Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva AdultWork (Newcastle)  (Read 2847 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnny34

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is a combination of two recent bookings with Keeva. I hav'nt punted too much over the last 8/9 months & not seen Keeva in approx 12months. A couple of weeks ago I was looking through AW on a Sat morning & decided on a visit to the lovely Keeva, she was offering a bj special at £40 for 30mins.

Comms spot on with quick replys. Easy to find apartment & park nearby.

On arrival up to flat with Keeva waiting behind the door. Once the door shut she pounced on me with big hug & kissing, she looked great with her blonde hair & toned petite body. So into bedroom, strip off & bit more kissing then down to start the bj (owo). Combination of some slow, gentle licks & sucks before gradually increasing the tempo. She had me on edge for a while before I finally exploded in her mouth, she swallowed the lot.

Had a clean up & a bit of a catch up before it was time to depart.

A week later I decided to see her again but sample her full range of services over a 45min booking (£75).

She pounced on arrival again with lots of kissing (dfk), into bedroom & clothes off in a hurry. She moved down & started a great bj, then before she tipped me over the edge I went down on her (clean & fresh & very responsive), then on with the condom & she asked with a wicked  glint in her eye 'which entrance' (bonus), so started with cowgirl then doggy then prone bone positions before starting on some anal. Slow doggy to start with then upped the tempo & changed to prone bone position again. Keeva asked where I wanted to finish so off with condom for more owo which resulted in cim with a swallow finish.

Services over the 2 bookings: dfk, owo, cim & swallow, ro, sex & anal.

All in all a great booking with a top NE girl, boundless energy & great enthusiasm. I won't be leaving it another 12 months before I see her again.

Offline foreverchanges

Magnificent stuff.

Definitely been a good week for you. :D

Offline johnny34

Magnificent stuff.

Definitely been a good week for you. :D

Indeed  :D :D :D

GeordieBadass

Great review. Good to see that she is on top form. She's another one I need to see again! The list is endless  :P

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review Johnny.  Ahhh the wonderful Keeva.  Must see her soon. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Offline toon972

Good review, Keeva is very good from initial contact to leaving apartment.

Online Kev3773

Great review, have to try and find time to see her again, had many of my best punts with her  :cool:

Offline waynekerr600

Saw her for the first time today. Wonderful time spent together, fun and enthusiastic. An absolutely top girl and such a sexy accent too. Totally deserves all the positive feedback she had received on here. Comms spot on and her directions were so good even I could follow them.

Looking4fun

Great review of a great girl mate

Offline Jimmy Cagney

One of the best... have had many good times with her,

chriss1985

Saw her Friday

Outstanding

Now a fully paid member of the ELKS club  :yahoo:

Offline foreverchanges

Saw her Friday

Outstanding

Congratulations...the T shirt is in the post. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I cant see there being any other new members! :cry:

Offline Philbiao1

Saw her Friday

Outstanding

Welcome to the club. I'm a double ELKS is memory serves and was well on the way to triple ELKS but, sadly, the E and the L moved on before I could complete.  :(

chriss1985

Every year I'll go to a certain red door in Heaton and light a candle

Offline foreverchanges

Every year I'll go to a certain red door in Heaton and light a candle

Think I'll join you on that pilgrimage mate and then over the road for a  pizza. ;)