Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sore Throat After A Punt  (Read 3434 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Almost all of my punts include me going down on her - depending, of course, how attractive/clean she is. Most of the time i end up with a sore throat or a cold the next day that lasts from 2 -7 days.
Right now for instance i still have a sore throat and sneezing since 12 hours after a punt on Wednesday (6 days ago).

Anyone else experience this?

Offline Moresomes

Almost all of my punts include me going down on her - depending, of course, how attractive/clean she is. Most of the time i end up with a sore throat or a cold the next day that lasts from 2 -7 days.
Right now for instance i still have a sore throat and sneezing since 12 hours after a punt on Wednesday (6 days ago).

Sounds as though you're allergic to fannies.

Offline DickDiver

I'm sure there is a simple explanation.  Did you let her deep throat you with her strap-on? Either that or a dusty fanny.

Offline tesla

yes frequently,

Offline MJ.spritzen

Allegedly i was her "first of the day" - which i can believe because it was only 12:15 and she was still in her civvy clothes.

The day im allergic to fannies is the day i die. And what a way to go! :)

Offline HighlyMotivated

I've only been down on a select few WGs but if I had those symptoms after each time I would cut it out completely

Offline btb62

Exchanging body fluids with anyone obviously increases the chances of picking up any of the usual coughs/colds/sore throats etc that are going around. It's not just the STIs to think about, its the other normal things we can all pick up anyway.

WGs interact with a lot of other people who are also doing it with other WGs, so it's easy to pick things up. Its not necessarily a bad thing, that's how our immune system works, the more we are exposed to, the more immune we get...well in theory.

If you can't get rid of it yourself go see the doc, no need to say you've been munching on whores fanny in the first instance.

Offline MJ.spritzen

If you can't get rid of it yourself go see the doc, no need to say you've been munching on whores fanny in the first instance.

Haha, yeah, considering that my Dr is a rather conservative Pakistani woman i think i'll leave that part out.

Offline bardock

I got the same! And it was only on my secnd punt, which put me slightly off but im 90 percent better now still a slight sore throat.

Offline Students Notebook

My voice has gone very deep and gravelly .

SN

Offline dubs

WGs interact with a lot of other people who are also doing it with other WGs, so it's easy to pick things up. Its not necessarily a bad thing, that's how our immune system works, the more we are exposed to, the more immune we get...well in theory.

So after the biological, chemical and nuclear attacks of WWIII, all that will be left surviving are cockroaches and hookers.

Offline Blackpool Rock

So after the biological, chemical and nuclear attacks of WWIII, all that will be left surviving are cockroaches and hookers.
And Romanians!  :thumbsdown:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Bound to be a corner shop open somewhere.

Offline MrMatrix

There was a thread about this subject a year or so ago. And it was recommended to use Glandosane which you can get over the counter from any chemist.
Actually I never got round to trying it as I no longer go down on WG's  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27027.msg384627#msg384627
Above is the link from 2 years ago on same subject. Its an interesting thread. :hi:

Offline btb62

No need to differentiate them.

Integral

No need to differentiate them.

Would you pay money to fuck a cockroach?  :D

Offline maxxblue

Would you pay money to fuck a cockroach?  :D

If she had a nice arse.   :lol:

Offline uutarn

Most of the time i end up with a sore throat
Only if i have had my mouth fucked from a strap-on.  :hi:

SUMO61

The worse that might be is gonny, albeit highly unlikely, unless you tongue can reach her cervix...

Even if it was, the body clears the infection from the throat naturally in most cases, so it says here:

External Link/Members Only

Integral

If she had a nice arse.   :lol:

Who can tell with all the thorax implants? I might change my mind if she doesn't charge extra for DM (deep mandible). :lol:

Offline maxxblue

Who can tell with all the thorax implants? I might change my mind if she doesn't charge extra for DM (deep mandible). :lol:

I think the deciding factor would be if she had a decent UKP review - then I'd definitely book her.  :D

DeWallenFan

You could just have hay fever.

Siamese Tomcat

So, you've been to your local GUM walk-in to get checked out, yes?

vw

So, you've been to your local GUM walk-in to get checked out, yes?

Good advice, especially if you or your BB buddies were there before him !

godwulf7

I used to have these problems all the time until I started keeping a small bottle of Listerine in the door pocket of my car.  If the WG has none I can use in her bathroom before I leave her place, I have a prolonged gargle and rinse out when I get back in my car, and spit out the car door before driving off.  I hardly ever get a sore throat or cold any more, so it obviously works.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Could it be a response to a cleansing fluid used, something in the bath or a lubricant, rather then something nasty biological from the lady's body secretions? Either way Listerine sounds like a good one as long as your missus does not suspect why you come home smelling of Listerine?

(I find Listerine tastes yucky but I suppose it does the job).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:05:27 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline flybynightpm

I also have a sore throat this morning, she said she had a cold last week and I knew from that moment I was doomed. ...heh  ho, I didn't partake in RO, just a fist and fuck but bodily fluids were quite possibly exchanged in the furore but suspect I have her cold now.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I've experienced this on a couple of occasions.