Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~ - Euston  (Read 3845 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bash_eer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

~DEE~ - Euston

Short version: Enthusiastic BJ and took a good doggystyle pounding. No anal or gagging here.

Services:
DFK lots of tounge
OWO
CIM
Face fucking
Fingering
Fucking
Hand job
Rimming

Comm's: Phone/AW Email

Would I visit again: Hell yeah

The girl: Long Black Hair, Nice sized enhanced rack  nice ass and basically  body built for sin.

I have been trying to see Dee for a very long time and after a previous disappoint and not being able to see her she promised to make it up to me and that she did.

As Dee opened door and was hiding behind it as WG's do so, i had yet to catch a glimpse of her as i walked in. she closed the door as turned around and pulled me towards her and it was deep deep french kissing as we stood near the door and I explored her body with my hands. We moved in to room and got the paper work out the way and continued to with kissing and touching. I had not even had the chance to take my shoes of yet she suggested with move on to the bed. We lay on the bed with more DFK I spread her legs and got a feel for her pussy before removing her knickers. Got my hands on her perfectly sized breasts and played with nipples. Got her on top me and she started to move down my body to undo my belt and had my cock out she started lick my shaft and my balls before putting it all in her mouth. She then moved to rimming with out any prompting from me it was an amazing feeling I had my legs resting on her shoulders with her head buried between my legs.
I suggested I stand up and she lay on the down with head off the end of the bed and I shoved my cock in her mouth and begin to bash her mouth with her gagging, my hands playing with her tits and moving down to her clit before fingering her. As I finger her lovely pussy I begin to tea bag her she took my nuts in to her mouth. I move her head towards my ass and she is alternating between rimming and licking my balls. Loving the feeling I grab her head start to face fuck  her all while she is laying upside down and release my load in her mouth. She goes to clean up after this and is back very shortly afterward and starts with massage as I reload. Decent massage all over my body best bit was she spread my legs and started rimming again. I turn over and she starts sucking my dick some more before putting on the mac and I pound her in mish and cum once again. More rest time to try reload she begins to lick my balls and suck my dick before i stand up again and begin to face fuck her again but to no avail I didnt have it in me to cum again.

Dee was very willing and eager to please glad I finally got to meet her a Top Punt.

Offline Silver Birch

Is Dee still around? Her profile has gone but I wondered if she is on holiday, or maybe retired?

Offline collector

Is Dee still around? Her profile has gone but I wondered if she is on holiday, or maybe retired?
She is using a new profile External Link/Members Only

Offline willow

Does anyone know where Dee has gone? Her most recent AW profile has now vanished.

Offline Hobbit

I would be interested to know where she is also, as I would love to see her again.

Offline Sonny69

She is doing duos with Ameera today

Offline Hobbit

She sure as hell is https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109285.0

How did you contact Dee? Her profile seems to be down. I have seen her before but never kept her number unfortunately. What's the best way of getting in contact with her?

Yeboahsleftfoot

How did you contact Dee? Her profile seems to be down. I have seen her before but never kept her number unfortunately. What's the best way of getting in contact with her?

Contacted Ameera on UKE, she made all the arrangements.