Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EndearingEmily of Chelmsford  (Read 11174 times)

2 review(s) for RegalJessica (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

James999

Also don't nearly everyone who uses iPhones update their versions when they come out?

Exactly the sort of remedial English TK used to use, how strange  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

She used to say exactly that same line, yet the facts showed she was a chav who had remedial language at best  :crazy:

Spot on, she was as thick as two short planks at best, a heavy drinker of course who totally lost it during Kettlegate to the extent the police were called, what kind of WG acts like that, a total cunt who couldn't give a shit about poor Enzio, the punter involved. :thumbsdown:

James999

Ask her for a friends freebie. You'll see how friendly she is with you.

If you really want to test her friendship ask her for a piece of her KFC  :scare:

FootieMadJonny

Spot on, she was as thick as two short planks at best, a heavy drinker of course who totally lost it during Kettlegate to the extent the police were called, what kind of WG acts like that, a total cunt who couldn't give a shit about poor Enzio, the punter involved. :thumbsdown:
Why do you have to keep continuing with the comments nearly five years ago? I just don't get it, it's like your out to destroy her.

Offline smiths

Why do you have to keep continuing with the comments nearly five years ago? I just don't get it, it's like your out to destroy her.

Its a case of bad luck Kylie, I will post about it as I see fit, that's the consequence of your appalling behaviour, I never forget. :thumbsdown:

FootieMadJonny

Its a case of bad luck Kylie, I will post about it as I see fit, that's the consequence of your appalling behaviour, I never forget. :thumbsdown:
Please stop calling me Kylie, my name is Jonathan

FootieMadJonny

Emily has asked me to request that the whole review is removed because of what I have caused  :(

James999

The facts are the facts, people should be warned about her actions, she needs to take responsibility for her own actions, even after she upset the other girl, damaged the flat, pissed off the client and the Police had to take her away she still came on here with a "Fuck you" Vicky Pollard attitude.

Promoting / touting her on here is clearly "high risk" as it will bring up the truth about her.

It's not going to get swept under the carpet as she would like, the biggest indicator of her personalilty is that even after the Police took her away and she caused all the problems she STILL came on here with her shit attitude  :thumbsdown:

James999

Emily has asked me to request that the whole review is removed because of what I have caused  :(

Tell her to Fuck off (probably no need as she'll be reading this thread) , Admin decides what's posted on here, not some Fat Pro$$ie, Who the fuck does she think she is dictating what's posted on this forum  :crazy:

FootieMadJonny

The facts are the facts, people should be warned about her actions, she needs to take responsibility for her own actions, even after she upset the other girl, damaged the flat, pissed off the client and the Police had to take her away she still came on here with a "Fuck you" Vicky Pollard attitude.

Promoting / touting her on here is clearly "high risk" as it will bring up the truth about her.

It's not going to get swept under the carpet as she would like, the biggest indicator of her personalilty is that even after the Police took her away and she caused all the problems she STILL came on here with her shit attitude  :thumbsdown:
So what about her consistent glowing reviews since? You're saying that doesn't count for anything???

FootieMadJonny

Tell her to Fuck off (probably no need as she'll be reading this thread) , Admin decides what's posted on here, not some Fat Pro$$ie, Who the fuck does she think she is dictating what's posted on this forum  :crazy:
It's not like that James. She has worked hard to build up positive reviews and through our many discussions only wants to provide punters with a great service which she has shown. By what I have done here I have caused an argument because you think I'm not real.

Offline Roth

It's not like that James. She has worked hard to build up positive reviews and through our many discussions only wants to provide punters with a great service which she has shown. By what I have done here I have caused an argument because you think I'm not real.

That'll teach you then.  :dash: :dash:

James999

It's not like that James.

