Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: young_sara19 - Liverpool Street  (Read 1911 times)

3 review(s) for YOUNG_SARA19 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking made and confirmed. Turned up and called as directed only to find her phone switched off. I gave up after 5 minutes and sent her a text message telling her to get back in touch when she's next available. She eventually texts back over an hour later which was then followed by a few painful phone calls and text messages but no punt!

A complete breakdown in comms, not helped by their lack of English (and my lack of Portuguese)

Unless you're a Portuguese speaker or she gets an English speaking maid, probably best to steer clear

bigone

Shame about that, she looks well cute  :rose:

Oniyo

See her last month. She indeed doesn't speak a damn english word.
Communication was very painful but suceed to meet her as the place was at 2mn from my home, otherwise I would have give up.

She's very cute, as her picture, but her body is a bitcurvy (as brazilian girls..), doesn't really fit with her innocent face.
Her boobs are fake and it doesn't really feel good by touching it.  :( :(

Overall, very nice and cute face. Body is not my type as I prefer them petite and skinny.
Communication is 0, but she is very friendly and try to teach you some Portuguese while trying to learn some english words..

Offline ArtVandalay

Tell me about it  :dash:

Bit of an odd one, She's got 2 facebook profiles (not difficult to find) and from the looks of things had a regular job in Brazil before moving to London

sherlock4433

Is she being coerced ? It seems odd a girl like her is doing this.

Offline ArtVandalay

Is she being coerced ? It seems odd a girl like her is doing this.

That did cross my mind but there are plenty of recent happy photos on her Facebook profile.
I think she and her friends decided to see the world and pay for it with a bit of prostitution on the side

Offline Ams11

Art,

Do you know what her Facebook page is as I tried young_sara19 and no hits.

Thanks

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

Her friend looks hotter, hopefully this post brings up a review

Offline Strikar

That's a delete from HL then  :thumbsdown:

Offline ArtVandalay

Art,

Thanks

Her verification pic had her passport on it with her full name.
Since it's now hidden I'll refrain from giving it out. We're all entitled to some privacy.

sherlock4433

Art,

Thanks

leave her alone