Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tally X  (Read 2058 times)

Offline zeberdoo

Hi all,  have been checking out Tanya x on AW. Birmingham based but appears to also work from Sheffield /Yorkshire.  Looks hot, a few negatives on the feedback,  but looks like it could be from idiots.  Can't find any reviews on here, has anybody had the pleasure...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online cherub

She regularly changes her name. I've not seen her but gather that service is ok however she is very unreliable and has borrowed money from clients and failed to pay it back. See this older thread on her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40010.0

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi, she's not very reliable, has let me down a few times,

Offline One Eyed Snake

Look in the Prostitutes blacklist on this site there's loads on her there.

Offline zeberdoo

Thank you guys, glad I checked!

Offline Chezzie John

I was a regular with her until she screwed me and others over borrowing money. And she was unreliable.

Offline nystrm125

I had a booking with her a couple of weeks ago.  Everything was tip top.  Not a complaint about anything.

Offline Tricks

She used to have fake or misleading photo's on her AW page....and still does!

Give her a miss :thumbsdown:

Offline One Eyed Snake

I had a booking with her a couple of weeks ago.  Everything was tip top.  Not a complaint about anything.
Just don't be taken in by sob stories and lend her money. She will start texting you asking if your ok , don't be taken in.

Offline Chezzie John

I've been talking to Tally via text tonight after not been in touch with each other for ages and she's wanting to pay me back. So hopefully we can clear things up :)

Offline stevedave

I've been talking to Tally via text tonight after not been in touch with each other for ages and she's wanting to pay me back. So hopefully we can clear things up :)

The cynic in me says to be wary CJ, but I'm sure you know this!

Offline Chezzie John

I know Steve but I'll be fine, Just giving her the chance to clear her name

Offline stevedave

I know Steve but I'll be fine, Just giving her the chance to clear her name

Fair do's mate - hope she does, and you get back what's yours!

James999

She joined here tody, pretending to be a punter and saying how she wasn't as bad as the reports make out  :wacko:

Offline PussyLover789

Never met her but just take note of what people are saying, however i can tell you that the link on the bottom of her adultwork page "Ashdeyahh" is a fake, a friend of mine tried booking her twice and on both occasions she made excuses that she was ill but her green light was on which states shes available