Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraMac, AdultWork Glasgow  (Read 11606 times)

2 review(s) for SaraMac (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazman1002001

Well it's that day....anyone been to see her today yet?

Would  be good to hear how it went?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline DickDiver

Well it's that day....anyone been to see her today yet?

Would  be good to hear how it went?

You heading in later for a pre-warmed bed Tazz?

Offline elihd

If she does in call tomorrow does owo and cim I will defo will see her  :D

Offline Reverend_Steven

Yes I had the pleasure of first man in to bat today. Review to follow but all in all an excellent punt with a cracking young lass.

Offline solway

Good on you.
Always a bit shit when you'Re  just part o the production line x

Offline tazman1002001

Yes I had the pleasure of first man in to bat today. Review to follow but all in all an excellent punt with a cracking young lass.

I totally agree ....and what a cracking body especially those boobs and the DT she does was just out of the world  :yahoo: ....

Quite a quirky girl though but so entertaining and easy to get along with a definite POSITIVE for me as well..... Review to follow  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline solway

She looks a real beauty _ might have t join adultwork to have the pleasure.

Offline captainstabben

Can't believe I missed this!

Offline DoctorSalchicha

I've tried to book this chick 4 times already and she just read the mail and never reply, waste of time for me.

ickydicky

hate it when a hoor does that

Offline captainstabben

I've tried to book this chick 4 times already and she just read the mail and never reply, waste of time for me.

When she first joined AW she was quite chatty via email. Now she just doesn't reply to me anymore. :(

Offline Clattypats

Offline tazman1002001

She does work/study full time and I know she was going away for a while so maybe that the reason?

I might try and arrange another hotel Incall day if anyone is interested again?
Banned by:

Offline Next1

She does work/study full time and I know she was going away for a while so maybe that the reason?

Offline Micky5633

I defo would be game tazman but I thought she was packing it in soon?!

Offline tazman1002001

I'm a charmer I'm sure I can convince her ..... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline captainstabben

She reads my messages but doesn't reply. :(

Taz, if you can arrange this again I'm definitely game! :) That's if she want's to see me.  :P

Offline Micky5633

I'm defo in mate but she will probably patch it

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Shoe size 8.5? ....half a size bigger than me. :timeout:
Weight 10 stone....too heavy for me. :wacko:
No thank-you. :music:

mavgoose

I'd be interested Taz. Turned out I couldn't make the last day you organised. Be happy for another chance.

Offline Micky5633

Don't see her issue. She can book a cheap city centre hotel in advance, make good cash, get pumped and get her bottle of tonic for the weekend.

Offline auldie63

I'm quite sure there are sights on the net where you could advertise selling your arse.
After of course you had booked a suitable cheap hotel room.
No problem eh?