Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda, South Croydon  (Read 3290 times)

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only

Date: 12.05.16

Fee: £60 30 minute

Services: FK, OW, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl

Another lunchtime punt for me, becoming a bit of a habit. Decided not to go back to Affinity in Waddon today, but try something a bit more exotic. The South Croydon flat near Pizza Express has been reviewed a few times with different girls, and today Fernanda and Anny were showing as available on Ace Massage.

I decided I liked the look of Fernanda the best so called and arranged the time, the post code and address was text to me. I was a little early but was let in by Fernanda, I was shown to the bedroom, and as read about in previous reviews was paraded both available girls. I stuck by my original choice, although the other girl was attractive, more dark Latin features.

Paid up and got undressed. A bit of kissing leading to the bed, oral with, as it was a lunchtime punt and a one pop, I decided against the extra £20 for OWO. Oral was good, nothing fantastic. I played with her big fake tits while she sucked me off. She lubed up and climbed on top of me for some cowgirl, where I played with her boobs some more. We kissed while she rode me, and I also got a feel of her awesome arse. She climbed off and turned around for some reverse cowgirl. I’m a boob man, but the sight of that big arse bouncing as she rode me was a little too much, and I came. She cleaned me up, with more caressing of her tits and arse, she gave me a lovely massage before we got dressed. She continued to kiss me, passionately, while I was getting dressed and up to the point I left the flat.

Overall, a beautiful Latin girl, with amazing curves in all the right places. Would I return? Yes, without a question.

Positives: Kissing, amazing tits and arse.

Negatives: 1 pop in 30 mins, extra £20 for OWO.

Hidden Image/Members Only

amar

Thx for the review mate! that ass looks Yummy :diablo:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Can you give an accurate description of her ASS, i like the look of her but pics can be deceiving

Offline nervouspunter52

She has a slim figure with a massive arse, I believe from previous reviews she might have had some surgery on her rear end...it's a sight to behold...

hardcorebanger

I fucked hammered her so many times i can't count them. I drilled her recently too. I would have reviewed her but she has been reviewed a lot already and I just want to review other latinas who have not been review. the things i did to her are hard to describe  :D
yes she is NOT NATURAL, FAKE ASS FAKE TITS and a lot of dicks made her good looks vanish too. she is not as good as the pictures now.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Fernanda aka rouse most people on here have fucked she's been around a while now shes in my top 5 latin fucks

She's colombian so it goes with the territory about fake ass and breasts. I agree with hardcore she's losing her looks now way too many dicks have been through her now  :hi:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She's colombian so it goes with the territory about fake ass and breasts. I agree with hardcore she's losing her looks now way too many dicks have been through her now  :hi:

If you and HardCoreBanger have smashed her in she must be PAWG quality.
Given she's losing her looks is she still worth a go from me tonight?

Yes she is worth a visit I've fucked her about 6 times she's very pleasant and she makes sure you enjoy yourself, plus it's cheaper for you as well you can fuck her for 30 mins plus OWO for 80 pounds  :hi:

You will enjoy  her if you do visit please do a review it's good to hear other people's opinions

Date: 12.05.16

Fee: £60 30 minute

Services: FK, OW, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl

Another lunchtime punt for me, becoming a bit of a habit. Decided not to go back to Affinity in Waddon today, but try something a bit more exotic. The South Croydon flat near Pizza Express has been reviewed a few times with different girls, and today Fernanda and Anny were showing as available on Ace Massage.

I decided I liked the look of Fernanda the best so called and arranged the time, the post code and address was text to me. I was a little early but was let in by Fernanda, I was shown to the bedroom, and as read about in previous reviews was paraded both available girls. I stuck by my original choice, although the other girl was attractive, more dark Latin features.

Paid up and got undressed. A bit of kissing leading to the bed, oral with, as it was a lunchtime punt and a one pop, I decided against the extra £20 for OWO. Oral was good, nothing fantastic. I played with her big fake tits while she sucked me off. She lubed up and climbed on top of me for some cowgirl, where I played with her boobs some more. We kissed while she rode me, and I also got a feel of her awesome arse. She climbed off and turned around for some reverse cowgirl. I’m a boob man, but the sight of that big arse bouncing as she rode me was a little too much, and I came. She cleaned me up, with more caressing of her tits and arse, she gave me a lovely massage before we got dressed. She continued to kiss me, passionately, while I was getting dressed and up to the point I left the flat.

Overall, a beautiful Latin girl, with amazing curves in all the right places. Would I return? Yes, without a question.

Positives: Kissing, amazing tits and arse.

Negatives: 1 pop in 30 mins, extra £20 for OWO.

How did you get that picture I've not seen that one before  :D

hardcorebanger

How did you get that picture I've not seen that one before  :D

she had it when she was working in deptford. I feel like I should review her but I don't want to look like a fluffly. I don't want to rub it in brazilian martian but i fucked her way more than you  :cool: since she began working until now and will carry on hammer her even if her looks are vanishing :sarcastic: one time she was tired and tried to kill time with bullshit and I had to remind her i am here to fuck only  :lol:

latino heat  :hi:

hardcorebanger

you can have a go but she is not as good as last year. as i said too many dicks have ruined her :sarcastic:

Offline nervouspunter52

Found the photo from previous reviews links...she might not be as good as last year but it's slim pickings in Croydon, I had a great time and would return...

hardcorebanger

anybody banged the other girl ANNY?

don't want to waste money on her but the ass is on point

anyone had the pleasure?