It is exactly like that, she hasn't worked hard at all, you can see that by the considerable weight gain, she has a bad rep on here for her own actions, not gossip or here say but the actual things she did, many of us saw how vile her posts were on here, blaming everyone but herself for the problems she caused, numerous people tried to help her, but the Chav Vicky Pollard attitude in her meant she was beyond help  :crazy:

Now you come along and tell everyone to pretend that didn't happen  :wacko:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 02:22:38 pm by James999 »

cockneybstrd

Agreed what about the poor neighbours that were verbally abused and called CUNTS by a drunken prossie having a hissy fit. Or the other prossies she apparently used to call up drunk and verbally abuse

A very dubious character she has joined here loads of times and got herself banned it appears FMJ is nothing but a sockpuppet for her

Offline socks

Fuck me imagine for a second Kylie, if this wasn't you posting as FMJ. It would be the worst case of EAS ever. It would be embarrassing to have such a client who so believed the fantasy that you give a fuck what he thinks or feels. The extent that he white knights for you and makes himself look a total cunt in the process, would generate a mixture of guilt, awkwardness and probably a sick power trip. It reminds me of the scene in Monty Pythons Holy Grail where despite having both arms and legs chopped off, the soldier still keeps coming back for more, in the certain belief of triumph over adversity.

So in summary either you haven't changed a bit since kettlegate because you're still failing to take honest responsibility for your own actions, or you haven't changed a bit since kettlegate because you don't give a shit who you allow to be used by you.

Offline hendrix

Don't know this prossie or her history.. But just reading a few of FMJ's posts, I'd be surprised if he isn't a she...

FootieMadJonny

It is exactly like that, she hasn't worked hard at all, you can see that by the considerable weight gain, she has a bad rep on here for her own actions, not gossip or here say but the actual things she did, many of us saw how vile her posts were on here, blaming everyone but herself for the problems she caused, numerous people tried to help her, but the Chav Vicky Pollard attitude in her meant she was beyond help  :crazy:

Not at all. Why do you keep saying this? She has told me repeatedly that it was her fault and she was ashamed by her actions.

FootieMadJonny

I just think it's very sad that members keep attacking on her, her weight etc etc. Even though she has proven she is a good service provider now. It just shows some people will never move on  :thumbsdown:

FootieMadJonny

James what does considerable weight gain have to do this??? :unknown:

James999

Not at all. Why do you keep saying this? She has told me repeatedly that it was her fault and she was ashamed by her actions.

Why should we believe you, Many of us saw her actions on here after she abused another pro$$ie, damaged the flat abused the client and wasted Police time, she came on here and posted how it was everyone elses fault, she showed no remorse and couldnt give a fuck about what happened  :music:

FootieMadJonny

Why should we believe you, Many of us saw her actions on here after she abused another pro$$ie, damaged the flat abused the client and wasted Police time, she came on here and posted how it was everyone elses fault, she showed no remorse and couldnt give a fuck about what happened  :music:
You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over James. I get it, I know and I'm fully aware and have read everything. That doesn't change the fact I have always had a fantastic time, like many others and not experienced any of this.

James999

You just keep repeating yourself over and over and over James. I get it,

If you keep asking the same question you will keep getting the same reply  :dash:

I hadn't noticed her Endeering Emily name change, now you've brought it to our attention her reputation can be attached accordingly, you seem to forget there are a lot of members here who saw just how vile she could be.

FootieMadJonny

If you keep asking the same question you will keep getting the same reply  :dash:

I hadn't noticed her Endeering Emily name change, now you've brought it to our attention her reputation can be attached accordingly, you seem to forget there are a lot of members here who saw just how vile she could be.
I have been through her posts and I wouldn't say they were "vile" just uneducated and abit attention seeking

FootieMadJonny

And what are people going to be more interested in, an incident that happened five years ago or the service she provides now?

James999

A lot of stuff got deleted, including the pictures of her with £20 notes stuffed up her arse  :sarcastic:

FootieMadJonny

A lot of stuff got deleted, including the pictures of her with £20 notes stuffed up her arse  :sarcastic:
I have seen those photos and found them quite funny! Even Emily laughed at them herself  :D

James999

And what are people going to be more interested in, an incident that happened five years ago or the service she provides now?

