Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelyemxx  (Read 2893 times)

32 review(s) for xxLovelyEmilyxx (22 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline afm

Firstly thanks to everyone who reviewed her before. After reviewing my schedule for the day, I found myself with some free time in the area for the evening, so I did a search. Em came up on the search, and a few positive reviews, so I gave her a call.

Comms were fine, she picked up the phone straight away (this was about 11am), and once the arrangements were made she texted her location almost immediately. Her flat is in a council estate near Great Portland Street, on the north side of Euston road. Despite being an estate, it's fine compared to others. No one hanging about and easy to get to. Once I arrived at the building, I called, and was given the flat number.

As commented by others, Emily is a definitely a good looking girl. Around 5'7", pretty face, blonde hair, and a slim tight body as is common for Eastern European girls. Polite and friendly, we got the payment out of the way (£110 for an hour), and then I was offered a shower, which I took. I asked for a massage to start, so I lay down and she stripped down to her underwear. We talked a bit and she was friendly enough - from our conversation I found out she was Polish, and I estimate her to be early 20s. Massage was really just a bit of rubbing, she doesn't have any training, but she does engage in a bit of B2B, which is nice, but nothing compared to other proper B2B providers. Lasted maybe 15 minutes on the back, and then flipped over. Engaged it a bit of kissing and RO, which she seemed to enjoy, but no fingers. Then some OWO, which was ok, no DT but no feeling of teeth, which was welcoming after receiving some toothy OW recently in a Soho walkup. On with the johnny and went for doggy first, but she angled herself a bit so I couldn't go very deep, then missionary, which was much better. She has one of the tightest pussies I have felt in a while, and I popped pretty quickly to my shame. Took another shower, and then on my way.

Would I return? Possibly. As other's have mentioned, she is accommodating and provides everything on her profile, but is a little distant in the act. Personally I wasn't in the mood for any sort of PSE, just some relaxing intercourse, and I got that, so I don't have any real complaints. If you want something raunchier, then I would advise to look elsewhere. If you value looks over service, then she's probably your type.

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

...... but nothing compared to other proper B2B providers.

Could you share some links of so called proper B2B providers?  :wacko:

Offline Strikar

Thank you, on to the HL she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thank you, on to the HL she goes  :thumbsup:

Ditto. Nice girl, nice service, nice price. Thanks.

brolin_76

Ditto. Nice girl, nice service, nice price. Thanks.

dont go with high expectations. her price dropped from £130 guess dusty phone.I had worst session with her. not sure how much she improved herslef now with new price. :cool: :coolgirl:

Offline afm

Could you share some links of so called proper B2B providers?  :wacko:

I don't know any in Lewisham sadly, all the ones I use are based in West London. I haven't tried them yet but I have heard that Shanghai Dreams based in Chancery Lane is pretty good.