Offline nervouspunter52

She looked pretty hot when paraded in front of me...would also love to know about the service

hardcorebanger

I tempted for a threesome but i need a review on ANNY first  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 03:54:36 pm by hardcorebanger »

she had it when she was working in deptford. I feel like I should review her but I don't want to look like a fluffly. I don't want to rub it in brazilian martian but i fucked her way more than you  :cool: since she began working until now and will carry on hammer her even if her looks are vanishing :sarcastic: one time she was tired and tried to kill time with bullshit and I had to remind her i am here to fuck only  :lol:

Review her if you want I know you're not a fluffy just a fellow guy that likes to fuck latinas. I have not seen the famous treat her well guys line in any review so your all good with me  :thumbsup:

anyone had the pleasure?

She does look good if you get there before me please make sure she wears the zorro mask if you jackhammer her  :D

What bullshit was she doing to kill time and did she tell you she was tired these girls have a cheek. There tires ok then hand me back my money then I bet that will wake them up  :sarcastic:

anyone had the pleasure?

Sorry bro I have fucked her she was in Putney early this year I have seen her shes a good punt I paid 60 for 30 mins  had to look at her pictures hard. But her eyes and ass gave her away

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sorry bro I have fucked her she was in Putney early this year I have seen her shes a good punt I paid 60 for 30 mins  had to look at her pictures hard. But her eyes and ass gave her away

Who was the better punt Rouse or Zorro woman ?

Rouse as ive done everything with her position wise. Plus rouse is a lot more friendly she's after repeat customers

Zorro was a standard fucked in missionary and legs on shoulders but she is facially more attractive than rouse.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

From a ASS and body perspective how highly would you rate Rouse is she Kardashian league?

From a ASS and body perspective how highly would you rate Rouse is she Kardashian league?

She's not in that league let's be serious ones a whore that's letting Barry,Abdul  fuck her for 40 pounds a pop the other is a whore who is rich sexy as hell and with kanye west.

This picture is of amber rose I need to find either a civvie or a prossie like her  :crazy:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 05:49:22 pm by Brazilian Martian »

hardcorebanger

What bullshit was she doing to kill time and did she tell you she was tired these girls have a cheek. There tires ok then hand me back my money then I bet that will wake them up  :sarcastic:

during break asking questions and massage to kill time and i tell her i do not want to hear that i am here to fuck you i was tempted to review her negative for acting up but i got what i wanted. problem is I fuck properly and hardcore she knows  :sarcastic:
imo her looks have gone I can say that I contributed greatly to the reduction of her looks  :sarcastic: but she still making lot money :D 

cheers for the info on ANNY buddy, but I need to know how she is now...if OP or someone else could do a favour and fuck ANNY and report back? because I will go for a threesome  :hi:

regarding ASS I think colombian LAURA beats Rouse/Fernanda because it is BETTER SHAPED and for me LAURA fits with the KARDASHIAN ASS league :hi:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

during break asking questions and massage to kill time and i tell her i do not want to hear that i am here to fuck you i was tempted to review her negative for acting up but i got what i wanted. problem is I fuck properly and hardcore she knows  :sarcastic:
imo her looks have gone I can say that I contributed greatly to the reduction of her looks  :sarcastic: but she still making lot money :D 

cheers for the info on ANNY buddy, but I need to know how she is now...if OP or someone else could do a favour and fuck ANNY and report back? because I will go for a threesome  :hi:

regarding ASS I think colombian LAURA beats Rouse/Fernanda because it is BETTER SHAPED and for me LAURA fits with the KARDASHIAN ASS league :hi:

Can I get the link for Laura?

hardcorebanger

Bigger than Rouse how does it compare to Natalia,s

imo Laura ass is better. her bonus is the shape something that natalia also lacks imo. Laura ass is pumped up and when you feel it it feels good. you have to see it in flesh

Offline Gentlelovemaking

imo Laura ass is better. her bonus is the shape something that natalia also lacks imo. Laura ass is pumped up and when you feel it it feels good. you have to see it in flesh

I'll take a chance based on your recommendation, but her pictures don't put much emphasis on her ass.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

hardcorebanger

I can see the potential, Gants Hill is far away though. Has she got the biggest ass you've punted with ?

not that i have punted with but that i have seen and touched. I didn't punt with her yet because she was either busy or left the country. but a review on her will come up sometime next week after I drill her :hi:

she is close to the station. less than 5 minutes walk

hardcorebanger

didn't want to travel but fuck it I will hammer Laura tonight. Will report back!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:13:33 pm by hardcorebanger »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

didn't want to travel but fuck it I will hammer Laura tonight. Will report back!

When are you going because I'll drive down there after you've finished if you certify the punt

Offline soundofsilence

The other wg currently at Croydon with Fernanda, has a much mroe cuvaceous and bigger ass than her! Review coming soon!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

The other wg currently at Croydon with Fernanda, has a much mroe cuvaceous and bigger ass than her! Review coming soon!

Is there a link for her?

Offline soundofsilence

Is there a link for her?

Shes only on vivastreet:

but works at that same address in Croydon

edit: just scrolled up the thread, and have seen she has been discussed, Anny
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:19:11 pm by soundofsilence »

Offline Jayxxxxx

Just been to see Fernanda but was switch baited with Anny (zorro), was looking for someone with big breasts and as someone perked up I stayed. Will write a review when I get to a laptop.

Just been to see Fernanda but was switch baited with Anny (zorro), was looking for someone with big breasts and as someone perked up I stayed. Will write a review when I get to a laptop.

Not sure about the switch and bait as both girls work out of this flat dis you ask for rouse/fernanda she was probably getting fucked by some other fella

Offline Jayxxxxx