Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The 1st line says it all  (Read 1147 times)

Offline sigmund

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Came across a Romanian profile, looks like a PG scam, 1st line of the profile seemed to sum it up. In anticipation that Sergie will read this and edit it out here is a cropped screenshot

Hidden Image/Members Only

j_Red

What is a PG scam? Usually I work out these acronyms but I need some help with this one ha!

vw

What is a PG scam? Usually I work out these acronyms but I need some help with this one ha!

Private Gallery scam

Where profiles only aim is to get people to buy the private gallery by pretending to be a prossie !

Offline dubs

It costs credits to put the phone number and Available Today on the profile so it is more likely a real profile but could still be a B&S or a shit Romanian service

Offline nigel4498

It costs credits to put the phone number and Available Today on the profile so it is more likely a real profile but could still be a B&S or a shit Romanian service
That's the more likely scenario. Can't see Sergie throwing away cash on available today and phone number if there is no whore there to fuck.

Offline sigmund

IIRC the profile was in Bath when I posted but now its in Cardiff,

So at very least its parked in different places, to attract PG sales, when the girl isn't working but might also be a B&S scam too.

Either was the 1st line still rings true don't waste your time :D