Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ExoticDelphine, Glasgow  (Read 2963 times)

38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

External Link/Members Only

After lurking on this site for some time I said to myself I ought to start doing some reviews, so here goes!

I met the well reviewed Delphine for an hour incall  (£150) during her recent visit to Glasgow.  Initial comms via AdultWork were all fine and we kept in touch by text.  She was based in a discrete flat in the west end.  Delphine was dressed very fetchingly in a pair of black stockings and heels, with matching bra and knickers when I arrived.  She is French of North Arabic extraction who speaks excellent English in a kind of Mancunian/French hybrid accent (which is a lot more endearing than that might sound!).  Lovely figure - the size 8 dress size stated on her profile is accurate, I'd say - nice smile, lovely long brown hair and big brown eyes.  Put it this way, if she walked past you in the street she'd turn your head.

Anyway, after a bit of teasing - she knelt before me and kind of nuzzled at my bits and pieces through my boxers, which was novel but very arousing - she was straight into OWO.  I returned the favour, which she seemed to enjoy, before clambering on top of me for some cowgirl.  While I found her cowgirl technique a bit on the rough side, she loved to kiss and had the rare and impressive gift of being able to talk dirty in three different languages!  After sex in mish and a bit more OWO she finally got the job done by hand.   :)

I saw her described as a bit of a princess in the comments of a recent review but I didn't detect anything princessy about her at all.  On the contrary, I found her quite down to earth and self-deprecating.  All in all, a lovely lassie, very good looking and I left to enjoy the rest of my weekend with a wee spring in my step - surely the litmus test of any good punt.  Recommended.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline elihd

at £150/h is a bit too steep for me :timeout:

mavgoose

Good review mate. I'd have tried to see her if she'd offered 30 min appointments.
Any others to follow?

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

Good review mate. I'd have tried to see her if she'd offered 30 min appointments.
Any others to follow?

Thanks.

Any other reviews to follow, do you mean?  Well, I don't intend to give up punting any time soon so yeah, I'll do more reviews as and when.  It's not as hard as I thought!

DG

Nice review and you seemed to have dispelled the prima Donna tag that this girl seemed to have acquired, which makes her far more appealing. The price thing has been done to death and if you're happy with what you got then it was vfm.

More girls seem to be doing away with 30 min bookings for a variety of reasons, which is tough on those guys who can only do, or prefer 30 mins. I actually booked a new girl today for 30 mins and have already texted asking for the hour as I find 30 mins a rush.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

Good review mate, this just getting better and better, I regret not booking her when Taz mentioned. Well done for you lucky champ.

Offline Para124

Just putting it out there, but following my visit to Delphine have since ended up with a bacterial infection in my throat...serves me right for going down on her I guess, but first time in about 5yrs of punting that I've fallen ill following a meet.  :cry:

Offline Courtney

but following my visit to Delphine have since ended up with a bacterial infection in my throat.

I remember after seeing that Marrissa girl, I got a bit of a sore throat after. :dash: :vomit:

I enjoy a lot of RO, never had any problems since. Plenty of saliva comes in handy. :D

DG

I remember after seeing that Marrissa girl, I got a bit of a sore throat after. :dash: :vomit:

I enjoy a lot of RO, never had any problems since. Plenty of saliva comes in handy. :D

Never had that trouble, even with Marrissa  :unknown: Not sure it's 100% certain that RO would be the source.

Offline Para124

Never had that trouble, even with Marrissa  :unknown: Not sure it's 100% certain that RO would be the source.

I'm a fan of RO too, and I've had the odd sore throat the day after etc. but this time around it was definitely noticeable the  next day and has since taken me out of action completely.

May not be her, but there's very little else I've been up to that would result in me being on antibiotics now!

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

I'm a fan of RO too, and I've had the odd sore throat the day after etc. but this time around it was definitely noticeable the  next day and has since taken me out of action completely.

May not be her, but there's very little else I've been up to that would result in me being on antibiotics now!

Sorry to hear about that.  You've got me slightly concerned now because I went down on her too (and her undercarriage seemed nice and clean).  So far I feel fine though.  When was it you saw her?

Gash Nesbitt

Just putting it out there, but following my visit to Delphine have since ended up with a bacterial infection in my throat...serves me right for going down on her I guess, but first time in about 5yrs of punting that I've fallen ill following a meet.  :cry:
Had a similar experience woke with a rasper of a sore throat on Monday (a few days after seeing Delphine) but just put it down to bad luck never giving Exotic a thought. Now having read this Im not so sure

Offline DickDiver

Had a similar experience woke with a rasper of a sore throat on Monday (a few days after seeing Delphine) but just put it down to bad luck never giving Exotic a thought. Now having read this Im not so sure

Gash laddy, all but one of your posts have been bitching about this hoor and her price. Now, out of the blue, you have splashed the Gash cash and seen her and picked up a mysteriously sore throat.