Well you seem fixated on her past and the problems she caused, and it wasn't just an incident it was her whole Vicky Pollard attitude  :music:

FootieMadJonny

Well you seem fixated on her past and the problems she caused, and it wasn't just an incident it was her whole Vicky Pollard attitude  :music:
Once again this all happened nearly five years ago. Will you be saying the same in ten years  :lol:

cockneybstrd

What about what happened to the Fireman FMJ ?

FootieMadJonny

What about what happened to the Fireman FMJ ?
I don't know if you're talking about the bloke that got obsessed with her and then angry because she wouldn't take him up on his advances? I've heard of a couple  :D

There's always two sides to every story. Unfortunately Emily can't defend herself here and everything that is said that is negative is going to be instantly believed by other members because of the history, even its if not true at all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:01:14 pm by FootieMadJonny »

James999

Once again this all happened nearly five years ago. Will you be saying the same in ten years 

Why not, why try to hide the truth  :unknown:

She's tried to escape the truth by changing her name, but you've alerted us to that now  :thumbsup:

Offline dubs

I have been through her posts and I wouldn't say they were "vile" just uneducated and abit attention seeking

Only Emily herself would say that, an EAS struck white knight wouldn't dare jeopardise his special relationship.

FootieMadJonny

Only Emily herself would say that, an EAS struck white knight wouldn't dare jeopardise his special relationship.
No I have told Emily myself this is what I think, we are honest with eachother

James999

I don't know if you're talking about the bloke that got obsessed with her

Isn't that you?  :unknown:

And yet again it's the same old TK Lines "Everyone elses fault"  :dash:

FootieMadJonny

Why not, why try to hide the truth  :unknown:

She's tried to escape the truth by changing her name, but you've alerted us to that now  :thumbsup:
As far as I'm aware when her profile was removed because of a dispute with another member, she lost all her over 250 positive feedback and had to create a new profile. When this happened she couldn't use her old name. On her profile she still says she goes by the name Kylie and KylieDivine so hardly hiding anything?

FootieMadJonny

Isn't that you?  :unknown:

And yet again it's the same old TK Lines "Everyone elses fault"  :dash:
Once again no, she has a lot to say about her past behaviour but it would be unfair of me to say because it's not in her own words

cockneybstrd

I don't know if you're talking about the bloke that got obsessed with her and then angry because she wouldn't take him up on his advances? I've heard of a couple  :D

There's always two sides to every story. Unfortunately Emily can't defend herself here and everything that is said that is negative is going to be instantly believed by other members because of the history, even its if not true at all.

Well if that dont prove your her Emu i dont know what will. Anyway i am sure Grotbags can tell you what to say next.

Yeah like you said two sides to each story youve heard obsessed we heard different on here

FootieMadJonny

Well if that dont prove your her Emu i dont know what will. Anyway i am sure Grotbags can tell you what to say next.

Yeah like you said two sides to each story youve heard obsessed we heard different on here
For the very last time I am not Emily! This is simply what our conversations have been about.

If you're so interested why don't you ask her yourself? She's an honest girl and I'm sure she'd be happy to discuss it with you  :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

I even read somewhere on here that the guy wouldn't leave her alone and even sent her flowers on Valentine's to her home address! Seems he then cocked up some story about her destroying his life!

Offline dubs

If you want to prove it, why don't you post a picture of yourself holding a large piece of paper that says "FootyMadJonny" and the date.  Obviously you can crop your head off, or blur it.

