Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sofia - Dundee (Touring)  (Read 6302 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fasting

Trans review. I'll go in to a bit more detail than I otherwise would, as some uninitiated/curious punters may not know what to expect. Please refrain from transphobic remarks. No need to question my sexuality: I'm openly bisexual.

TS Sofia, Dundee (touring Scotland),  £150/1hr, 5'6'', size 8

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Comms + Location

Nice, clean, discreet apartment, centrally located. Shower+ drink offered.
Comms were OK, though she was a bit late.

Note: Voice on phone unmistakably deeper than your average female… for a TS it's a pretty feminine voice and in person isn't alarming/weird at all.

Looks + Personality

No question: looks-wise she is passable as female. If she were a genetic female I'd say 'attractive but nothing extraordinary' but for a TS she is unusually feminine and good-looking. Slim, with nice flawless skin. Pearly white teeth (I'd guess cosmetic work).  Fake breasts -- which generally I hate, but comes with the territory.

This is a TS review so…  cock: about 6.5 inches, noticeably curved. Quite thick, though it tapers at the tip. No pain felt when receiving.

She'll ask you about your experience with TS, and whether you prefer to top/bottom/both. She does both. Good hygiene. Also very friendly and comes across as intelligent and balanced. Definitely a safe punt for a first timer.

Service

DFK constantly, all the way through punt. She even tounged my ear. OWO, gentle face fucking, rimming, anal -- all both ways. OWO decent (Sofia's, not mine ;)), though would prefer a bit more spitting and ball-licking. Good deepthroat. No inhibitions regarding rimming, she goes for it. Me like. Me like a lot. Good shag, 100% involved.

Overall fantastic attitude: energetic and passionate, without being rough. Lot's of eye contact, kissing, groping etc. all the way through.
She didn't cum (hormones).

Summary

Very good punt, had a lot of fun. In terms of looks and service she's top notch for a TS.

Offline Llama32

Nice review, not something I'd probably ever do, but I appreciate it. She looks pretty good too, you wouldn't know she was trans from some of the pics.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

cool, very informative review, will try to book her if she comes to Glasgow though

ickydicky

just thinking the same but at £150 for an hour its too much. 

Firebird

I saw Sofia about two years ago in Glasgow and she was absolutely incredible. Probably the best TS I have ever been with, just so, so sexy. Completely passable, I would gladly walk down Buchanan Street with her on my arm.

Can't wait to see her when she comes to Glasgow later this month  :wacko:

Offline Fasting

just thinking the same but at £150 for an hour its too much.

Standard price for a touring TS.

There are few reliable TS prossies. In general, they are notorious for being unprofessional. Relative to the niche market, Sofia represents excellent VFM.

ickydicky

sure she does. but too rich for me

Firebird

Going to see a TS hooker is a big risk, I remember going to see Raica Collucci about a year and a half ago, she just lay on the bed while I performed OWO on her and then she fucked me while wanking me off, obviously wanting me out of there quickly, she just looked like she couldn't be arsed and after paying for a one hour booking I was out of there in about 35 mins. Needless to say I won't be seeing her ever again, although she is Brazilian and they have a reputation for being quite 'fiery'.

Sofia is absolutely phenomenal, sex on legs from head to toe and you'll be blown away when you see her in front of you, believe me!!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:26:38 pm by Firebird »

mavgoose

Great to see no narrow minded replies, or playground giggling attitudes.

Still a thought in my mind that I'd maybe try this. But, not at £100 a half hour.
Also, what if I just wanted OWO and maybe to fuck them. Ie, I didn't actually want to see or interact with their cock. I feel they'd maybe be pissed off - if that was only what I wanted.

Offline Fasting

Still a thought in my mind that I'd maybe try this. But, not at £100 a half hour.

Difficult to compare prices to female WGs. Still £100/hh is a lot. Given how few TS prossies I'd even consider seeing, an extra £20 or so isn't something I personally worry about. & Sofia is probably the most favourably reviewed TS in the UK.

Also, what if I just wanted OWO and maybe to fuck them. Ie, I didn't actually want to see or interact with their cock. I feel they'd maybe be pissed off - if that was only what I wanted.

I'm 99.9% sure that would be fine with Sofia. Make sure you explain though. & there are punters who regularly see TSs who just want this.

Quite a number of them will only top, as Firebird's comment (&latest review) shows. If you do the research beforehand you should be able to find out -- though note most info sources are unbearably fluffy. Some TSs say explicitly on their profiles that they only top/bottom etc. & you can ask on the phone.

Offline morph

100% agree with OP review, exactly my experience too, never received rimming that full on, or oral that deep. Slightly gutted at the news that she seems to give this to everyone, and there's me thinking I'm special :blush:

whatever11

I saw a TS once she said it was extra for her to cum. Anyone heard this as it sounded like a rip off.

Offline Fasting

I saw a TS once she said it was extra for her to cum. Anyone heard this as it sounded like a rip off.

It has become more frequent. The good ones don't do this. & I'd never pay extra for that -- TSs are pricey enough as it is. For some punters gobbling cum is a big deal though   ;)

The popular TSs obviously can't cum for everyone. + Some TSs simply can't cum… it depends on the quantity/type of hormones they take.

Personally I don't care -- it's my punt, it's all about me :) just like with a genetic female WG.

ickydicky

thats it bang on. whether its a tv a ts or a natural burd the punt is all about the paying punter