Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LoveAriana  (Read 803 times)

1 review(s) for LoveAriana (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bro123

First review so please go easy haha!

30 mins for £60

Venue:
Around 10 minutes away from city centre, new to manchester to can't quite remember exactly where it is. I will however say that the area has a suburban feel to it, She is located in a new build house. Not particularly discreet especially with all the builders around the house, They've probably clocked whats going on inside.

coms:
Coms were okay, Answers straight away and is friendly enough on the phone. I arrived at the venue and this is when problems began, She didn't seem to know precisely where her house was and seemed to be giving me a street name which just didn't exist. Eventually found her place after about 15 minutes of walking around, although she didn't seem to be bothered about this.

Appearance:
I was planning how I was going to walk away as I wasn't expecting the girl in the pictures, but fucking hell was i surprised when she opened the door. Definitely the girl in the pictures! Amazing eyes and breasts. Personally her ass could have been better but thats just my opinion.

The Action:
This is combined with the comms is why I made this review a neutral. Her profile states "DEEP DEEP THROAT", this does not actually occur, at least not in my case as after about a minute of oral she slipped on the rubber. OWO was pretty shit, pretty much only put the tip in although she maintained amazing eye contact throughout. We then fucked in numerous positions but I have to say it was all quite mechanical. I love DFK and FK but this was pretty much not there and consisted of a occasional pecks on my lips. A levels and CIM are also extra's which are not advertised.

Conclusion:
If you want to spend some time with a smoking hot girl, then go for it but the service provided doesn't match her looks, at least this was the case with myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Bro, good to see you are reviewing after being a member for so long and hopefully this is the first of many  :thumbsup:
Neutral sounds about right from your description.

Can you post an AW link to this girl so that it shows up on searches otherwise nobody knows who the girl is  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Bro, good to see you are reviewing after being a member for so long and hopefully this is the first of many  :thumbsup:
Neutral sounds about right from your description.

Can you post an AW link to this girl so that it shows up on searches otherwise nobody knows who the girl is  :unknown:
OK I see you have posted the link, i've re-posted the full link below which includes the full AW details including the 7 digit number so the review will show up if someone does a search by the AW number.

Looking at her profile i've worked out why she was a bit mechanical and not fussed, she is a ROM!  :scare:
All credit though to get a neutral from a ROM is something special in itself  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Great looking lass, below average service. Typical romie.

Thanks for reviewing and sharing your experience. One got me to swerve.

Offline frankc

Love the look of this girl but wouldn't touch a Romi with a barge pole.... Nice review  though Bro  :thumbsup:

Elmo

Such a shame as she looks amazing....guess I know why you risked a Romanian....shame it's the usual outcome.

Offline cueball

She's joined up, posted a bullshit review of herself, got banned and the review is in the bin.

Ukp  :thumbsup:

Definitely one to avoid

vw

She's joined up, posted a bullshit review of herself, got banned and the review is in the bin.

Ukp  :thumbsup:

Definitely one to avoid

Saw that probably a fluffy punter told her about it for curry favour !