FootieMadJonny

If you want to prove it, why don't you post a picture of yourself holding a large piece of paper that says "FootyMadJonny" and the date.  Obviously you can crop your head off, or blur it.
Even my genuine review has now been labelled a fake review! That's a good idea and I will do that when I return home

James999

Perhaps in your Pink Tracksuit

Hidden Image/Members Only

FootieMadJonny

Why am I not being banned if everyone is so convinced I'm Emily? Just go ahead and ban me if that's your decision please, I have had enough of this  :timeout:

Plus you keep saying Emily is thick, I studied at degree level so how would she be able to have the grammar and spelling knowledge that's in my posts?

cockneybstrd

I even read somewhere on here that the guy wouldn't leave her alone and even sent her flowers on Valentine's to her home address! Seems he then cocked up some story about her destroying his life!

No idea I am just basing it on what was posted on here and not by a punter about her behaviour. Like I said i just think she is a dubious character.

If you happen to enjoy her company i hope she gives you a copious discount on your bookings. i am pleased your enjoying your punts. But dont come crying to us when it blows up in your face and she does something mental and tries to fuck up your life

Offline sxman

You only have yourself to blame how this thread has gone FMJ, your right she was getting some good reviews and the newer members would not of known about her history, but your constant bumping of threads, touting and white knighting her has brought her history to light again.

If your not EE and you are just a knight in shinning armour your next punt could be awkward, to the point she just my tell you where to go.

James999

Why am I not being banned

I don't think it will be long, Admins on to you, and reporting my posts about her behaviour  :sarcastic:

Seriously if you're not her then she is going to be so pissed off that you've dragged all this up  :sarcastic:

FootieMadJonny

Once I post the photo with the sign do I get an apology and my review reinstated?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
For the very last time I am not Emily! This is simply what our conversations have been about.

As Emily/you found out in her few reincarnations on here, the more you protest the worse it gets.  You say you are not her yet know how she feels and what she is thinking and even post in a similar vein. The whole why won't you listen to me/you are being mean/why don't you believe me is what she has posted before when pretending to be someone else.  Men tend to post differently and wouldn't say those things and would have by now said they don't give a flying f*** if they were believed or not and would have told everyone where to go and stopped posting.
You also said she had told you to stop posting as it is making it worse for her, yet you continue to do so in the hope you get people to believe you
Stop now. If you are not her you have now brought it to the attention of hundreds of newer members just how badly she behaved in the past. These members would probably have never known about it until you insisted on being believed and getting it all brought back up. If you are her then for your own sake stop posting as you are causing everything to be brought back up for newer members to see. That is not good business sense as all good feedback and reviews can be destroyed in seconds when people see what happened. Yes it was years ago but it is now refreshed and brought back up so it might as well have happened yesterday for newer members just finding out now.  Sometimes it's better to let sleeping dogs lie and not rehash the past or even post anything that will bring it all back up.
By your constant posting and whinging to admin you are keeping it in the spotlight.  Many people would never have even read the thread but did so after seeing constant post reports to admin
You don't like advice I know but take this piece of helpful advice. Stop posting and making things so much worse. If you leave it alone the thread will die off

Offline AnthG

As far as I'm aware when her profile was removed because of a dispute with another member, she lost all her over 250 positive feedback and had to create a new profile. When this happened she couldn't use her old name. On her profile she still says she goes by the name Kylie and KylieDivine so hardly hiding anything?

That was a different person than ^ that one.

The guy on here was doing for her exactly what you are doing now. He then suddenly came on saying she phoned up his wife and outed him and then he vanished and hasn't been back in 4 years now.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2809

She said she didn't and said he had done stuff to her. But like everything its one persons word vs the others. But personally speaking after 5 years of punting and being on the forums. My opinion is no matter who is the girl. 99.99% of the times the punter is the one telling the truth in one person's word vs the others. That is my experience and who I now automatically believe in this sort of thing.

But its regardless, as why even post on here about this. I say this as there is UKE. That is a sister forum to this one. TK has the ability to raise a discussion on there and have things - i.e this discussion, switched to there if she wanted to and not have you do all of this for her on here.

To say it a different way. She does not need you to do this for her and its not helping. She is able to fight her own battles. And there is a medium for her to do it.... UKE
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 03:44:00 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral