Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy__Victoria Beckenham Hill  (Read 1306 times)

2 review(s) for Horny charming busty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Twix

External Link/Members Only

Saw Victoria last week.

Called to make the booking but phone went to answer message and got an text from another number. Said it was her and she had no credit on her AW phone. Tried to call that number but got no answer, got a text back saying she was out and couldn't speak, fair enough. Checked that the services on her AW page was on offer which she confirmed. I went by train and asked me to call when I was there. 5 minutes before the appointment called and no answer. Tried her AW number number no answer.

Tried calling again on the agreed appointment time no answer. Tried texting both numbers and no reply, so I went back to the station to make my way home. Was sitting on the platform to get the train home and she rang to say give me 2 minutes I will call you back. This turned into 5 minutes and I got a text with the flat name. This was 10 minutes after the agreed booking time. There are 2 flats near the station and she got the name wrong in the text. Tried calling no answer, tried again got though and she was whispering on the phone. Was telling her to speak up and with her accent I couldn't understand her. Finally got the right flats but she was getting very annoyed with me on the phone. All this took 15 minutes from the agreed booking time.

Usual South London council flat, inside the room was just a bed, with large mirror and tv. No carpet on the floor just concrete. Room was warm as it was a hot day, asked her to open the window she refused.

She is the girl in the pictures and was very smiley and polite. On her profile it says she is Czech but she said she was from Slovakia, her English was good and can hold an conversation. She is Curvy but not fat, great pair of tits and ass. Handed over the money for 1 hour (£110) and took my clothes off and got on the bed. She joined me and asked if I wanted massage first I said lets get to it, she pulls out a condom and I mentioned that on AW and when I texted you OWO was fine. She said nope, her maid got it wrong and apparently it shouldn't be ticked on AW. So on went the condom and after about 20 seconds of oral she wanted to get on top. I asked for more OWO but she said I'm horny baby I want to fuck you. Ok then, so on she got and hardly any movement from her. So I start pounding away and then she moves to check that the condom is ok. I try to move her hand away but she weren't having any of it. Tried to lick her nipples she moved away, said can we kiss just one peck on the lips and she moved her head away when I tried more with got a tut and sigh. So I started to pound harder, she jumped up worried about the condom. Asked for doggy, she had her hand there again making sure the condom was there. She didn't move at all and wasn't really into it. When I tried to pound her she jumped and I got a tut and sigh.

Asked for cum on breast and she does it! The only thing on her profile she does! She got the baby oil and started with the roughest hand job I've had. Had to tell her to be gentle but she would soon speed up, found it hard to cum and she was moaning about her hand hurting. Finally came now for the massage, she just rubbed her fingers over my back with some baby oil.

For round 2 she was just as bad like the first round and I couldn't cum. I was there for 40 minutes now so I told her I couldn't cum and can I have £30 back, so it would of been £80 for 45 minutes as her AW profile says. She said I've been there for 55 minutes as the booking time was agreed on the hour. I said but you kept me waiting for 10 minutes as you weren't ready and 5 minutes for your poor directions! She wouldn't give in and I had enough and thought fuck it. Got changed and left.

If you like a curvy girl who keeps you waiting and gives poor directions. Also doesn't offer what her AW profiles states and worried about the condom the whole time your fucking her. She's the one for you!

She really shouldn't be doing this job. Has really put me off EE girls. Hope I save you guys some money.

Offline pumps

I mentioned that on AW and when I texted you OWO was fine. She said nope, her maid got it wrong and apparently it shouldn't be ticked on AW. So on went the condom and after about 20 seconds of oral she wanted to get on top. I asked for more OWO but she said I'm horny baby I want to fuck you.

I take it thats an error and you didn't actually get owo?

only have yourself to blame for not confirming owo/other services before paying unfortunately, everyday there's a new review on this forum with the same circumstances :-(.  Although in your case you should of demanded your money back, showing her the texts agreeing to your owo request. 

Also the checking of the condom is a mood killer, loads of girls seem to do it, at least shes trying to actively protect you from her diseases.  :sarcastic:

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Sorry for your experience, Twix . However, you should've remained on that platform and continued to await your train home. When a prossie's as disorganised and rudely manipulative as that - expecting you to do the waiting whilst ignoring you at the same time - things can only begin and end ominously.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:13:15 pm by HorizontalFoxtrotLover »

Offline Twix

That was meant to be Oral With Condom, sadly no OWO.

I should of confirmed before handing over the money but I thought it was her I was having the text conversation with.

Also again I should of got the phone out to show her about the OWO. I have learnt from my mistakes Sir!

Her whole attitude was bad and she even jumped up when some of my sweat dropped on her while in doggy!

Offline pumps

That was meant to be Oral With Condom, sadly no OWO.

I should of confirmed before handing over the money but I thought it was her I was having the text conversation with.

Also again I should of got the phone out to show her about the OWO. I have learnt from my mistakes Sir!

Her whole attitude was bad and she even jumped up when some of my sweat dropped on her while in doggy!

We've all been there, most girls do it just to get you in the door...even when your speaking with them directly over the phone.
And from experience again, if your visiting a girl for the second time which has given you OWO don't assume its still on the table, confirm again... I was stung like this recently, but only have myself to blame  :(.

a drop of sweat? she needs to gtfo of this business.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

As long as the good members of ukp continue there fine missionary work then strumpets like that will remain with dusty phones and pockets :yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

We've all been there, most girls do it just to get you in the door...even when your speaking with them directly over the phone.
And from experience again, if your visiting a girl for the second time which has given you OWO don't assume its still on the table, confirm again... I was stung like this recently, but only have myself to blame  :(.

a drop of sweat? she needs to gtfo of this business.
Yup Pumps is right. I got caught the other day and paid extra for FK and OWO. Got the OWO but no FK, which is important to me. Fucking lying cow she is. It happens all too frequently. But every now and then a real gem turns up and you think, what a result I'll be back. No matter how much experience you have we all get caught from time to time. :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

NeRly saw this girl.. she came up on a local search and a reply claimed she would do all the services I was after.. think I'll give it a miss now