Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nurustars.com , London  (Read 1226 times)

Offline noone123

First review, hopefully is correct and helpful.

I couldn't find a review for nurustars.com and I was in the mood for a b2b massage. Booking was fairly easy, called up and scheduled. Arrived and met the Asian lady, not pictured on the website. She was ok looking in her dress, so I decided to proceed with my 1 hour £100 massage. She took her clothes off, downhill from there. No starting shower like the website said, just plopped her breasts on my back, terrible technique. No oil used.  Flipped over, I fondled her breast and she began lactating, wtf. Finished me off with her hands, then she basically wanted to do nothing. I had to push her to continue the massage, she didn't have the skill nor will to do it. She tried to cut me off 20 minutes early, I wouldn't allow it. One of the worst punts, I'm hoping my failure will save someone else from making the same mistake.

Offline 4thleo

Almost all these Asian massage companies seem to be just referring people to the same few flats, never the girl pictured (though many are hot still). Every time I've had them either try to finish early or desperately try to upsell you to full service or similar for most of the session. I'm really into Asian women but have yet to find a good Asian b2b masseuse.

Offline noone123

I'm getting the same feeling, I think at this stage the best option is a wg with a proven track record, at least you know they care about "customer satisfaction".