Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable Massage Parlours in Surry/Hants area.  (Read 6061 times)

Offline Reggypunt59

Okay so, we all know that massage parlours are pot luck but does anyone know of a reliable parlour?
I've been to Elements Aldershot, Chinese Medicine Alton (a few times but then they started hiking prices and service was poor, might have been a temporary situation) and Farnborough Chinese Massage (which was a complete disaster).
Considering China Health Basingstoke or Shanghai Massage Aldershot.
Any other recommendations?

joe.grundy

Would be interested in this too. Visited Chinese Medicine in Alton on Saturday and it was not great.

Offline Reggypunt59

If you're not fussed about Extras there's External Link/Members Only in Alton.
I went there a few weeks back, £45 for an hour and a pop included but it really is a theraputic massage. Jinrong (the masseuse) is a nice lady, english is better than average but there is strictly no kissing, touching, topless, b2b or anything else. The pop is just another part of the massage.

Offline bokkie

Any info on Shanghai massage in Aldershot would be great.
Tried asking them what was available but got shut down.
Would be so mucg easier if these places let you know what too expect.

Offline Dibble

Any info on Shanghai massage in Aldershot would be great.
Tried asking them what was available but got shut down.
Would be so mucg easier if these places let you know what too expect.

In a way less fun though!

I always like the anticipation......is it on, or not?

westham1903

If you're not fussed about Extras there's External Link/Members Only in Alton.
I went there a few weeks back, £45 for an hour and a pop included but it really is a theraputic massage. Jinrong (the masseuse) is a nice lady, english is better than average but there is strictly no kissing, touching, topless, b2b or anything else. The pop is just another part of the massage/

Hi , can you explain how the "pop" happened if there are no extras and its a strict massage only?

Offline borgia

I've had some good times at Brookwood - External Link/Members Only (and on Gumtree).  Particularly if the last appt of the day.

Although the girls/women change regularly... usually a decent massage.  Last time I was there was £40 extra for nude, B2B and two pops.

Offline Reggypunt59

Westham, about halfway (maybe two thirds) she gives you a handjob as part of the massage. No extra cost and no more than that.

Offline borgia

Westham, about halfway (maybe two thirds) she gives you a handjob as part of the massage. No extra cost and no more than that.

Where can I find an advert?  Same girl or changing?

westham1903

Reggypunt59, thanks for the heads up, she's very local to me so might give it a try, tbh ive actually seen her out jogging and she looks quite fit, handjob with pop sounds great after or during a proper massage, did you do the normal naked lay down on front before she entered the room or were you slightly covered?? as much detail would be appreciated , very tempted to go this saturday , will post obviously, btw ive had fs from the basingstoke massage in town centre but not that great to report on, this was late last year and as they change every week the girl is probably long gone.

Offline Reggypunt59

Okay Westham, Jinrong works out of her home, she'll mert you at the door (probably in quite a short, oriental print dress). She will take you into her living room/treatment room and maybe offer you a glass of water.
You'll be asked to undress and lay on the massage table, at this point I went full naked, no modesty towel.
Jinrong went through the massage, at one point while I was face down she climbed on the table to put more pressure on the small of my back (short dress, no stockings/tights)
Other than that and her hands there's no contact. We chatted throughout about familyvand work and such, her English is okay.
She does tease downtown just before you roll over but, as stated, no extras just part of the massage. Once you roll over she finishes you off (bit not in any hurry) and the regular massage goes on.
She finishes, you get dressed and pay. I'm not aware of any shower facilities so turn up clean ;-)
Hope that's helpful.

Offline Hantsman2

I visited recently and there was no hand relief at any point . Friendly girl but only a good straightforward massage given to me.
Alton Oriental massage has closed ( Combo of lease expiry and interest from Old Bill) and so she may become busier and wants to put her business on an entirely " clean" basis.