Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anna - Leicester  (Read 1297 times)

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?  I would not normally be interested as she is charging a silly price, no decent photos of her body and outcalls only.  Also been on AW since July 2014 with no feedback on there or here.

However I keep going back to the photos as I suspect that I know the woman!

Cannot say that I want to spend £160 to find out, but if I had feedback that she was a good shag I might take the risk.  (If it is who i think it is I am positive she would be a lively one in bed.)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Outcalls only, and nice white guys only please  :D

If I was considering outcalls, sexyjessicajay would be top of my list.

Offline Picti

However I keep going back to the photos as I suspect that I know the woman!

When you say that you think you know her do you mean as a WG under a different name previously, or that you think you know who she is in civvy life?  If the former then perhaps that additional information would help others respond to your inquiry, if the latter are you sure you want to go there?

Apart from this you've already highlighted the relevant factors that would deter me.

Offline RedKettle

When you say that you think you know her do you mean as a WG under a different name previously, or that you think you know who she is in civvy life?  If the former then perhaps that additional information would help others respond to your inquiry, if the latter are you sure you want to go there?

Apart from this you've already highlighted the relevant factors that would deter me.

sorry should have been clearer - I think I know who she is in civvy life - a very intriguing prospect, and yes would be unwise but the buzz!!!