Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Situation that has stopped me in my tracks  (Read 3237 times)

Drim007

So over my time meeting very nice girls becoming regular with most i see....i came across something that phased me  :diablo:
A girl with a profile all fully true not a hint of the fact she is Pregnant?
now my question is....how can i as a client take that does that not count as a important bit of info and second how can she do it? i mean it has just stunned me!  :scare:
your views would be appreciated! i mean why would you do this? being one!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Please post a link so we can see who it is, thanks.
This will also help us assess if you are a genuine poster, welcome aboard mister newbie. We were all newbies once.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:06:41 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline HighlyMotivated

Unless I'm mistaken you're saying you visited a WG and found she was pregnant, and this was not stated on her profile?

Link?

Offline rubric

now my question is....how can i as a client take that does that not count as a important bit of info and second how can she do it?

If you don't like what you see, just walk.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

How can she do it?  How can she do what?

Fail to mention that she's pregnant?  If there's no bump yet, she probably thought it wasn't yet worth adding to her likes-list.

If she's getting quite big, then yes she should have mentioned it; both to warn punters who aren't into shagging heavily-pregnant women, and to attract those who are.  Pregnant WG's are difficult to find and very much in demand!

Drim007

Thank you for the welcome   :)
No she is not telling anyone until they arrive! And i would say at a guess 7 months pregnant
It has just really phased me it just seems wrong and it is in the intrest of the girl and the guy we all have that respect works both ways
Your right you just walk i guess but how can you forget it for the mother and child

Offline Roth

She should of told the OP really IMHO.  :hi:

Must admit I booked a session with a prossie who forgot to let me know she
was preggo.  :wackogirl: I thought she was just fat at first when she opened
the door then it slowly dawned on me.  So I thought in for a penny, in for a
pound and had a good punt in the end.  :lol: :rose: :lol:

James999

So over my time meeting very nice girls becoming regular with most i see....i came across something that phased me  :diablo:
now my question is....how can i as a client take that does that not count as a important bit of info and second how can she do it? i mean it has just stunned me!  :scare:

Who's the girl, or haven't you mad that bit up yet?

Offline Sonny Crockett

No she is not telling anyone until they arrive! And i would say at a guess 7 months pregnant
It has just really phased me it just seems wrong and it is in the intrest of the girl and the guy we all have that respect works both ways
Your right you just walk i guess but how can you forget it for the mother and child

Why would you bother about the mother or the child? You're paying for a fuck.

Offline cueball

how can you forget it for the mother and child

Eh? It's her business whether she sees punters whilst preggers.

She should state it in the profile though.

You sound like you want to save her, that won't end well for you.

if you're worried about banging the babies head whilst you're podging her, I recommend you stick to her rusty sheriffs badge, no bambinos up there pal.

Offline mh

Well, this girl, should she exist, is clearly bonkers as she could be making a lot more money by openly advertising the fact she's about to drop.

Drim007

So if a guy wants a Fuck cool but if you did not know she was pregnant would you turn up and see the bump and not think F this not my thing? Sorry i disagree each to there own i thought standards where part of this thing!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So if a guy wants a Fuck cool but if you did not know she was pregnant would you turn up and see the bump and not think F this not my thing? Sorry i disagree each to there own i thought standards where part of this thing!

That's why you keep getting asked for a link, so others don't get caught out. The whole idea of the site's to share this kind of info.

Stories like this are a waste of time reading without knowing who you're talking about, unless of course you're just a troll.

Offline Roth

First off she should of told you or at least put it on her profile. :hi:
Second off you could of walked from the punt before money changes
hands - you've not made it clear whether you did this.  :unknown:

As mh said if she tells punters she's preggo she could probably make
more cash. :unknown:

Now Drim007 be a good UKP member and post up her AW profile on here
so as we can all form an orderly queue to her front door.  :rose:

Rod trotter

I say bullshit.

Either put the link up or you are talking shite

Offline GreyDave

First off she should of told you or at least put it on her profile. :hi:
Second off you could of walked from the punt before money changes
hands - you've not made it clear whether you did this.  :unknown:

As mh said if she tells punters she's preggo she could probably make
more cash. :unknown:

Now Drim007 be a good UKP member and post up her AW profile on here
so as we can all form an orderly queue to her front door.  :rose:

:hi: Some of us here like em before or like me I like them just after  :drinks: when they are lactating MILKMAID style :P :P

Some girls I have seen have leaked milk and not wanted it to show others make a thing of it and charge extra :scare:

So if you found a milker put up the link please don't bottle it ;)

You have been asked for a link now 3 or 4 times. No link implies that this is a fantasy.

In case you do not understand, please post here the details of the profile or information about who and where she is.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Maybe the OP wants to protect the "sanctity of her motherhood" from this bunch of degenerates?  But by doing that, he's also denying her some extra cash that would be very useful for a young mother.

Hey, we're only trying to help!  We are kind and generous people who want to make a donation!

Something like that, anyway.

Maybe the OP wants to protect the "sanctity of her motherhood" from this bunch of degenerates?  But by doing that, he's also denying her some extra cash that would be very useful for a young mother.

Hey, we're only trying to help!  We are kind and generous people who want to make a donation!

Something like that, anyway.

well we can only suppose it DID stop him in his tracks, silence.

Offline smiths

Thought so, time wasting troll, thanks admin for banning this twat. :thumbsup: