Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cathy The Famous One - The outcall that never was  (Read 1211 times)

50 review(s) for CATHY THE FAMOUS ONE (40 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamboney

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've been contemplating whether to bother doing a review for this for a few weeks but decided to go ahead anyway

I put an RB for a 1 hour outcall to the hotel I was staying in in the centre of Leeds which bought up the usual rubbish and was surprised that Cathy made a bid given she has 300+ reviews on AW. Comms were by text and email and really straight forward and the meet was booked for 8pm. I gave her the address of the hotel and said I'd confirm the room number once I'd checked in which would be between 6-7 that evening.  This where it went tits up. I ended up checking in at about 7:15 due to traffic, once up in the room I sent her text with the room number and apologising for doing this later than intended. I didn't get a reply until gone 8pm where she said she'd waited with her driver near the hotel until 7pm and then headed home as she thought something had come up, but was prepared to come back if I still wanted her to. I was fine with this as time wasn't an issue for me and said to text me when she was going to come. I heard nothing until nearly 11pm when she said she hasn't been able to get hold of her driver, she also suggested coming early the following morning and 8am was agreed and she asked me to confirm by 7am. So next morning I text her around 6:45, and surprise surprise I get no reply. I received an email on AW from her later that evening apologising profusely and saying that something had come up and she hadn't worked all day, she also offered to give additional time if I rebooked. I sent one back saying I was back down south so it wouldn't be possible.

One small plus is she did seem keen to make the meet happen but I also feel I've been fed a lot of the typical prossie bullshit as well which was a shame as she seemed like she'd be a decent punt based on the other reviews on here