Aye.    :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Gash laddy, all but one of your posts have been bitching about this hoor and her price. Now, out of the blue, you have splashed the Gash cash and seen her and picked up a mysteriously sore throat.

DD you hit the nail on the head about this guy...

I saw her twice in the week she was here and I've been 100% fine  :thumbsup: .....she has to be one of the cleanest and freshest girls on the working scene....on 1hr bookings ive had she has even had a quick freshen up shower between sessions.

All that positive feedback here and on AW and never a mention of it...... something isn't right and I think that's more to do with the guy rather than the girl ....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I also sometimes get a bit of a sore throat after ro
Now I  only do it very rarely. ..
Only if she's very clean and a honey ..
Wouldn't think it's Delphine she's always been very clean   :angelgirl:
There's actually a thread on  ro sore throats on the main board .....

Gash Nesbitt

Dick if you took the time to actually understand what I have said I was never bitching about the lass at all I was only observing that you fine west coast chaps have had a complete turn round of opinion.
I splashed the gash cash ju8st to see what all the fuss was about. Suffice to saw I won't be dining at Delphine's again. Before you ask I didn't do a review as if I did it would just more or less say what the OP wrote.

Offline DickDiver

OK, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. But you still sound like a one hoor wonder.

How about contributing something of value for your 7 months of membership of the forum?

Offline tazman1002001

Para and GN ..... In light of the recent banning of trolls it might be an idea if you post anything unrelated to this POSITIVE review on the appropriate threads and not here thanks.

I'm sure that Admin will happily move your posts to the related threads.

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

OK, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. But you still sound like a one hoor wonder.

How about contributing something of value for your 7 months of membership of the forum?
I think dick has a point gash (another term for fanny) has been a member for 7 months
10 posts ...
9 about delphine
No reviews
Nothing of any value to help anyone
What's the point  :unknown:
Makes no sense to me  :dash:

Gash Nesbitt

I think dick has a point gash (another term for fanny) has been a member for 7 months
10 posts ...
9 about delphine
No reviews
Nothing of any value to help anyone
What's the point  :unknown:
Makes no sense to me  :dash:
OK let me try and clear this up once and for all
Firstly well done Seeker I see irony in a user name does not go over your head  :rolleyes:
Yes I waited 7 months before posting about Delphine because her story on here started maybe 7 months ago when the west coast mafia got on her back. I could only sample her delights when she came back to Scotland (sadly not to Livingston but hey ho I made the journey)
Like Para I was a little disappointed pretty much like his review. On saying that Exotic was worth the time and the experience was far better than a lot I have had in the past. In fact I was delighted to meet her and we had a wee discussion about the snash she had taken on here on her last visit.
As for my past hooring record I was a bit of a player long ago but having been in London working until about a year ago any reviews would be kinda irrelevant. Delphine was always going to be first on the list and unlike some I can wait without going to another lass. FFS I am 60 year old  :(
Big sorry to Para and McFarlane if I have got them associated with me in any way they are NOT just that their experience of Delphine's seemed to be the same as mine.
So in summary she was OK and I had a decent time with the girl and glad that she has you weegies wrapped round her little finger  :D Just have to go and have another gargle with TCP (or maybe a large Smirnoff)  :sarcastic:

Offline tazman1002001

Gash Nesbit......very obvious he/she was troll trying to discredit a very popular clean WG.

Caught in the act and banned ....... 100% all comments on Delphine made should be ignored and sounded all made up ......good work again Admin :thumbsup:

Para ..... Please keep take note and keep the positive review on track from now please  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Game on

I had a great hook-up with Delphine on her last visit to Glasgow she was a breath of fresh air  :thumbsup: 

JazzMan

The more feedback the better.
Even if it's not what you want to hear.

Offline JJM

See the conveyor belt of crackpots is still in full flow

Offline tazman1002001

The more feedback the better.
Even if ite's not what you want to hear.

Yep feedback is all good but when you clearly get people putting on false detsils then it needs to stop or like in this case they need to get banned.....
Banned by:

Game on

Yep feedback is all good but when you clearly get people putting on false detsils then it needs to stop or like in this case they need to get banned.....

I'm i being accused of putting up false details the PM i sent you should  clarify I'm not  :D

Offline tazman1002001

I'm i being accused of putting up false details the PM i sent you should  clarify I'm not  :D

Who accused you?
Banned by:

Offline Fasting

She cancelled the last day of her Glasgow tour, saying she was ill. Cancelled in good time and she was very apologetic.

Game on

Who accused you?

No person accused me ?  maybe I'm getting the UKP  paranoia   :scare:

Offline tazman1002001

Yep forget it let it lie and share any other punts you have had
Banned by: