Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poison Ivyy - Stafford  (Read 4020 times)

Alt-R

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She says she offers out calls only but doesn't give any details about how far she'll travel

Offline blue80

Her profile says 45 min's from Staffordshire so I'm guessing if you are within a 45 min radius you will be in luck....

failing which e-mail/call her and ask

Roadster

Interview says 45 mins

Her profile has her in ST15 which is the Stone area.

Hope this helps.

Offline Willb09

Did you get around to seeing her?

Offline azrael

She has a lovely derrière mind you  :thumbsup:

Offline Discord

I've not seen her myself but I recall that I sent her an email a few months ago to enquire about making a booking but she didn't reply.  She's a bit of a waste of time I'd say.   

Offline smokey

I've not seen her myself but I recall that I sent her an email a few months ago to enquire about making a booking but she didn't reply.  She's a bit of a waste of time I'd say.   

same here!

Offline CallingBluff

We've exchanged a couple of texts but I've yet to arrange something. She replies quite swiftly and seems genuine. She's definitely on my list now so when I have the time I will have myself a punt.

Offline Madone1

She has a great arse and offers anal hot list it is. :yahoo:

Offline Jaybham

She reposted back to an text I'd sent her a week later and I only got the one text, think she's a time waster

Offline Madone1

She reposted back to an text I'd sent her a week later and I only got the one text, think she's a time waster

I had a reply hours after the text I asked about for a booking. Will try again but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Offline Madone1

Update to my previous post I did reply to the text message from ivy asking about future availability road a reply a couple of days later thanking me for not giving up on her. After asking for a final time about availability that week nothing so I would black lost her as a time waster.

Offline Willb09

I have a booking confirmed for tomorrow night, will report back after

Offline Willb09

Will post a full review over the weekend.
Seen ivy tonight, showed up spot on time, dressed appropriately, very attractive and friendly.
More to follow

midlandz_boy88

Ive seen her,
shes an attractive girl (well i found her attractive, being similar age to me) , arrived on time and is deffo her in the pics. good rate as well for outcall, i seen her in walsall.

i had fun and cummed 3 times in an hour.  so she doesn't limit the amount of times you can cum. services provided were FK, oral without and sex with a condom of course