Behind the toilet were a couple of empty bottles. I'm not sure I can answer your question as everybody's interpretation of a 'shithole' will be different. To me the bed was clean and so was she, that's good enough for me.

Tallboy2

I don't like leaving a Neutral as everyone seems to think ' ah I'll give her a miss' just look at the reason why she gets a neutral from me in the review. Other than that the sex was good. I suggest others give her a try but maybe only for 30 or 45 mins.

Offline stevedave

I don't like leaving a Neutral as everyone seems to think ' ah I'll give her a miss' just look at the reason why she gets a neutral from me in the review. Other than that the sex was good. I suggest others give her a try but maybe only for 30 or 45 mins.

You don't need to worry about posting a neutral, it's an honest appraisal if your time with her. Just because it's a grey report doesn't necessarily mean others will be put off...I've seen girls who have had neutrals.

Tallboy2

You don't need to worry about posting a neutral, it's an honest appraisal if your time with her. Just because it's a grey report doesn't necessarily mean others will be put off...I've seen girls who have had neutrals.
Thanks SD
Your words are true
You gave Sweet as Candi a N and Cueball gave Kendall a N and I will definitely go and see both of those girls again.

Offline p3ngu1n

End of the day mate, you've gotta judge it the way you felt it. I've had positive experiences with girls with neutrals - just too many variables to this.

Offline stevedave

Thanks SD
Your words are true
You gave Sweet as Candi a N and Cueball gave Kendall a N and I will definitely go and see both of those girls again.

Not quite - gave Candii a pos but with the caveat that I wasn't as amazed as I though I was gonna be.

Tallboy2

Oh yeah sorry bud my mistake. I loved Candi. Kisses were nice
My point is that I wanted punters to be clear why she gets a Neutral  from me. I'm not worried about leaving a Neutral or a NEGATIVE as can be seen in my reviews
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:52:03 pm by Tallboy2 »

Offline Nezzlington

I too saw Prettykitty a week ago. She is as previously described a young attractive wg with terrific body! I also thought house/ bedroom was messy used bin over flowing. She smokes roll ups before and chatters on endlessly lol, perhaps is as nervous as we are at first meeting? The bathroom she insisted I showered first no problem but again rather messy set up, shower curtain had long black hair I am shaven head and kitty has every colour but black The punt was spot on fk owo ro nice pussy lovely smallish tits with perky suckable nipples. The messiness aside well worth a visit.